Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
shut the gently caress up whip

snitches get the stitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Hey boys, remember when we talked about the Postal Inspectors and how they're super cool but never hire? :siren: They're hiring :siren:

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/

Applications need to be completed by midnight Monday.

Or go to NYC to become a

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ap-newsbreak-official-nyc-hire-1300-cops-31955622

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Ya ok. Brb gonna give myself a massive pay cut and live in a lovely city.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Ya ok. Brb gonna give myself a massive pay cut and live in a lovely city.

Less traffic though....

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
USCIS in Philly is looking to hire two fraud detection/national security (FDNS) investigators in the next three or four months...

Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means

Edwardian posted:

USCIS in Philly is looking to hire two fraud detection/national security (FDNS) investigators in the next three or four months...

I'd rather eat my own vomit.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Homie S posted:

I'd rather eat my own vomit.

What the hell is USCIS?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Smiling Jack posted:

What the hell is USCIS?

Immigration. They do administrative poo poo with visa's and poo poo like that. Snooze.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Edwardian posted:

who the gently caress wants to live in philly?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
that postal inspector gig requires all sorts of boring qualifications. Is there any fed jobs that just require owning a 1911 and looking good in cowboy boots?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Branis posted:

that postal inspector gig requires all sorts of boring qualifications. Is there any fed jobs that just require owning a 1911 and looking good in cowboy boots?

Not feds, but you're describing an elected sheriff pretty dead on.

David Clarke, Sheriff of Milwaukee County. He always rides a horse in parades, loves cowboy hats, and the best part is he very political and extremely conservative, but runs as a democrat every election and keeps winning because of party line voters.

We're still waiting for Goon County Sheriff somewhere, someone go get elected already.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I believe in Sheriff Beanieson.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I believe in Sheriff Beanieson.

:patriot: how many terms is long enough to become the villain?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I basically just want to be Raylan Givens minus the kentucky part.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

who the gently caress wants to live in philly?

Rude. <:mad:>

Some of us are stuck here forfuckingever.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

`Nemesis posted:

Not feds, but you're describing an elected sheriff pretty dead on.

David Clarke, Sheriff of Milwaukee County. He always rides a horse in parades, loves cowboy hats, and the best part is he very political and extremely conservative, but runs as a democrat every election and keeps winning because of party line voters.

A black man that is a cop and also supports cops = extremely conservative got it.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Cop gay. So What posted:

A black man that is a cop and also supports cops = extremely conservative got it.

Jesus Shep, you at least used to put a little effort into your shtick, now you're just mailing it in.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Smiling Jack posted:

Jesus Shep, you at least used to put a little effort into your shtick, now you're just mailing it in.

You guys have gone so far off the rail I don't know how to respond with any intelligence anymore. It would be a waste of effort to post anything more, kinda like why most of us don't post in D&D, savvy?

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Cop gay. So What posted:

You guys have gone so far off the rail I don't know how to respond with any intelligence anymore. It would be a waste of effort to post anything more, kinda like why most of us don't post in D&D, savvy?

lmao

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

That last probation I got, for no reason at all, kinda changed my outlook so I don't really give a gently caress anymore.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Cop gay. So What posted:

That last probation I got, for no reason at all, kinda changed my outlook so I don't really give a gently caress anymore.

lol your last probation was a 6 hour time out

Whip used to give those out as a joke

Love you shep :love:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Cop gay. So What posted:

I used to get six hour probations for calling whip a bitch suck it up

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

It gave me time to catch up on the xbone threads in Games.

Anyways, I'm bleeding out the rear end from a reaming I got in dui court this past week and now my motivation to make dui arrests is all but gone. How do I get my mojo back other than go plainclothes and lol at duis? That's the answer, isn't it? A lovely day in court topped off with a poo poo week of calls and I think I need a vacation.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
say gently caress it, take a week off and rent a cabin on the lake in rural wisconsin and just relax.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Cop gay. So What posted:

go plainclothes and lol at unis

Join us

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Branis posted:

say gently caress it, take a week off and rent a cabin on the lake in rural wisconsin and just relax.

I'm going to PAX Prime so that will be fun. No I won't tell you what cosplay I'll be doing. (FemShep)

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

look at the greasy poo poo you could get away with

this = job satisfaction

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
A man bun? :chloe:

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Cop gay. So What posted:

I'm going to PAX Prime so that will be fun. No I won't tell you what cosplay I'll be doing. (FemShep)

lets get beers in seattle and discuss opressing minorities

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

just to troll my wife

I just let my flow roll on the daily

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Keep the beard, buzzcut the hair. Nobody has a man bun but pedos.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
The shaved head and beard is the creme de la creme of styles.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

this = job satisfaction

turn that bun into a top knot for ultimate douche chills

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

DrakeriderCa posted:

this = job satisfaction

If I saw you at the park I'd be keeping a real close eye on my kid.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Rad Lieutenant posted:

If I saw you at the park I'd be keeping a real close eye on my kid.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 24 days!

Cop gay. So What posted:

The system works!

Lol 6 hours

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Grem posted:

The system works!

Lol 6 hours

Just imagine all of my posting you missed out on during those 6 hours.

It's the principle of the thing anyways. If we can't shitpost in our own lounge thread then are we really free men, I ask of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Cop gay. So What posted:

lol you're dumb as gently caress. I live in Milwaukee county and Clarke is a regular guest appearance on conservative talk radio, Fox News, NRA functions, and his plainly spoken political views are very conservative. But cool, shoot from the hip and make yourself look like an idiot.

• Locked thread