Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

remember when the president did an ask/tell on the same website that hosts r/chimpout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Cold on a Cob posted:

the official word is they are going after subreddits that encourage actual targeted harassment of people. hate speech is a-ok if it's generalized and not directed at specific people and even then afaik if you talk about specific people but don't encourage people to go carpet-bomb their blog with hate speech you'll still be ok.

the absolutely funniest loving part of all of this is reddit culture is anti-doxxing because when shitheels like violentacrez get outed they get harassed and fired and that's bad because that's chilling to free speech but somehow this new policy is also chilling to free speech.

so free speech for creeps and perverts is sacrosanct, but free speech for fatties and sjws is not important i guess lol gj reddit, gj

reminder that a friend of ours who made that cat calling comic got a meme made outta her

reddit is pathetic

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
I just appreciate the beauty of the human figure and consider myself basically a street evangelist for a body-positive outlook in young women. Is that a crime?

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

how much of a sociopath do you have to be to not understand that comic

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

duTrieux. posted:

all my life I've heard people throw around hurtful words like "sociopath" and "creep"... but if you call ONE!!!! girl a oval office...

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

duTrieux. posted:

when she worked in the Quarter she got flashed p often by drunk dudes and jacked off at in public and stuff

that's what she's referring to when she mentions leaving out the grosser parts

but rrrrgh short hairrrrrr on a Dongless

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

the closest equivalent i have to having to deal with this are people who jump out of nowhere with 'where are you from?!' or 'what are you?!', or off-hand remarks about how i must be good at math or am a ninja or something. most of it's fairly subdued but even then it builds up like a slow powder-coat of poo poo

is there an equivalent for well-to-do reddit tech-bros?

i want somebody to hurry up and invent a way for people to experience each other's memories and then we just go arou ndfucking spiking these assholes in the brain with empathy shots

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

duTrieux. posted:

i want somebody to hurry up and invent a way for people to experience each other's memories and then we just go arou ndfucking spiking these assholes in the brain with empathy shots

seems like it would be faster+easier to invent a way for everybody to be a white man

no, not a mass sterilization program targeting minorities, we've tried that already

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

at the date posted:

seems like it would be faster+easier to invent a way for everybody to be a white man

no, not a mass sterilization program targeting minorities, we've tried that already

but the we wouldn't get autonomous quadripedal robots chasing down sociopathic assholes and spiking a hair-thin data-syringe into their brain through the pterion

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

probably less trauama if you go in through the eye socket, but that requires them to hold still

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

duTrieux. posted:

but the we wouldn't get autonomous quadripedal robots chasing down sociopathic assholes and spiking a hair-thin data-syringe into their brain through the pterion

new ghost in the shell movie looking cool

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

that just reminds me that I saw a big puff piece bout celebrities pitching in for this disease that causes horrific degenerative death of children

it's caused by a known recessive gene ofc

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

theflyingexecutive posted:

that just reminds me that I saw a big puff piece bout celebrities pitching in for this disease that causes horrific degenerative death of children

it's caused by a known recessive gene ofc

k

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

Internaut! posted:

my "opinions on the deletion of The Fat People Hate Subreddit" is that it's a pretty funny way to clean up reddit

is this a controversial opinion in yospos because lol at reading 8 pages of posts to find out

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

lampey posted:

all the jew and friend of the family hating stuff can stay but fatties are a protected class shitlords

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

lol

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8doB9PAXwoM

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

opression

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YBtspm8j8M

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

so sad

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

*gets 254 views on youtube*

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

BONGHITZ posted:

wrong. it is bad.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
even GBS stopped talking about this crap. gas.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I checked, and reddit is still good.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Citizen Tayne posted:

I checked, and reddit is still good.

actually,

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
#killallmen

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.

Comments Disabled

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

NeoHentaiMaster posted:

Comments Disabled

thought this just a good joke but lol

Su-Su-Sudoko
Oct 25, 2007

what stands in the way becomes the way

NeoHentaiMaster posted:

Comments Disabled

hahahah gently caress

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Dodoman posted:

#killallmen

unironically

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Dodoman posted:

#killallmen

its a start

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

actual human excrement

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/18/reddit-s-racists-celebrate-charleston-terror-and-worry-about-the-blowback.html

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

on a related note, gently caress the entire earth

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/22/the-university-of-california-s-insane-speech-police.html

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

OiYan Poon

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

anyone who unironically uses the phrase "speech police" isn't worth listening to hth

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/3aq44d/step_father_raped_me_and_my_family_all_believe/

quote:

Edit: oh my god please stop threatening me in pms or telling me I deserved it or wanted it and especially stop telling me to kill myself. I have been crying, I thought two chromosome was women empowerment and encouragement but why are you telling me to kill myself. Do y'all not think I feel like it because of the embarrassment going around town or the fact I have a son who has no idea why went from a nice house to a small apartment and why is grandpa ignoring him? Stop with the evil pms please it's killing me!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

they're just freely speaking to her

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

last time i checked there are like 5 "women" subreddits but 4 of them are run by MRAs and i don't remember which one is the objectively correct one to use

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

the one that isnt on reddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

twox is a shitshow that i read for the train wrecks

• Locked thread