Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
OK, I give up. I'm voting for Ted Cruz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrEmQk3u88U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Seriously, who are these people interested in paying more then the campaign maximum to an O'Malley run?

Money funnel. They pay themselves a lot of money and hire their family and pay them a lot of money.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

:stare:

And there's still like seventeen months left until the election...

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Joementum posted:

This is vaguely offensive, if only because Chelsea Clinton is married with a child and not doing any campaigning. I realize it's in support of Hillary, but it's still in bad taste.

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

Joementum posted:

:stonk:

Yeah... me too. That is painful to watch.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Joementum posted:

I don't understand if this is for or against. :psyduck:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I don't understand if this is for or against. :psyduck:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/614245726047092736

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Joementum posted:

Let's all just sing a long

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

Joementum posted:

Absolutely everything in/about this video combines to fill me with a disgust I have never felt before.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Joementum posted:

They couldn't come up with anything more modern than a one-hit wonder from 2003?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

I vomited a little in my mouth

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Joementum posted:

Should've been a list of all of Hillary's "scandals" set to "Shake It Off".

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

computer parts posted:

Should've been a list of all of Hillary's "scandals" set to "Shake It Off".

That's actually a good idea for a parody video.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I just realized 30% of the things in my facebook trending sidebar are people dropping out of Miss USA after Trump's remarks about Mexico/Mexicans.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

I'm praying for someone to shout at or otherwise interrupt Christie during his announcement so he can yell at them to shut up and sit down. Plllleeeeeeeeease happen!

Just have some school teachers show up and he'll stroke out from inchoate rage.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I didn't actually pay attention to what Trump's been saying since he announced his candidacy but today a co-worker clued me into his comments w/r/t Mexicans and I actually lost it for a while. Like I was unable to form coherent sentences but I was shouting, mostly "UGGHH," "WHHYYYYY," and "WHAT THE FUUUU" for like fifteen minutes. Took me an hour to cool down enough to be kinda normal again, but there was still lots of stopping and deep breaths needed. I very nearly left work just because my brain was just not having it.

Thank god Evan Williams is cheap.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

comes along bort posted:

Just have some school teachers show up and he'll stroke out from inchoate rage.

ha

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Shakenbaker posted:

I didn't actually pay attention to what Trump's been saying since he announced his candidacy but today a co-worker clued me into his comments w/r/t Mexicans and I actually lost it for a while. Like I was unable to form coherent sentences but I was shouting, mostly "UGGHH," "WHHYYYYY," and "WHAT THE FUUUU" for like fifteen minutes. Took me an hour to cool down enough to be kinda normal again, but there was still lots of stopping and deep breaths needed. I very nearly left work just because my brain was just not having it.

That's actually a pretty legitimate response. Though Jim Beam is so much better tasting and usually doesn't cost much more.

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jun 26, 2015

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Skwirl posted:

I just realized 30% of the things in my facebook trending sidebar are people dropping out of Miss USA after Trump's remarks about Mexico/Mexicans.

Wait in support of Univision or in support of Trump

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

I'm laughing at anyone who thought that emailghazi was going away.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
I just found out today that my parents actually support Trump as a candidate, because, as they put it, "he's rich enough that he doesn't need money from big corporations or superPACs."

I guess it shouldn't surprise me too much - after all, they also voted for Perot.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

DaveWoo posted:

I just found out today that my parents actually support Trump as a candidate, because, as they put it, "he's rich enough that he doesn't need money from big corporations or superPACs."

I'd be more scared of this weird groundswell of support Trump seems to have, if I thought he had any loving clue what to do with it.

a rowdy mullet
Feb 12, 2009

Thank you for this :allears:

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Shakenbaker posted:

I don't understand. He allowed the possibility that not every Mexican is a drug-dealing criminal rapist.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

Martin O'Malley's Super PAC is now cutting attack ads against Bernie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SterfJsQyAY

To be fair guns are one of the things he's really weirdly against the grain on for his side of things so I'm kinda ok if a couple ads point out 'hey reminder that Bernie voted against the Brady Act and voted for that law that protected gun dealers and makers from legal liability and that's kinda weird for a leftist dude to do and he never really acknowledges or justifies it because no one calls him on it'.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Wait in support of Univision or in support of Trump

Kinda neither? The way the trending sidebar works is it's just if a term comes up a lot in shared items, but the trending items are Univision and two different (latino) co-hosts dropping out of the thing. When I click on them it's news articles that are getting shared and that I don't want to dive into the abyss that is the comments section of those articles.

In fairness to Trump, one of the other trending topics is a storm cloud that people think looks like Michael Jackson, because he's apparently the new Virgin Mary.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

That's actually a pretty legitimate response. Though Jim Beam is so much better tasting and usually doesn't cost much more.

Evan Williams 1789 erryday during primary season :c00l:

Davethulhu posted:

I don't understand. He allowed the possibility that not every Mexican is a drug-dealing criminal rapist.

Yeah clearly I overreacted. I'm very sorry Donald "The Donald" Trump, and whatever expletives I screamed out at you today were in yelled in the heat of the moment and after calm reflection I understand that you are completely correct in this as you are everything.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I don't understand why people are dismissing Trump. He's a salesman. Up until he has to debate somebody, he's going to be drawing huge crowds by saying the stupidest poo poo possible to appeal to the lowest common denominator among Republicans - the ugly, racist, sexist, stupid side. Don't ever dismiss the power of idiocy attached to cocaine; the last time we did that, the 80's happened.

He doesn't have to schmooze with Jill and Joe Shitfarmer from Kansas - he's the Donald, he's better than that! He won't meet with the peasantry but he will drat well appeal to them! Perry, Bush, they WISH they had Donald's built-in excuse for being a complete dickbag to the poors.

Donald Trump is dangerous because he is 100% raw id. That makes him potentially a useful idiot for a lot of very wealthy people.

poo poo, it's like you all don't even work with dumbfucks. I envy you, who can look at Trump and just laugh.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
it wouldnt surprise me of omalley went 100% negative against bernie, leaving hillary unscathed in negativity because otherwise bernie would come across as the more reasonable one, but still allowing for licks in against him, on the assurance that omalley was given a cozy first place spot on the vp list.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Shakenbaker posted:

Evan Williams 1789 erryday during primary season :c00l:

It's probably appropriate that there's as much disagreement in this thread on whiskey choices as there is on candidates. But you're still wrong, Evan Williams isn't even a bourbon.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:
Trump has record unfavorables and we know he's not going to earnestly attempt campaigning for real. Primary state voters don't necessarily need to be pandered to, but they're wary of candidates who sweep in that feel entitled to their vote.

Trump isn't getting the nomination. He probably drops out so he can do The Apprentice.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Skwirl posted:

It's probably appropriate that there's as much disagreement in this thread on whiskey choices as there is on candidates. But you're still wrong, Evan Williams isn't even a bourbon.

Now, now, folks, we do have a thread for booze chat.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

VanSandman posted:

I don't understand why people are dismissing Trump. He's a salesman. Up until he has to debate somebody, he's going to be drawing huge crowds by saying the stupidest poo poo possible to appeal to the lowest common denominator among Republicans - the ugly, racist, sexist, stupid side. Don't ever dismiss the power of idiocy attached to cocaine; the last time we did that, the 80's happened.

But the 80's were loving awesome.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

DaveWoo posted:

I guess it shouldn't surprise me too much - after all, they also voted for Perot.

Hell, Trump's the one candidate that you should want to be paid off by corporations.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

it wouldnt surprise me of omalley went 100% negative against bernie, leaving hillary unscathed in negativity because otherwise bernie would come across as the more reasonable one, but still allowing for licks in against him, on the assurance that omalley was given a cozy first place spot on the vp list.

They are not doing the Season 3 House of Cards plot.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

FireSight posted:

Reagan was the 80's! Iran-Contra was the 80's! (Which seems like small potatoes now, but still) The 80's sucked.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

FireSight posted:

Reagan was the 80's! Iran-Contra was the 80's! (Which seems like small potatoes now, but still) The 80's sucked.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
We got some great music out of the 80's, it wasn't a total wash.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

FireSight posted:

Counterpoint: AIDS and Crack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Skwirl posted:

Evan WIlliams Black Label knocks any of that crap on the shelves one above it out of the water

• Locked thread