Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FraudulentEconomics
Oct 14, 2007

Pst...
I got stupid lucky yet again. Did the 10 pulls for the 2500 gem reward event, got Lunar Priestess. Just got her up to speed along with Amora, this gon' be gud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kreczor
Oct 30, 2011

I'd still rather play with medieval knights online then go outside and "hang out".

FraudulentEconomics posted:

I got stupid lucky yet again. Did the 10 pulls for the 2500 gem reward event, got Lunar Priestess. Just got her up to speed along with Amora, this gon' be gud.

Yea I just did the same, got about 1500 gems in the past two weeks just from compensation and got a Nereida out of it. I've been pretty drat lucky in terms of gem accrual recently.

I haven't been affected by the connection issues as much as the rest of you I believe, though, I've given up entirely on raiding in the Wharf and doing Angel Trial past level 15 just because of how much time it takes to get through it all. I've limited myself to guild activities, hero/gold trials, arena and adventuring for now until more features get added that don't take 2 hours to complete.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
Why is crush gone?

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Wait, crush is gone? I sure hope that is like, some kind of bug or oversight.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Tsurupettan posted:

Wait, crush is gone? I sure hope that is like, some kind of bug or oversight.

I don't know which it was, but if it was intentional it seems like a step backwards because it was a nice QoL upgrade

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013
Are the natural 3 stars inherently better on average or are the stats roughly even for everyone at the same star level?

I pulled summoner and am wondering if I should level her up. Also need advice if I should 5 star night Sentinel before picking up zwei.

Envgard
Jan 22, 2015

Boozie posted:

Are the natural 3 stars inherently better on average or are the stats roughly even for everyone at the same star level?

I pulled summoner and am wondering if I should level her up. Also need advice if I should 5 star night Sentinel before picking up zwei.

They are roughly even.

I have never bothered with summoner so I can't help you there. As for night sentinel I would 5 star him first and then get zwei. I did the reverse and regret it. I have never used zwei once. I finally five starred night sentinel yesterday.

And in other news crush is back today but the connection issues make the game nearly unplayable. I've never had problems like this before except in the wharf. But I'm gonna keep trucking through and hope it gets better.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Not going to play today. Connection failures are worse today

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

I forgot the feast at 2100 yesterday so I will do it today. Should have enough to do one at 2100 tomorrow too.

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

So I noticed yesterday crush was gone, but I tried it today and its back. Had to slog through all 50 floors yesterday again, but glad its back. Thought I missed a day somehow.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Disconnect city for me today again :(

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

I keep forgetting. I will put the feast up at 10:15 EST (15 min from now).

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Another 2100 feast tonighttomorrow.

I swear I am not loving with you guys intentionally I keep forgetting. :v:

Tsurupettan fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jul 6, 2015

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Hey look, we're getting patch 1.9 tomorrow! I wonder if it'll have something in it to help with the connectivity issues. :v:

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Tsurupettan posted:

Hey look, we're getting patch 1.9 tomorrow! I wonder if it'll have something in it to help with the connectivity issues. :v:

they unfucked the tower disconnect issues, hopefully they can do the same with the wharf

Coolspaz
Feb 26, 2004
And so it came to pass, and so it was told, quoth the raven "never more"

padijun posted:

they unfucked the tower disconnect issues, hopefully they can do the same with the wharf

I've pretty much given up on the wharf, give it 2 tries, then say gently caress it and do other things

Edit: Just a heads up, wharf is back up and connection issue free (so far)

Edit 2: I've had no connection failed^_^ at all today so I think the problem is solved :)

Coolspaz fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jul 6, 2015

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

i'm gonna put a feast up in 20 minutes roughly.

e: it's up.

Tsurupettan fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jul 7, 2015

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
holy crap they gave out a lot of free stamina today for the patch. 400-500 for every 5 levels (starting at 40). I'm 78 and currently sitting on over 4400 stamina.

6 new heroes and 2 new angels too, it looks like

edit: there's a bunch of new stuff, like treasure raid in the guild area. Hopefully they've fixed their servers or whatever because I find the game interesting again.

Jamwad Hilder fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Jul 7, 2015

Coolspaz
Feb 26, 2004
The new patch opens us the guild treasure thing, I have no idea what it does but I did see I got metric fucktons of stamina

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
make sure to go to enhance and set your emblem lineups, it does some stuff and boosts your heroes I guess?

also, ancient arena is open now so you can get stones for headless horseman and one of the new heroes (lumia)

Jamwad Hilder fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Jul 7, 2015

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Looks like I can't do anything with the emblem stuff as I either haven't got all the required characters or the items ;/

Have a poo poo load of stam now though!

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

oh poo poo i should've saved all that stamina for next 2x normal day.

e: i'm gonna put a feast at noon.

Tsurupettan fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Jul 7, 2015

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Thoughts on new patch:

Quick Exploitation owns.

Auto-resolve Hero Trial owns. Auto-resolve gold trial owns. Auto-resolve PLUJNDER loving RULES.

This new emblem thing is weird but neat I guess? It's pretty 'fire and forget'. If someone finds out where to get the tickets to unlock more slots please post.

Can't talk about the treasure thing because I missed the initial wave of it today, but free stuff woo. Just another mass guild activity like wharf it seems.

If their solution to connectivity issues is to create auto-resolve functionality then I like it.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Tsurupettan posted:

This new emblem thing is weird but neat I guess? It's pretty 'fire and forget'. If someone finds out where to get the tickets to unlock more slots please post.

You can buy them in the treasure raid shop with all those coins you got from doing the raid.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
These aren't real people in the ancient arena right? they all have default names and poo poo teams, so I assume they're placeholders?

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Jamwad Hilder posted:

You can buy them in the treasure raid shop with all those coins you got from doing the raid.

Oops, missed that. Thanks!

And hoo boy, even more reasons to start developing a full fifteen.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I managed to sneak into the AA top 50 by buying two more chances, no regrets.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
That's a lot of new heroes that are "special event only".

Coolspaz
Feb 26, 2004
I've had maybe 1 connection issue so far since yesterday, and the new perks are awesome

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Schubalts posted:

That's a lot of new heroes that are "special event only".

my favorite part is that now you can get headless horseman from arena and that expedus guy and some of the players in devils probably spent a couple hundred dollars to get him to 5* before this.

DarciisFyer
May 4, 2009
So many new QOL changes. There's a new button to max your new hero's skill from 1 to max, exp potions speed up to infinity on long press, auto resolve everywhere.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
Does the new level 75 angel in the trial have the standard +6/30 stat/HP gain the rest of the oranges have?

e: Not a single disconnect today either.

padijun fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jul 7, 2015

Coolspaz
Feb 26, 2004
If you are going to plunder anyone today, try to plunder teamwawal, they are a little close to us for the good boss tomorrow

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
They're 1400 points behind us, have fewer active players, and seem to mostly do 12 hour mines. I don't think they will be a problem.

Coolspaz
Feb 26, 2004

Jamwad Hilder posted:

They're 1400 points behind us, have fewer active players, and seem to mostly do 12 hour mines. I don't think they will be a problem.

Fair enough, but I thought the point of being a goon was to make sure everyone else quits from rage and futility

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
Is there still room in the guild?

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Yes, we have 3 slots open

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
Oh I guess I need to be 60 to apply. Oh well, I'm 57 so not too far off.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Oh hold up I can lower that. Try again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
K, I think I applied. My account name is just rev.

Aaaaand looks like I'm in. Thanks!

revtoiletduck fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jul 7, 2015

• Locked thread