Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

Go Normie Slayer! Go out and slay normies to the extreme!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the baccano and snafu light novels have been licensed, might actually have to read a ln in the future...

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Davincie posted:

the baccano light novels have been licensed

WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Rodyle posted:

WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ano-more/.90112

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

!!!!!!!!

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

WickedHate posted:

WickedHate jokes in general are cliche and no one is interested in them after everyone realized how hella cool she is.

Please become a weird gay beekeeper and blog about it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmao just noticed baal probated me while i was asleep. cripes, CPA was right.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

To this day I maintain CPA is an alt account made by Zorak to free the forums of his self-imposed tyranny.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Triggerhappypilot posted:

To this day I maintain CPA is an alt account made by Zorak to free the forums of his self-imposed tyranny.

Dick Spacious doesn't like TTGL enough

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ DEPLOY THE SMOKE SCREEN

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

It's too late! the truth is out!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Smoking Crow posted:

Dick Spacious doesn't like TTGL enough

Is he Satan?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

littleorv posted:

Is he Satan?

zorak cried at the end of TTGL

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

Smoking Crow posted:

well, so did clawshrimpy.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Davincie posted:

the baccano light novels have been licensed.

Today is a good day.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Smoking Crow posted:

I thought TTGL had an awesome ending but I did not cry. Lmao

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

the ending of ttgl is dumb

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Motto posted:

the ending of ttgl is dumb

It's epic

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Motto posted:

ttgl is dumb

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The more time that passes the less i like TTGL

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

The more time that passes the more I like anime

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Triggerhappypilot posted:

well, so did clawshrimpy.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Deconstruction of Re:Retelling of Evangelion 9.9 is going to own so much when I'm old

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

free dick spacious

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Behold my balls.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

yeah but it's also dumb

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

DisDisDis posted:

Please become a weird gay beekeeper and blog about it

Your support is genuinely heartwarming.

I'd be a great weird gay beekeeper.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
guys I'm scared that the Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa anime isn't gonna be good

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

DoubleDonut posted:

guys I'm scared that the Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa anime isn't gonna be good
Don't worry. It's not going to be.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

the manga is good so it's okay if the anime isn't

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
TTGL is good for both casual anime fans as well as professional anime imbibers, like the esteemed posters here!

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

TTGL is alright and P&S rules but I feel like Imaishi's output since becoming the head of his own studio indicates that he needed that oversight from Gainax to reign him in.

e: obviously it was also nice to have money to do dumb poo poo like blow up paper mache ghosts

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

TTGL is a lot of fun and I assume that anyone who doesn't like it is fun-hater.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Wickedhate is much less fun now that she just rolls with the punches but doesn't try to own anyone back

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im sure the mediocre harem manga adaption will be great

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Namtab posted:

Wickedhate is much less fun now that she just rolls with the punches but doesn't try to own anyone back

I'm not sure I've ever been good at owning anyone back? I can't think of any successful or even attempted cases of that, anyway. I fight uphill with my opinions here a lot already anyway.

Was the weird gay beekeeper thing meant insultingly because that wasn't me rolling with punches I actually did like that comment. :(

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

WickedHate posted:

I'm not sure I've ever been good at owning anyone back? I can't think of any successful or even attempted cases of that, anyway. I fight uphill with my opinions here a lot already anyway.

Was the weird gay beekeeper thing meant insultingly because that wasn't me rolling with punches I actually did like that comment. :(

Just tell people to go gently caress themselves. It never fails.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

WickedHate posted:

This, but me.

Are you mature enough not to lose them again?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Are you mature enough not to lose them again?

Yeah, I've been doing really good and trying my best. Believe in the WickedHate that believes in you that believes in me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I like the first half of ttgl.

• Locked thread