Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

bronin posted:

gently caress you too

No, you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bronin
Oct 15, 2009

use it or throw it away

niethan posted:

No, you.

You too. Baden-Württemberg oval office

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Randler posted:

Der feiste bajuwarische Landesverräter ist ein vaterlandloser Gesell, der von Fastenzeiten in einen tierischen Zorn versetzt wird.

Hier in Preußen gibt es so ein Geschmeiß zum Glück nicht.

Feels strange to be in total agreement with Randler, but this is the truth.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Best/Worst part:

quote:

Aufgebracht sollen auch mehrere CSU-Politiker reagiert haben. Auf einer Sitzung ihrer Fraktion im bayerischen Landtag kritisierten sie den Sender scharf und forderten, an dessen Intendanten, Ulrich Wilhelm, einen Protestbrief zu schreiben. Kritik hätte den Sender auch über den Zuschauerservice erreicht. Dort hätten sich Menschen gemeldet, die "sich fragen und sich wundern", sagte eine BR-Sprecherin.

Just a matter of time until Seehofer lodges a formal complaint with the ESA for letting such an un-christian symbol shine from our night sky every month.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Torrannor posted:

Feels strange to be in total agreement with Randler, but this is the truth.

Yeah, same.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Yeah, in any other Land there wouldn't have been reactions like this, sure :rolleyes:

Kudos to the BR, I haven't seen any other station (at least) trying something like this.

Let me try and steer the thread from its usual Bavaria-bashing into something more productive, like fash-bashing (and no, that's not the same, gently caress you):

:haw:

e: vvv HC Strache is the chairman of Austria's far-right FPÖ (polling at about 27% now, which would make it the strongest party), and "Arsch" can be used as an adjective in Austrian German (at least in Vienna) vvv

System Metternich fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jun 24, 2015

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

System Metternich posted:

Yeah, in any other Land there wouldn't have been reactions like this, sure :rolleyes:

Kudos to the BR, I haven't seen any other station (at least) trying something like this.

Let me try and steer the thread from its usual Bavaria-bashing into something more productive, like fash-bashing (and no, that's not the same, gently caress you):

:haw:

I don't understand the joke :(

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!

Perestroika posted:

Best/Worst part:

I don't know, I actually preferred the callback to FJS.

It's a shame BR gave in so quickly. They must have expected this kind of reaction, so why even start poo poo if they weren't willing to tough it out?

goethe42
Jun 5, 2004

Ich sei, gewaehrt mir die Bitte, in eurem Bunde der Dritte!

Torrannor posted:

I don't understand the joke :(

ECHT ARSCH is an anagram of H C STRACHE. As is SACHRECHT or TRASH EHE (C) or ECHT RASCH. Kind of a good name for anagrams. ☺

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

goethe42 posted:

ECHT RASCH
Nah, that was Haider.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJTKFxUK55E

EDIT:

OH MY loving GOD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVnzYs4HYBQ

Simply Simon fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jun 24, 2015

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

frankenfreak posted:

Nah, that was Haider.

:vince:

He does this poo poo for every major election, it's incredible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0510mbtg2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aWgT7dlAY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAEP08ps-JM
(It's great how the girl isn't allowed to do more than stand beside him and lip-synch imo)

System Metternich fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jun 24, 2015

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Randler posted:

Der feiste bajuwarische Landesverräter ist ein vaterlandloser Gesell, der von Fastenzeiten in einen tierischen Zorn versetzt wird.

Hier in Preußen gibt es so ein Geschmeiß zum Glück nicht.

This reminds me of a story I've heard about some time ago. A newfangled vegetarian butcher shop in Bavaria, I poo poo you not, got visited by some concerned Bavarian citizens who argued they should pack up their fake meat and "go home". The owners were a bit confused about the unexpected hostility and indeed went home. After work, of course. (They were Bavarians, too.)

In Bavaria, the Wurst is God.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Libluini posted:

This reminds me of a story I've heard about some time ago. A newfangled vegetarian butcher shop in Bavaria, I poo poo you not, got visited by some concerned Bavarian citizens who argued they should pack up their fake meat and "go home". The owners were a bit confused about the unexpected hostility and indeed went home. After work, of course. (They were Bavarians, too.)

In Bavaria, the Wurst is God.

Einigkeit und Recht auf Bratwurst

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I ate your Mahler avatar! Hahahaha!

ArchangeI posted:

Einigkeit und Recht auf Bratwurst

I think you mean "Einigkeit und Recht und Reinheit(sgebot)."

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Einigkeit und recht viel Freizeit, more like :v:

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

blowfish posted:

Einigkeit und recht viel Freizeit, more like :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESc6TQ8BVaU

"Saufen, saufen, jeden Tag nur saufen!" :cheers:

bronin
Oct 15, 2009

use it or throw it away

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lmao

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

:golfclap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5q2C2IEBE

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fc42sLfEgQ

kihihihi

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
kihihi 2

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Scum, we should take away the citizenship of every Helene Fisher fan.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Those are the grossest pants I have seen all day.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

shouldn't drink while pregnant

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Torrannor posted:

Scum, we should take away the citizenship of every Helene Fisher fan.

Everyone know that Елена Петровна Фишер is an undercover agent send by Putin to destroy Germany from within.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Can't believe that gay marriage is legal in Texas before Germany. Couldn't believe that Ireland was faster than us, too. Italy will probably overtake us there as well. :argh:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Torrannor posted:

Can't believe that gay marriage is legal in Texas before Germany. Couldn't believe that Ireland was faster than us, too. Italy will probably overtake us there as well. :argh:

Es sollte bei der Wahl des Lebenspartners nicht darauf ankommen, ob Ehe drübersteht. :colbert:

Entscheident ist, dass man sich liebt

und sich bei unterschiedlichen Einkommen gemeinsam veranlagen lassen kann.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
This motherfucker

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/boris-palmer-zeit-fuer-unverkrampfte-emanzipation-13666269.html

Nach der erfolgreichen Volksabstimmung in Irland über die Gleichstellung gleichgeschlechtlicher Lebenspartnerschaften mit der Ehe freuten sich viele Verfechter dieser Forderung zu Recht. Ohne Zweifel wird sich das auch bei uns durchsetzen. Mit Verständnis für die Menschen, die sich damit noch schwer tun, wird das Ziel leichter erreichbar. Es hilft der Sache nicht, den Vorwurf der Homophobie sofort auszupacken, wenn man sich kritisch über das volle Adoptionsrecht für Schwule und Lesben äußert oder an der (weitgehend von der Wirklichkeit überholten) Vorstellung einer besonderen Vorrangstellung der Ehe festhält.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

niethan posted:

This motherfucker

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/boris-palmer-zeit-fuer-unverkrampfte-emanzipation-13666269.html

Nach der erfolgreichen Volksabstimmung in Irland über die Gleichstellung gleichgeschlechtlicher Lebenspartnerschaften mit der Ehe freuten sich viele Verfechter dieser Forderung zu Recht. Ohne Zweifel wird sich das auch bei uns durchsetzen. Mit Verständnis für die Menschen, die sich damit noch schwer tun, wird das Ziel leichter erreichbar. Es hilft der Sache nicht, den Vorwurf der Homophobie sofort auszupacken, wenn man sich kritisch über das volle Adoptionsrecht für Schwule und Lesben äußert oder an der (weitgehend von der Wirklichkeit überholten) Vorstellung einer besonderen Vorrangstellung der Ehe festhält.

Boris Palmer, future Verkehrsminister under Merkel - the black widow of coalition partners.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Ich habe nichts gegen den "motherfucker" einzuwenden.

quote:

Can't believe that gay marriage is legal in Texas before Germany

Are you really annoyed that Germany, Austria, etc doesn't actually call it "marriage" but "civil union"? There's better things to complain about.

In Austria by the way, the main complaint is that it is too much like a real marriage because as it turns out divorce law and alimony sucks.

Antwan3K
Mar 8, 2013

Riso posted:

Are you really annoyed that Germany, Austria, etc doesn't actually call it "marriage" but "civil union"? There's better things to complain about.

Why are you against calling it marriage though? Why complicate things when it's the same thing?

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Being angry at Merkel/envious of Texas is tomorrow, today we should just be happy for our fabulous brothers and sisters in the US.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

Randler posted:

Es sollte bei der Wahl des Lebenspartners nicht darauf ankommen, ob Ehe drübersteht. :colbert:

Entscheident ist, dass man sich liebt

und sich bei unterschiedlichen Einkommen gemeinsam veranlagen lassen kann.

Es wird wirklich Zeit das jemand die :30bux: opfert und endlich den weinenden Helmut Schmidt kauft.

edit: Eh, wrong thread. Anyway, somebody buy the crying Helmut in front of the German flag already.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
That people even use the word "Homoehe" is a loving disgrace

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

e X posted:

Es wird wirklich Zeit das jemand die :30bux: opfert und endlich den weinenden Helmut Schmidt kauft.

edit: Eh, wrong thread. Anyway, somebody buy the crying Helmut in front of the German flag already.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

:allears:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

:selfie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Only tangentially related, but I trawled through the comments on the relevant Zeit.de article and stumbled over this guy:

Wasn't there something about Russia having a dedicated propaganda unit for blogs, comment sections, etc.? :allears:

Perestroika fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jun 26, 2015