Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i am late and i dont understand/read mostly

and that is okay

my advice is just find a gimmick you like and post with it

my sentences are actually carefully crafted to make it appear casual in order to blend in :shrug:

hth

the gimmick i like to post with is valley girlish and it works reasonably well anywhere. people get really puffy when you say 'you are getting puffy over dumb words and that is super cute~<3' and its cute~

i mean as long as your not overdoin the gimmick with weird jargon or stuff can really sell it

for junky person poster, umm idk whatever~ guess maybe post in the style of a junkyard worker??

hth

also never be ashamed to borrow from other posting gimmicks especially if it inspires u, for it will help blend yours into a good and unique schtique~<3

hth again

bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landy.

meteloides posted:

I'm pretty sure she's worse than Froward.

nah

Miss Psychosis

Miss Psychosis

Metaloides, quick, say something else wrong!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bwatts

thanks to the loving TROLL SQUAD of byob this thread - which had all th epotential in the world - has got derailed and got all hosed up.

piece of shits & assholes all of you

Miss Psychosis

Sorry vice.com op-ed.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Miss Psychosis posted:

:eyepop:

it seems like being a jerk to others is frowned upon in byob! Please be nicer in the future.

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
the mod of this forum has gone insane with power

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

landy.

Miss Psychosis posted:

stop probating good posters

dogcrash truther
I think the rules of this thread are reasonably clear and I said I was going to be strict about them, so can we please not talk about that since I can't see how it's productive. I like those posters too, but here in this thread we post in the spirit of helpfulness, forgiveness, and love. :)

e: feel free to send me a pm if you want to discuss this more

dogcrash truther fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jun 27, 2015

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
there has been a lot of solid advice in this thread but i'm not sure it's being received well, since it's kinda mandatory gj participates. is it possible to motivate someone who doesn't seem willing to cooperate? i liked gunky junket's posts (esp at first) but when those posts turn into defensive ones it gets a bit weird and hard to read

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wertjoe posted:

Out of curiosity what makes GJ into a special project instead of just being another bad poster who gets banned/permabanned?
That's an interesting question and I'd say the answer is the confluence of these things: First and foremost, some people enjoy her posts.I still think she would do well in BYOB (this thread hasn't really born that out but see below). Second, she seems to put effort into trying to make good posts, that is, I don't think her bad posts are bad due to maliciousness or apathy or lack of effort, which is more than most bad posters can say. And third, it seems like it should be so easy and obvious for someone to just make the small posting adjustments necessary to not post like a weirdo.

CAT BRUSH posted:

there has been a lot of solid advice in this thread but i'm not sure it's being received well, since it's kinda mandatory gj participates. is it possible to motivate someone who doesn't seem willing to cooperate? i liked gunky junket's posts (esp at first) but when those posts turn into defensive ones it gets a bit weird and hard to read

Her posts in this thread seem defensive, perhaps because it can be very hard to know how to take criticism. Her participation is actually not mandatory though; the mandate is that she somehow figure out how to post in an acceptable way. I asked DCT to create a thread as a resource to help her to that end but if she can figure it out some other way instead, good.

----------------

Miss Psychosis

landy. posted:

stop probating good posters

Just want to say Dogcrash Truther asked me not to make posts like that here, and I still did with full knowledge that I'd get a probe. Thanks tho!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I cannot parse any of the longer posts because I only have small crab like eyes and must use them sparingly.

Ace of Baes
here's a tip on making good post, post funny things that you and your friends can laugh at

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Miss Psychosis posted:

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Lastgirl posted:

for junky person poster, umm idk whatever~ guess maybe post in the style of a junkyard worker??

^This. I shall do this!

Tonight I reasearch the posting style of a junkyard worker. Tomorrow ye shall see the fruits of my labour. :D

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Wertjoe posted:

So Ralp is trying to make you into a poster fit for marriage? Gross and weird.

No. I am far superior than he in the "gross and weird" department. *read on* 
~

Ralp posted:

And third, it seems like it should be so easy and obvious for someone to just make the small posting adjustments necessary to not post like a weirdo.

You say that like being a weirdo is a bad thing. >8(
~

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

GJ you should post...in FYAD :grin:

LoL.. Guisseppe, imagine that! :D

*harp music and wavy screen as we travel in time to the future*

After a torturous year of seeing my posts throughout his QCS, the vein in Ralp's right temple has become engorged and pulses alarmingly. He can bear the sight of me no longer on this day; he flees up to his beloved FYAD to escape the visual torment my very presence causes him.

That over-worked, over-wrought, long-suffering man let's out a heavy sigh of relief as he enters his favourite forum. His sense of relief is palpable; a weight shifts, he feels freedom, he feels alive. He clicks into the first thread, his tired eyes taking a second to adjust to the opening post. As eyes focus, that vein in his right temple suddenly flares beyond capacity with an audible *whooshpop*.

What he sees, in his Gunky-free FYAD safe haven, is a post like this strange comment posted by some weirdo in GBS...

YeahSo! posted:

Gunky: It's sex time again, mister. You keen for some rough and nasty or soft and sweet?

Ralp: S-sso—

Gunky: *interjects* ARR!! That was a trick question, Ralp.. you know it's always up to me.

Poor Ralp. I'd then gently caress him so hard he'd be like "oh Gunky, please.. please be gentle" and I'd be like "GUNKY JUNKET DOES WHATEVER THE gently caress SHE WANTS!"

Lol I'm calling it - I might end up giving that man a dirty stroke!

Fake edit: Oi! Get your mind out of the gutter already! By "stroke", I meant an aneurism, you filthy-minded Yobbers. :P

----------------

landy.

imo, if you stop pming people and never post anything like what you quoted again, you'll pretty much be good.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

landy. posted:

imo, if you stop pming people and never post anything like what you quoted again, you'll pretty much be good.

fuck. marry. t-rex

I think GunkytJeunket should go post in the Cybersex Thread and post just like that

Miss Psychosis

landy. posted:

Lol

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

landy. posted:

Well, I'd like to query your opinion here, Landy. Stop PM'ing people, eh? Can you please tell me who I'm mailing for you to have come out with that comment? I'd like to work out the basis of your opinion here. So please do tell me who I PM.

You see, I've noticed posts around the place from people saying I mail them... when I don't. Like this post from some fuckhead that I saw earlier in the week...

Effectronica posted:

i am free from migf pms, but i still am burdened by gunky junket ones

I don't loving mail him, that post is complete bullshit. And then people like you come along saying I should stop mailing people.. wtf. So, yeah, who am I mailing, Landy, for you to base your opinion here on?

And you, Luvcow emptyquote in agreement. YOU tell me who I'm PM'ing for you to agree to that. *waiting*

----------------

landy.

YeahSo! posted:

Well, I'd like to query your opinion here, Landy. Stop PM'ing people, eh? Can you please tell me who I'm mailing for you to have come out with that comment? I'd like to work out the basis of your opinion here. So please do tell me who I PM.

You see, I've noticed posts around the place from people saying I mail them... when I don't. Like this post from some fuckhead that I saw earlier in the week...

I don't loving mail him, that post is complete bullshit. And then people like you come along saying I should stop mailing people.. wtf. So, yeah, who am I mailing, Landy, for you to base your opinion here on?

And you, Luvcow emptyquote in agreement. YOU tell me who I'm PM'ing for you to agree to that. *waiting*

the only people I remember who said they were really annoyed by it were Spanish manlove and ralp, and that's pretty much what I'm basing the opinion off of.

Ace of Baes
lol i love gunky junket

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I think GunkytJeunket should go post in the Cybersex Thread and post just like that

here you go : http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3727471 :D

FreshCutFries

Ace of Baes posted:

lol i love gunky junket

dogcrash truther

Ace of Baes posted:

lol i love gunky junket

I think you should explain why, to be helpful.

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

landy. posted:

the only people I remember who said they were really annoyed by it were Spanish manlove and ralp, and that's pretty much what I'm basing the opinion off of.

So, you're telling me not to do something now on the basis of something you read a while ago. I haven't mailed Franco for at least four months now. And Ralp will always get mail off me until he sorts poo poo out.

So, how's about we just go ahead and say your opinion has no current basis; your opinion is not valid then, eh?

----------------

Ace of Baes

dogcrash truther posted:

I think you should explain why, to be helpful.

they might be mentally ill or maybe just weird but their posts are really funny to me, i dig it, if she tweaked her style she might be funnier but she wouldn't be gunky junket anymore so who knows if itd be better, pming people long rear end msgs (allegedly) is really weird but ultimately harmless
i guess my point is in a forum full of ppl trying to imitate each other shes at least unique

----------------

Piso Mojado

Reasons I like gunky junket and why she should become a posting gal.

1. she's adorably weird
2. her posts are too long to read, but it's better than white noise
3. she's funny

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

YeahSo! posted:

you have neve PMed me but from what others here who you have PMed have said it seems to be what is bothering them most about your posting, I find many of your posts to be good and funny and I'd rather see you stay around and post than be probated or banned repeatedly. many people here are sincere in trying help you.

verily carefree

Hello i am forums user gunky junket... and... whats this? a thread for ME???

ron color
bae greg is right

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
GJ has the rare gift of posting voice and a seeming compulsion to use it, so much so that her last alt got outted almost immediately. :worship:

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Ace of Baes posted:

their posts are really funny to me, i dig it

^This is the thing - either you dig it, or you don't; you get me, or you don't.

I don't reckon my posts are particularly hard to understand (only on the odd occasion will I be deliberately cryptic or difficult), but a lot of people here don't seem to 'get' me. And that's fine with me - I get a bit too wary of saying anything when people understand *me*; things get anticipated. I much prefer being underestimated, and people who don't understand a drat word I say will always fall into that trap. Heh.. that's a good thing. ;)

Imagine a kid brought up in a digital age who one day sees an analog wall clock. That clock face wouldn't make one lick of sense to them; it's crazy, makes no sense, insane and stupid (lol or "mentally ill" even). No, that clock face is none of those things. They just don't understand it, is all. That's not to say they can't comprehend it, just that they don't understand it at that point in time.   

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

did gunky junket become a good poster or did i just start to 'get' gunky junket

If we look at a couple of posts in this thread about my "joboxing" post:

Qwerinty posted:

i was going to say this. it's really disjointed and i don't really understand what's going on in that post with the images.

Disjointed, of course! The whole post is a person bragging about their success stories which they have on their "resumé" (trying to sell herself as the joboxer who's services you want to enlist). The bits can't flow together like it's telling one story; it's fragments of a lot of stories, disjointed parts.

And if you can't even understand what's going on in the post with the images, if you can't even figure that out then.. well.. fkn hell.. your comprehension issues stem too far back and I'm not a Grade 4 Primary School teacher to help you with that. It's just...

Al Borland posted:

giving oxes jobs obviously

Or, this on that same post:

ron color posted:

ok

[Joboxing post is here. With all the times "I" (and variations thereof; personal pronoun, in the first person) is used in the post; they're singled out for scrutiny]

pretty good effort. good job

Ha.. nice sarcasm, mister. But, yeah, of course! The post is by a braggart saying they're the best. There's even a P.S at the end saying the "ad" really should be in SA Mart forum, but pleading ignorance with mods to let her sell her services here. Of course the post would be riddled with "I, me, my, I, I, I's" all throughout it.

It's like this guy here critiquing it thinks it's a real post - that it's me talking about myself too much, referencing myself too much. Lol it's from a fkn braggart promoting her skills and services. It's a loving nonsense post, it's not "me" talking all about myself. *facepalm*

Either you 'get' me, or you don't; either you dig me, or you don't. Either/or. I'm not too fazed either way. You like what you like, that may not be me, and I'm just not your cuppa tea.. and that's fine with me. Whatever! *shrugs* :D  

gnarlyhotep posted:

YeahSo! posted:

Lol does ^^this moron seriously not realise that he is one of whom he speaks? Has he not looked at the poll options? Or does he think he was added as just a gag, just Gnarly having a lark? Why does he use "their" instead of "our"?

this is why you aren't on the list Gunky

you are too insanely brilliant to be bad

Ralp and everyone else disagree with me on that but it's true

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax
Lol and hey, I'll just leave the below post here too.. 'coz I know that many of you dig the lonnnng posts (yeah, I'm looking at you, Dogcrash *hearty wink*). This one is completely factual and said in earnest too! :D

Zanshin posted:

Darth123123 posted:

She said she would, but it's too big.  Need a peni reduction

Volume posted:

my dick is so big that some women can't handle it and end up puking on me when it goes too far down their throat

Volume posted:

she was all "I'm sorry!" and I was all "No, no. It's my fault for having a huge penis. I'm sorry"

Oh, yes! I understand all too well what me two big-boner bros up here are saying. I was in the same predicament - having been blessed with a glorious cock that has stunning over-sized proportions, the girth in particular is just phenomenal.. but, unfortunately, barely even the tip of my magnificent penis could fit into the mouth of chicks I was dating. It was incredibly frustrating, almost soul-destroying.

Luckily for me, I was put in touch with a secret underground mens club where guys, with likewise massive genitalia, had a network set-up so all our huge willy woes would be sorted. You see, there's a tribe in the East Indies that's one of the last on the planet to be largely untouched by modern civilization. They're a very shy people and barely anyone, outside of our secret gentlemen's club, even knows about them.

You know what the best part of this untouched, unspoilt, tribe is? Their race, their beautiful women, are absolutely PERFECT for us guys wielding a giant club of a cock. And you know what else? They also have a centuries old belief system that dictates that each man (warrior-spirit) should take on three wives, and those three can be interchanged with others within set guidelines, if he so chooses to. Hehe it all makes for a very happy life that is a veritable full smorgasbord of copulation options, oh boy! *nudge nudge, wink wink*

It'd be around 16 or 17 years going back now that I first stumbled across that secret club, and the rest of my life was mapped out from there. I'm almost hitting the "old man" stage of my life now.. almost! I've still got a few good years left in me, hey! I've got me three beautiful wives and an ever-growing brood of offspring, who all keep me on my toes and feeling young and alive. Life is good, my friends.. life is drat good (especially with the amount of cocksucking my truncheon dick gets showered with, whoo-wee!)

None of the wifeys are at home at the moment, else I'd snap you a couple of pics so you can actually see for yourself how fortunate I am. I can hear some of the kids squealing and carrying on in the backyard, I'll quickly duck out and see which ones are home at the moment.. maybe I'll be the proud Dad and show off me kiddos to you. But if you recognize us, we live down the street or something, don't come a-calling.. we like to create our own social situations, and I don't want any doxxing bullshit done on me. I don't mind sharing a little piece of my life here now, but that's it - no visitors please.

Okay, the kids want me out the back playing Hide 'n Seek with them, so I've gotta wrap this up real quick. Here's a snap of one of my girls (no lewd remarks please, she's only a young'un, but she's got her Mom's features and you'll be able to see why I'm a very happy man; I already know I'll have to be sitting on the front porch, in another 5-6yrs, with a shotgun to keep the big-dick suitors and boyfriends away.. I don't want any of that crap yet). Anyway, don't give up on life, fellas.. there's someone out there for everyone, someone just made for you too. Adios, amigos! :D

e: Following good advice, from post directly below, and not put my offspring on full open display like that.. I don't want her to catch the eye of any creepers lurking about if they should spot her if they glance through. :P

----------------

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Please save my tiny crab eyes

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

tada posted:

Hello i am forums user gunky junket... and... whats this? a thread for ME???

No. Don't do that to me. You would not believe how much I didn't want this thread; how much I fought against it being posted; and how much I pushed for alternative actions.

Do not put this on *me*. This thread is here by Ralp's insistance. I wanted nothing, at all, to loving do with it. Put that on Ralp. Not me!

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

im the real gj all you other little gjs are just imitating

• Locked thread