Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Branis posted:

I am in favor of smashing all confederate monuments for real though. Rename everything confederate related to sherman related and re burn down atlanta

Also tear down every highway and major road in the city while you're at it and its the world's greatest humanitarian accomplishment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Branis posted:

I'm fairly certain jefferson davis cared about black lives, nobody likes to see property get destroyed after all.

:captainpop:

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Branis posted:

I'm fairly certain jefferson davis cared about black lives, nobody likes to see property get destroyed after all.

Post of the day.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
#BlackPropertyMatters

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
chartley and bernard will like this one, BTP arriving first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6OzD812TeM

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Hezzy posted:

chartley and bernard will like this one, BTP arriving first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6OzD812TeM

lol. Run code run code run code casually walk up.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Looks like someone pushed the party button.

And more like BTP accidentally stumbled across the incident on their way to another S-graded call at a station 95 miles away

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
same sex marriage legal nationwide. Eat a dick republicans

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Looks like someone pushed the party button.

And more like BTP accidentally stumbled across the incident on their way to another S-graded call at a station 95 miles away

Then they shouted for help from proper police and forgot to stand them down once things had some adults at scene.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Branis posted:

Finally, we can move on to more important poo poo like legal pot.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
The Flandreau santee sioux tribe legalized pot on their land, but they don't really have much in the way of land so they are gonna turn an old bowling alley into a weed store inside the city of Flandreau, which is gonna be interesting considering pretty much as soon as you walk out the door you are no longer on tribal land.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Well now that it's all equal when can we expect "Straight Fest" or "CIS Gendered Pride Parades". :classiclol:

Branis posted:

The Flandreau santee sioux tribe legalized pot on their land, but they don't really have much in the way of land so they are gonna turn an old bowling alley into a weed store inside the city of Flandreau, which is gonna be interesting considering pretty much as soon as you walk out the door you are no longer on tribal land.

Would think this wouldn't be possible on most indian reservations, with the whole federal law against weed still applying and federal law enforcement still having jurisdiction thing. It's like indian reservation fireworks. Feds don't prohibit sale of most regulated part 1.4 consumer fireworks, so they can have at it. But weed on the other hand...

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Branis posted:

Reminder that Obama opposed gay marriage during both his presidential campaigns on the grounds of his Christian beliefs.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Untagged posted:

Well now that it's all equal when can we expect "Straight Fest" or "CIS Gendered Pride Parades". :classiclol:

Would think this wouldn't be possible on most indian reservations, with the whole federal law against weed still applying and federal law enforcement still having jurisdiction thing. It's like indian reservation fireworks. Feds don't prohibit sale of most regulated part 1.4 consumer fireworks, so they can have at it. But weed on the other hand...

From what I read on the ordinance the feds basically said marijuana wasn't gonna something they are concerned about if the tribe didnt want them to be. This is also a reservation with about 2,000 acres of land total and 700ish registered members, in a state that is already severely understaffed with BIA Law enforcement.

Cop gay. So What posted:

Reminder that Obama opposed gay marriage during both his presidential campaigns on the grounds of his Christian beliefs.

Obama is pretty much a corporatist republican.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Branis posted:

Obama is pretty much a corporatist republican.

Lol just keep moving those goal posts so your world views aren't interrupted.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
What has obama done that is significantly liberal in his 8 years in office? obama care while better than nothing, is a hand out to corporations. He expanded the drone war, he didn't close gitmo, he hasn't done anything about NSA surveillance, he hasn't done anything significant on immigration, he is pushing the TPP and the list goes on. Dude is as republican as it gets but because he doesn't think that the gays are why we have hurricanes he's a democrat.

Hell the democrat party itself is pretty much just center right. There is no true left that has any actual power in the US.

Branis fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jun 26, 2015

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Hope and Change though

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I HOPE you won't buy into this bullshit that I will CHANGE anything that bush was donig.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Pull up thread, pull up

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Branis posted:

What has obama done that is significantly liberal in his 8 years in office? obama care while better than nothing, is a hand out to corporations. He expanded the drone war, he didn't close gitmo, he hasn't done anything about NSA surveillance, he hasn't done anything significant on immigration, he is pushing the TPP and the list goes on. Dude is as republican as it gets but because he doesn't think that the gays are why we have hurricanes he's a democrat.

Hell the democrat party itself is pretty much just center right. There is no true left that has any actual power in the US.

Hey, he tried to ban guns. Getting rid of AR-15s would have prevented Roof from shooting up a church.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Burn the constitution and start from scratch. Full communism but with the inclusion of free machine guns for every american at a rate of 1 machine gun per year.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Branis posted:

Burn the constitution and start from scratch. Full communism but with the inclusion of free machine guns for every american at a rate of 1 machine gun per year.

if this was an actual tenant of communism then id say sign me up tovarich

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Branis posted:

Can we just make machine guns a mandatory carry item, and use ammo as currency?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Pull up thread, pull up

Your dad should've pulled out lmao

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

if this was an actual tenant of communism then id say sign me up tovarich

American communists are P ok with guns, we can probably make this happen in the national party.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Congratulations on one step closer to being as cool as Canada, America

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Sorry but american gays will always gay harder than canadian gays

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

DrakeriderCa posted:

Congratulations on one step closer to being as cool as Canada, America

Can't wait until Obamacare succeeds in shutting down all private insurance thus forcing government to go to single payer and then we can wait 24 weeks for an MRI, too.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Good night, sweet thread.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Don't close threads.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPWYcjypSWo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I, for one, welcome our new gay overlords.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
As per new SA rules, All posters must submit 1 dick pic a week to their gaymod overlord. This new rule, named the Dick Tax, starts Monday. I suggest you spend the weekend thinking about hair trimming and positioning, also whether to chub it up a little or go full hard is at your discretion.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Well don't ask me to collect that tax because it aint loving happening.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

As per new SA rules, All posters must submit 1 dick pic a week to their gaymod overlord. This new rule, named the Dick Tax, starts Monday. I suggest you spend the weekend thinking about hair trimming and positioning, also whether to chub it up a little or go full hard is at your discretion.

This is new? I've been doing this for years.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Rad Lieutenant posted:

This is new? I've been doing this for years.

You aren't supposed to enjoy it now.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Cop gay. So What posted:

Can't wait until Obamacare succeeds in shutting down all private insurance thus forcing government to go to single payer and then we can wait 24 weeks for an MRI, too.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Reign Of Pain posted:

Well don't ask me to collect that tax because it aint loving happening.

Look at this fuckin rainy day taxman

If you wanna crack Freeman skulls you gotta take the good with the bad

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Branis posted:

Beanieson got a start on this. Does he get a courtesy reduction for early submission?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Quite the opposite in fact, due to his enthusiasm he must submit either 2 dick pics or 1 dick and 1 butthole pic a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Hey boys, remember when we talked about the Postal Inspectors and how they're super cool but never hire? :siren: They're hiring :siren:

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/

Applications need to be completed by midnight Monday.

• Locked thread