Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'd never repaired ED-E before because i don't care for followers, but i did it on this guy and holy crap, he's really strong for that part of the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i hate followers. i am a lone wolf gamer and so is my courier

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

i hate followers. i am a lone wolf gamer and so is my courier

Knuc U Kinte has the raging boners mod installed.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

Knuc U Kinte has the raging boners mod installed.

Haha. I'm surprised that he does not have the Visible buttholes mod installed (<-- is this still a valid meme)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

Haha. I'm surprised that he does not have the Visible buttholes mod installed (<-- is this still a valid meme)

DanMod where if you see buttholes you smell them and then throw up.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

sector_corrector posted:

i'd never repaired ED-E before because i don't care for followers, but i did it on this guy and holy crap, he's really strong for that part of the game

ed-e is a girl

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
it's a robot and thus genderless

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Hoodrich posted:

Dead Bart vs Fallout 3: Numbers Station. Epic Rap Battles of Creepypasta Season 2.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

ya eddie my love was def about a girl

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lol.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hoodrich posted:

It's coming back in the year 2970.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

lol

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

Trabandiumium posted:

ya eddie my love was def about a girl

It's clearly about a robot.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
NOVAC is such a cool town with a bunch of fun quests and a backstory that makes sense

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

sector_corrector posted:

NOVAC is such a cool town with a bunch of fun quests and a backstory that makes sense

I'm sick of Come Fly With Me after repeated playthroughs but only because I keep doing the quest legitimately when I could just brutally slaughter all the ghouls for their energy weapons.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
I just kill the one badass ghoul now because when I snuck through the whole basement to find his dead friend he'd run right out the door with no attempt at stealth and get killed by a passing nightkin anyway.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

2house2fly posted:

I just kill the one badass ghoul now because when I snuck through the whole basement to find his dead friend he'd run right out the door with no attempt at stealth and get killed by a passing nightkin anyway.

I always get lost in the basement for some reason so all the Nightkin are long dead by the time I find the dead girl for him.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I always get lost in the basement for some reason so all the Nightkin are long dead by the time I find the dead girl for him.

This. I've played through that quest maybe 4 times and I always get stuck in the basement for 30 minutes before I find the ghoul guy

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

was come fly with me something they just threw in randomly? It feels out of place with the rest of the game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

was come fly with me something they just threw in randomly? It feels out of place with the rest of the game

come fly with me owns hard

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

sector_corrector posted:

a town full of greedy jews who sacrifice the jesus to the romans to promote jew tourism by hosting the next burning man? can i smoke drugs and be an apprentice scenario writer too?

e: wait, that was the dinosaur town from hit indie movie, "the wizard"

boone is indestructible and easy to recruit. like your mom.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You are mentally ill.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

net cafe scandal posted:

You are mentally ill.

your insight is mundane and lazy.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:yikes:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm glad that guy got probated, and i'm glad it was my post that did it

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the way that victor follows you around and pushes you towards vegas is really cool

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Izumi Konata posted:

a town full of greedy jews who sacrifice the jesus to the romans to promote jew tourism by hosting the next burning man? can i smoke drugs and be an apprentice scenario writer too?

e: wait, that was the dinosaur town from hit indie movie, "the wizard"

boone is indestructible and easy to recruit. like your mom.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SunAndSpring posted:

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Jesus was on a cross.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
And Xpac was a degenerate. What's your point, mate?

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

sector_corrector posted:

the way that victor follows you around and pushes you towards vegas is really cool

I'm on I think my third playthrough and it only just twigged for me that the Victors you see are probably not all the same robot.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i didn't realize until this time that he has a shack in town (with a bunch of decent stuff for a starting player) and you can enlist him in the goodsprings battle.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

i didn't realize until this time that he has a shack in town (with a bunch of decent stuff for a starting player) and you can enlist him in the goodsprings battle.

He never joins the battle though.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He never joins the battle though.

if that's not a bug that's really cool

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Dead money almost done. So much more fun on hardcore.

That holorifle tho

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Oh also I was gonna say I'm about level 17 now and looking to do a DLC mission. I haven't done any of them before, is there a good one to start with?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Aston posted:

Oh also I was gonna say I'm about level 17 now and looking to do a DLC mission. I haven't done any of them before, is there a good one to start with?

My vote goes to Honest Hearts since the holorifle from Dead Money is so ridiculously powerful and doing HH early lets you get some mileage out of the neat weapons it has. Plus the armor you get from it is pretty decent early to mid game.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Fungah! posted:

You can call him on it after the fight is over and he acts all suspicious about it.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Fungah! posted:

You can ask him about it & he says stuff that implies it's counter to his programming which is basically just to get you to Vegas

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

You can call him on it after the fight is over and he acts all suspicious about it.

that owns real hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
haha, i always kill the powder gangers so quick that i didn't notice. details like that are what make NV so good

• Locked thread