Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Ramadu posted:

Ted Cruz auditioning for the Simpsons.

What a time to be alive. Truly a golden age.

Voyager I posted:

He could also be in his 30's.

:corsair:, if true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Can you fall in love with a Primary season? Because... :swoon:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The magic metric man.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

SNAP

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

To be fair, Harry probably feels threatened by Ted's ability to be an even bigger turd in the punchbowl than him.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Joementum posted:

:corsair:, if true.

:lol: THat tweet is beautiful

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

These were so good. Hope there's another run this cycle.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
"Some marriage, they can't even stand to be seen in the same picture together." :rolleyes:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

I wish he didn't believe such lovely things. :(

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

I actually enjoyed the song. :unsmith: I mean, it's a little hokey, but the dude can play at least. Is America ready for a troubadour presidency? MO'M/Dylan ticket?

Her?

Joementum posted:

I mean, this is basically indistinguishable from Trump's rhetoric. Here Morry outlines his plan to screw the Chinese by moving the port customs office to Sidney, Nebraska, which appears to be in Montana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy0eQyR85bE

Jesus, the businessmen at the end uncomfortably reminds me of the Debbie Spenditnow Super Bowl commercial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f69VmIgmhOk

quite the fucker
Apr 13, 2014

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010

Nth Doctor posted:

Jesus, the businessmen at the end uncomfortably reminds me of the Debbie Spenditnow Super Bowl commercial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f69VmIgmhOk

lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ramadu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K0sRkvX4KE

Ted Cruz auditioning for the Simpsons.

What a time to be alive. Truly a golden age.

The only quotes he got right are from the sociopathic 1 percenter and the religious fundamentalist. Says a hell of a lot more than he intended.

Supraluminal
Feb 17, 2012

Everything on Bernie's side looks good to me. Let's do this!

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Supraluminal posted:

e;fb

I see nothing on the left side of that image that bothers me, either!

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

How can she have refused to take a stand on issues if she's already declared that she'll be pro-immigration?

And is there any issue she hasn't decalred a stand on?

Weltlich posted:

e;fb

I see nothing on the left side of that image that bothers me, either!

Whats the problem with Hillary?

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Q: "90% tax rate on some Americans? Which ones?"

A: "That's not important" or "Rich people, which you will be one day if you just pull yourself up by your bootstraps drat it!"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

So they mean yesterday before Bush because things weren't bad and hey that name seems familiar

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
If that is the worst they can dig up on Hillary Clinton then lol.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
hillary clinton: may have been influenced by money, please ignore all the other money that influences us ty

also lol at how vague that poo poo is

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Five buttons is a bourgeois affectation

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Fulchrum posted:

The only quotes he got right are from the sociopathic 1 percenter and the religious fundamentalist. Says a hell of a lot more than he intended.

I finally watched this thing, and what sticks with me the most is he couldn't even get the show's name correct.

quote:

I'm auditioning for any part I can get in the Simpstons.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

I'll at least give them credit for a good Dumb and Dumber shop. Lol at tossing in "Maybe used the Clinton Foundation, but we're not sure to such a laughable degree that we won't even make a declarative statement on the issue in an attack ad. Jesus, this is a weak point, please move along quickly"

Also, holy poo poo that picture of Clinton in the red looks way too much like my grandma. What kind of monster puts out a hit piece on my grandma? She doesn't even really understand email, rear end in a top hat.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

My reaction to all of their problems with Sanders is like "the gently caress's wrong with that?"

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I will be fair to Ted Cruz and say his Ned Flanders was...passable. Of course Harry Shearer doesn't voice Ned Flanders so there will be no need to replace him.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Supraluminal posted:

If he really said to raise taxes without Congress' consent then that's kinda dumb (of him, not understanding the legislative process).

I'm guessing that refers to letting the Bush Tax Cuts expire, though.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

The Nastier Nate posted:

I will be fair to Ted Cruz and say his Ned Flanders was...passable. Of course Harry Shearer doesn't voice Ned Flanders so there will be no need to replace him.

Neither of these statements are correct.

Supraluminal
Feb 17, 2012

computer parts posted:

If he really said to raise taxes without Congress' consent then that's kinda dumb (of him, not understanding the legislative process).

I have no idea exactly what that bullet point is referring to, but do you really think Sanders would have made a mistake based on a fundamental misunderstanding of the legislative process? Come on.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Supraluminal posted:

I have no idea exactly what that bullet point is referring to, but do you really think Sanders would have made a mistake based on a fundamental misunderstanding of the legislative process? Come on.

If it's letting the tax cuts expire it's also a lie, because congress passed those cuts with an expiration date. So congress already approved those increases, a different congress, but it was still congress.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

computer parts posted:

Apparently they're referring to a letter Sanders sent to the president a few months back urging him to close tax loopholes by executive order. You can read the full letter here.

Whether the president actually has the authority to do this without the consent of Congress is... debatable.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate posted:

Of course Harry Shearer doesn't voice Ned Flanders so there will be no need to replace him.
Yeah he does, along with Mr. Burns, Smithers, Principal Skinner, Otto, Lenny, Reverend Lovejoy, Dr. Hibbert, and Jasper.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Yeah he does, along with Mr. Burns, Smithers, Principal Skinner, Otto, Lenny, Reverend Lovejoy, Dr. Hibbert, and Jasper.

He does not, however, voice either Lisa or Homer, meaning there was no good reason to subject us to his mangling of that exchange.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Grey Fox posted:

To be fair, Harry probably feels threatened by Ted's ability to be an even bigger turd in the punchbowl than him.

If you've heard any of Harry Shearer's Le Show, you'll know he is almost certainly about as anti-Republican as they come.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Holy poo poo The Simpsons is still a thing? In 2015? Jesus christ

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Rasczak posted:

Holy poo poo The Simpsons is still a thing? In 2015? Jesus christ

They're trying to break 30 seasons but I think they're pretty close to the end.

They did just get renewed for two more seasons though.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

computer parts posted:

They're trying to break 30 seasons but I think they're pretty close to the end.

They did just get renewed for two more seasons though.

Yeah, season 27 and 28, there's even basically an entire channel that's just simpsons 24/7 5 (I think?) days a week.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

ComradeCosmobot posted:

If you've heard any of Harry Shearer's Le Show, you'll know he is almost certainly about as anti-Republican as they come.
:ssh: http://www.salon.com/2015/05/14/the...ns_will_follow/

quote:

Shearer, by his own admission, embraces his role as the turd in the punch bowl, particularly during contract negotiations.
I was being cute and referencing an interview he did with Howard Stern a few years back.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Drastic Actions posted:

Q: "90% tax rate on some Americans? Which ones?"

A: "That's not important" or "Rich people, which you will be one day if you just pull yourself up by your bootstraps drat it!"

Yup, this one caught my eye too.

Stupid Republicans can't even defend our benevolent job creators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Joementum posted:

Pool report of Hillary on the campaign trail:

Dan got that question. He asked her about Bernie's crowds. She replied: "We each run our own campaigns and I always knew this was going to be competitive. I want to have a great debate in the primary and caucus around the country and that is what I am looking forward to.”

He should have taken the ice cream, imo.
Photog almost screwed the pooch, guy would probably ask for a million wishes or world peace from a genie.

• Locked thread