Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Man, I forgot how badly Jolyne messed Westwood up. :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Man, I forgot how badly Jolyne messed Westwood up. :stonk:

It' s a really brutal fight, and it being just the first of a group of consecutive fights makes it even crazier cause of what she has to deal with next

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Someone did this for an oceanography project. I wonder if they got a good grade.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Jotaro having scuba diving gear with "ORA" on the front needs to be canon.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

FirstAidKite posted:

Someone did this for an oceanography project. I wonder if they got a good grade.
A+

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Race Realists posted:

only thing now is what 2011 song would be a good ending for the anime

you do realize roundabout wasn't made till after 1938 right

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
ED leaks for Parts 5, 6, and 7!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPnK39ax_AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVYHSlEssYY

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

This was on OutOfContextJoJo. Maybe it's a wall-eyes thing?

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
Two navels, two pairs of balls? Hey, wouldn't be the most bizarre thing to have happened in these adventures.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
If Part 6's first ED isn't a Riot Girl/punk song, then I'm gonna be sad

That image of the Surface fight in the anime thread seems to good to be true, but god if it didn't get me hyped.

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Jun 27, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

From around the time it happened in /a/'s JoJo thread.

(If you're not used to reading 4chan, the inner most post is the original, like a quote on here.)

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Part 6 second half ED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQBoeBgb0uk

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

man, where the heck is this month's jojolion

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The transcript is up on Mangahelpers. Just an issue of the cleaning and typesetting to be finished up. Won't be too much longer.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i still dont understand what golden experience requiem did to diavolo. is he stuck in a time loop of dying forever in a different reality/dimension or is it all in diavolo's head making him basically insane?

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

minoru suzuki posted:

i still dont understand what golden experience requiem did to diavolo. is he stuck in a time loop of dying forever in a different reality/dimension or is it all in diavolo's head making him basically insane?

It's a time loop. GER, close as I can figure, can control causality in a kind of opposite way to King Crimson. KC can remove the cause but keep the effect, whereas GER can keep the cause, but remove the effect. So GER can enforce "being killed" as a cause on Diavolo, but removes the effect of him actually dying, so he's stuck in a cycle of constantly being killed forever.

I guess.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

minoru suzuki posted:

Since GER negates Diavolo's death without removing the cause, it's not an illusion. However, I don't think he's still stuck like that; Made in Heaven probably put him out of his misery.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

thats p hosed up

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

Silver2195 posted:

Since GER negates Diavolo's death without removing the cause, it's not an illusion. However, I don't think he's still stuck like that; Made in Heaven probably put him out of his misery.

Where's the part in George/Jorge Joestar where Diavolo managed to avoid being reset due to GER, and can now escape the death loop, while slowly acquiring knowledge of how GER worked and subsequently develops King Crimson Requiem???

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Zeruel posted:

Where's the part in George/Jorge Joestar where Diavolo managed to avoid being reset due to GER, and can now escape the death loop, while slowly acquiring knowledge of how GER worked and subsequently develops King Crimson Requiem???

Was that the same one where Diavolo becomes Giorno's new Doppio or whatever

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here

minoru suzuki posted:

Don't think too hard about what's actually happening, it makes more sense thematically. Diavolo's whole thing is "ends justify the means", which is represented by his stand being able to remove the means and just keep the ends. So GER defeats him by removing the ends and forcing him to live through the means over and over. I think a requiem stand basically has the power of god so he just kinda does that because it's bullshit strong.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmRRjpDaelY

what we all wanted

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
New chapter's finally out. Hey, some real-rear end progress for a change! Hell yeah.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fungah! posted:

man, where the heck is this month's jojolion

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Jojo-no-Kimyou-na-Bouken-Jojorion/Ch-044--What-is-my-name-?id=233862

It's here.

E: Beaten like someone who pissed off Jotaro.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

i already have a theory about gappy's other half based on the picture of him and what information we have on how kira and his stand are in the jojolion universe, but i guess i'll wait until the translations come out to post it. it's some minor poo poo but it has to do with who all gappy's other half might be a combo of.

okay i said i'd do this and i'm gonna put it under a spoiler i guess since it's dumb nerd poo poo

i pretty much worked backwards on this using the info given about kira. since he's pretty much a combo of, you know, kira and...jotaro or whatever i figured that gappy's other half has a good chance of being a combo if they're someone we already sorta technically kinda know. which they are, given that josefumi is basically a 'new' version of josuke if the looks are anything to go by. josefumi's looks are sorta what tipped me off to begin with, and then i thought back to how new kira was implemented. his stand was still killer queen, but it made like exploding bubbles or some poo poo, so it's been established that stands are most likely a combination of various stands from arc 4. gappy's stand is also a combination of killer queen's bubble poo poo and something from josefumi's stand that lets it remove 'things' from stuff. at least, i'm assuming this, because him sharing the bubble thing with kira was pretty obvious and it stands to reason that gappy's stand is literally just a hosed-up mishmash of the stands of his two halves just like he's a hosed-up mishmash of them.

anyways, i was thinking as to what stand could do some 'removal' poo poo that was most likely in arc 4, and the answer was really goddamn obvious. okuyasu's hand is like 100% right on the money and i'm pretty loving confident that josefumi was sort of a mix of josuke and okuyasu. he probably still had crazy diamond (if killer queen is any clue) but chances are it did some weird poo poo like 'removing' stuff from things which isn't too far of a stretch when you consider crazy diamond, i guess. like i said, josefumi's looks also kinda made me think this, because to me he kinda looks like he has a combo of okuyasu's and josuke's hair and i guess something about his posture made me think of okuyasu. honestly this is all some minor theory poo poo but it's fun to consider that gappy is like a big, weird combo of jotaro/kira/josuke/okuyasu.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I have absolutely no clue what was going on with the handcuff and I loved every panel of it

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Squinty twins own.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Josefumi sounds a bit similar to Joseph which I think is Josefu in Japanese. I wonder if that means anything.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

FirstAidKite posted:

holy poo poo I just realized these dolphins are Kakyoin and Avdol

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

I'm feeling this, mainly because I showed a friend of mine that Josefumi picture before the translation was out and his first reaction was "O-Okuyasu?" The removal power being linked to The Hand really does seal it for me but I guess that'll be confirmed when we have more info.

e: The fact that Yoshikage and Josefumi were apparently working together on something, probably the rock fruit thing or even something else is super intriguing to me...

BaDandy fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jun 28, 2015

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

karera's stand looks cool. also i guess it's basically confirmed that she's a Rock Person.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
No, I'm pretty sure that Karera, Kira, and Josefumi were up to *something* together that interfered with the rockman plans. At some point, Karera was forced to split off, while Kira and Josefumi got cornered in Morioh and fused into Josuke. Now Karera's getting towards the end of her rope, and has headed to Morioh because it's the last place she knew Josefumi was. So she runs into Josuke, and thinks he's Josefumi. Unfortunately, she was tailed the entire time.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

MAYBE you're right. i just think it'd be cool if she was a Rock Person.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

She's Yukako due to the Hair Stand.

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
Jojolion is probably the only article of media I've ever seen that had an interesting amnesiac.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Still shocked that despite the outfit Josefumi is possibly the most heterosexual jojo.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

She's Yukako due to the Hair Stand.

Similar personality too. Looks like the name and the panel with the light rays were red herrings, especially since there's a new rock person who can be Kars.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

So Holly Joestar-Kira's kid and a Kujo(-Joestar? he has the birthmark, guess they're cousins or something) got smashed together to make Josuke. The name was a distraction, our protagonist is actually alternate universe Jotaro :v: Unless Araki doesn't really mean anything that significant by it and is just throwing familiar names and references out there for fun.

Who even is anyone in this mixed-up crazy world.

chaos rhames posted:

Still shocked that despite the outfit Josefumi is possibly the most heterosexual jojo.
I swear I've seen part 4 Josuke wear a top with that kind of pattern in some artbook illustration or chapter cover, but I can't find it right now.

edit: it's this illustration from the penultimate chapter of part 4.

standard owl fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jun 28, 2015

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
Clearly Joseph slept around in this universe too and Josefumi's the result. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

for some reason my first thought was 'why did he skin king crimson and turn it into a shirt'