Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Detective Buttfuck posted:

http://i.imgur.com/HDiU4uc.gifv

foreverial delitized asian lady. foreverially tiedup all over and enjoying it

Well she's got black hair but aside from that she doesn't look that much like Roy Orbison. I mean she's not even wearing dark glasses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Detective Buttfuck posted:

http://i.imgur.com/HDiU4uc.gifv

foreverial delitized asian lady. foreverially tiedup all over and enjoying it

This show is pretty great. It's like Legends of the Hidden Temple: gently caress You Edition.

Edit: It's called TORE! and you can find episodes of it on YouTube, sometimes subbed. But really, you don't need to know understand it to watch people screaming and being pulled down a hallway into a metal chomping monster mouth.

https://youtu.be/MV5AId9Ok2o

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 22:44 on Jun 28, 2015

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Stole this from the schadenfreude thread, but in reverse.

Haha nice it goes backwards

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010

Vaginaface posted:

That was unmanned, right? :ohdear:

Need
Another
Seven
Astronauts

#dadjokes

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Jamesman posted:

This show is pretty great. It's like Legends of the Hidden Temple: gently caress You Edition.

Edit: It's called TORE! and you can find episodes of it on YouTube, sometimes subbed. But really, you don't need to know understand it to watch people screaming and being pulled down a hallway into a metal chomping monster mouth.

https://youtu.be/MV5AId9Ok2o

Further proof that Japan has the best shows.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

That could have been an old Gary's Mod video.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

New Leaf posted:

That could have been an old Gary's Mod video.

My child tells me that the person who did it did it for an art class assignment. If I were that kid's teacher, that would have earned an A+.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

Kheldarn posted:

My child tells me that the person who did it did it for an art class assignment. If I were that kid's teacher, that would have earned an A+.

It was for Chanel101. This is the first one he did here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Free Drinks
Dec 16, 2006

Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.

Gah, thats the film that South Park did the parody of for Cartman losing his evil. What the hell is it?

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Free Drinks posted:

Gah, thats the film that South Park did the parody of for Cartman losing his evil. What the hell is it?

Altered States. Also inspired the end of the music video for Take On Me.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
http://i.imgur.com/1ALkAky.webm

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Would not be surprised if that was Gary Busey.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Saints Row 5 looking good.

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

Not to be the Is-That-David-Mitchell Guy but every time I watch Altered States I have a hard time remembering that's William Hurt and not a time-travelling Aaron Eckhart

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Pyro Fox posted:

Did I miss the mosh party?

This is exactly what being on Salvia is like.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Political Whores posted:

Yes, all that blew up were about $40k of supplies and Elon Musk's libertarian dreams.

Could you elaborate on why the explosion is going to destroy his dreams? Not a butthurt libertarian, more like "I want to post this to troll my libertarian friends".

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

MisterBibs posted:

Could you elaborate on why the explosion is going to destroy his dreams? Not a butthurt libertarian, more like "I want to post this to troll my libertarian friends".

It is an exaggeration, Musk is too stupidly rich for anything to swerve his singe-minded vanity projects other than total bodily annihilation.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chard posted:

It is an exaggeration, Musk is too stupidly rich for anything to swerve his singe-minded vanity projects other than total bodily annihilation.

Not to mention it was probably all insured and its not like they're the first group to ever lose a rocket

Daktari
May 30, 2006

As men in rage strike those that wish them best,
New IKEA looking good:

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

Daktari posted:

New IKEA looking good:

http://www.meetsebastian.com/sebastian-errazuriz-design-art-wave-wood-cabinet/

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

That looks kinda cool but then I saw this line

quote:

The ‘Wave cabinet reinvents the paradigm of cabinet

and now I can't take it seriously.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Daktari posted:

New IKEA looking good:

Pretty neat but if you have small children this will survive < 10 min.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Anosmoman posted:

It is the ultimate dink furniture though.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Anosmoman posted:

Lol if you think people are going to be able to afford that and children at the same time and not have houses big enough to keep the two in separate wings (or not care).

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

quote:

The ‘Wave casket reinvents the paradigm of casket

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

Bedurndurn
Dec 4, 2008

Azhais posted:

Not to mention it was probably all insured and its not like they're the first group to ever lose a rocket

Who insures experimental spacecraft? Not even the client knows the rate at which the drat things will successfully launch. Is the premium cost like 120% the cost of a new rocket?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Look how carefully that dude opens and closes that thing. If I can't slam it loudly, it isn't worth my time.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Delaio
Jul 14, 2012

stubblyhead posted:

Well she's got black hair but aside from that she doesn't look that much like Roy Orbison. I mean she's not even wearing dark glasses.

:golfclap:

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Bedurndurn posted:

Who insures experimental spacecraft? Not even the client knows the rate at which the drat things will successfully launch. Is the premium cost like 120% the cost of a new rocket?

This wasn't experimental. I think I read they've had 17 successful missions before this explosion.

Space X has lost some prototype rockets recently. Those are the ones they're trying to land on barges. But this was contract work using pretty standard technology if I recall correctly. And since NASA has gotten themselves into a situation where it's private contractors or Russia, I'm sure Space X makes enough profit off each launch to stomach an explosion or two.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Tag your gore, dude.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

thespaceinvader posted:

Lol if you think people are going to be able to afford that and children at the same time and not have houses big enough to keep the two in separate wings (or not care).

Looks like it's easy enough to make with some glue, 1x1's, and some threaded rods from Lowe's. I think the biggest thing would be getting the fitment just right.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

The guy sure looks like plant food to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Krispy Kareem posted:

This wasn't experimental. I think I read they've had 17 successful missions before this explosion.

Space X has lost some prototype rockets recently. Those are the ones they're trying to land on barges. But this was contract work using pretty standard technology if I recall correctly. And since NASA has gotten themselves into a situation where it's private contractors or Russia, I'm sure Space X makes enough profit off each launch to stomach an explosion or two.

This one was indeed supposed to be another barge landing attempt. All the more reason it's unfortunate they lost it; after the previous attempts, this one seemed pretty likely to succeed.