Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

Come on Rob you are better than this

Yeah, those Democrats and recognizing Communist China back in the 70's! What were they thinking?!?!? And every Democrat keeping diplomatic relations open with The Evil Empire Itself, while the Staunchly American Republicans just shut them out for their human rights violations! And the Brave Republicans for sticking it to all those latin dictatorships that violated the rights of so many!

Huff! Piffle, I say! Such foofaraw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Zemyla posted:

Every ISIS dollar will be worth 100 million US dollars. That is the exchange rate that the Federal Reserve will implement after I kidnap a queen!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Zemyla posted:

Every ISIS dollar will be worth 100 million US dollars. That is the exchange rate that the Federal Reserve will implement after I kidnap a queen!

For you the day ISIS become a country was the worst day of your life, but for me it was Tuesday.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Xanderkish posted:

What even is the Obama Immigration policy? Has Obama did anything noticeably different from past administrations?

Let me run down the problems.

- Whatever Obama is doing it's wrong. Doesn't matter what it is. It's wrong.
- The number of scary brown people in America is greater than zero. This is wrong.
- Non-white people tend to vote Democrat so obviously Obama wants more of them so he can get reelected. This is wrong.
- Obama has a black streak to his record that just taints every thing his does with darkness.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

:siren: Sunday School Special Bulletin :siren:

Lietha did make a cartoon regarding the SCOTUS ruling on same-sex marriage. He just didn't make it as part of his "After Eden" series, and he made one for his boss, Ken Ham, to post on his Facebook page. Enjoy this masterpiece in all its glory! Lietha went all out here, and I think he really channelled his inner political cartoonist for it:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Rorus Raz posted:

Lietha did make a cartoon regarding the SCOTUS ruling on same-sex marriage. He just didn't make it as part of his "After Eden" series, and he made one for his boss, Ken Ham, to post on his Facebook page. Enjoy this masterpiece in all its glory! Lietha went all out here, and I think he really channelled his inner political cartoonist for it:

:pedo: angler fish?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

MrUnderbridge posted:

Yeah, those Democrats and recognizing Communist China back in the 70's! What were they thinking?!?!? And every Democrat keeping diplomatic relations open with The Evil Empire Itself, while the Staunchly American Republicans just shut them out for their human rights violations! And the Brave Republicans for sticking it to all those latin dictatorships that violated the rights of so many!

Huff! Piffle, I say! Such foofaraw!

Rogers is a Democrat.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

seiferguy posted:

Are we just going to ignore the fact that James Madison has come back from the dead and is probably a zombie / lich?

This is one point where "Kill your Father" Really fits.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Rorus Raz posted:

Artistically that is pretty cool, even if it is absolutely reprehensible.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Legalising marriage will help expose the pedophilia of the church?

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Rorus Raz posted:

Fuckin' LOL at "Revoked Tax Exemptions". How did that get up there with the typical :supaburn: of polygamy and bestiality?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Rorus Raz posted:

Nonono Tiamat is lawful evil. She wouldn't put up with pedophilia.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Kakairo posted:

Fuckin' LOL at "Revoked Tax Exemptions". How did that get up there with the typical :supaburn: of polygamy and bestiality?

I think we all know taxes are right up there with our most heinous societal evils

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Rorus Raz posted:

This is exactly the sort of cartoon I had hoped would come out of the supreme court ruling. Admittedly, far better illustrated then I would have guessed.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Rorus Raz posted:

The hydra heads are cool looking, but the clipart looking church and copy-paste army of persecuted bible thumpers takes it down a couple notches, visually.

Movac
Oct 31, 2012

Kakairo posted:

That one's personal. Ken Ham and his Creation Gang are building a Noah's Ark in Kentucky. They asked for millions in tax incentives for creating jobs and promoting tourism, and they got denied because all those jobs were going to go to Christians. (The connection to gay marriage is that they're scared churches will lose exemptions because of hate speech or something, but that's not why it rates with the big sex sins.)

The Sin of Onan
Oct 11, 2012

And below,
watched by eyes of steel
we dreamt
Yeah, for all that the message is reprehensible, that's a pretty well done cartoon. The pedophilia angler fish with its teddy-bear lure is especially stylish.

It loses some points for labelling "Pandora's Box," though, and the judge representing the Supreme Court shouldn't need a label either. As does the clip-art church and believers on the right, where it looks like he just threw up his hands and said "gently caress it, I've put in enough effort for one day."

Further minus points for not making the polygamy serpent multi-headed. Come on, that one practically draws itself.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Xanderkish posted:

What even is the Obama Immigration policy? Has Obama did anything noticeably different from past administrations?

He's done one major thing different, he's top in deportations of any president.

Which of course is a SMOKESCREEN for his REAL agenda I'm sure.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
Day By Day: :nws: http://i.imgur.com/ZTAGsS9.jpg :nws:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

I'm still expecting Duke Nukem to bust in and rescue that poor women from that disgusted alien that's brain washed her in order to harvest her organs. :dukedog:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Sandpuppy posted:

The hydra heads are cool looking, but the clipart looking church and copy-paste army of persecuted bible thumpers takes it down a couple notches, visually.
Also the weird arm coming off PERSECUTION looks like it was added after the original hydra heads.

SuperHappy
Aug 22, 2004

feel the rhythm with your hands

Rorus Raz posted:

I knew Lietha wouldn't let us down :allears:

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Much like Tinsley's interminable stream of "trigger warning" strips, the recent Day by Days are sapping the life force out of me. I'm not mad, or disgusted; I'm tired. They finally got to the fuckbarn, yet I'm left with the same feeling of impatient consternation because nothing's actually happening, even by the standards of this lovely as hell comic.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Kakairo posted:

Its the only one they really care about

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Fried Chicken posted:

Its the only one they really care about

After all, even as impossible as it is, it's the most likely Liberal Attack on Christianity to actually come to pass now that we've acknowledge the wicked gays get to force butt marriage on everyone, so they've gotta be on the lookout for losing those tax breakscharitable religious exemptions.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Tatum Girlparts posted:

He's done one major thing different, he's top in deportations of any president.

Which of course is a SMOKESCREEN for his REAL agenda I'm sure.

Top in legal deportations. Previous administrations would literally haul accused illegal immigrants in a big truck and dump them across the border. When you account for the fact that illegal deportations have for the most part ceased, Obama's deportation numbers aren't that out of line.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Rorus Raz posted:

Also the weird arm coming off PERSECUTION looks like it was added after the original hydra heads.

I'm guessing the original cartoon WAS just the hydra heads, but after he finished someone along the line told him to add a "Fellow Christians pick up your arms and fight blah blah etc" message so he farted out an edit in 5 minutes cause he was DONE, motherfucker. Like hell he's putting any more effort in.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Rorus Raz posted:

"Great work, Lietha! Now just find somewhere to put this clip-art collage I made."

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Zed suave and debonair, enjoying a manly drink of hhwiskey and a cee-gar with his square, manly jaw jutting out while contemplating his asian redhead wife. As drawn by a fat, lonely loser who lives in a tin shack possibly wearing a soiled shirt, sweaty underpants, and drinking a flat market-brand cola with a drop of wild turkey that bolsters his ranting about the googles and the gubmints

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Muir spelled the word "click" wrong, because he is apparently physically incapable of begging for money without loving it up in some very minor, but irritating way.

Acropolis
Feb 21, 2014

All the more reason to change him out for someone more relevant. Personally, all I know about Alexander Hamilton is he died in a duel with Aaron Burr... because of a milk commercial from the 90s.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Plague of Hats posted:

Much like Tinsley's interminable stream of "trigger warning" strips, the recent Day by Days are sapping the life force out of me. I'm not mad, or disgusted; I'm tired. They finally got to the fuckbarn, yet I'm left with the same feeling of impatient consternation because nothing's actually happening, even by the standards of this lovely as hell comic.
That's because nothing has happened at the fuckbarn. It's just Muir finding excuses to have Sam and other characters walk around nude.

I imagine we'll have some fun once we see what kind of men actually visit the fuckbarn.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
What is it with Muir and objectifying women to try and pass half-thought political messages? It's like, who the gently caress thinks that people who hang around pretending to be sexy 24/7 while having bad opinions is appealing to anyone? it's like some kind of strange MRA world of constant sex, whiskey and snippy stupid non-observations are the rule of the day.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

The only way Fuckbarn makes any sense to me is if it is all a very strange, Republican-focused whorehouse.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Rorus Raz posted:

That's because nothing has happened at the fuckbarn. It's just Muir finding excuses to have Sam and other characters walk around nude.

I imagine we'll have some fun once we see what kind of men actually visit the fuckbarn.
I am hoping every presidential candidate stops by.

Al-Saqr posted:

What is it with Muir and objectifying women to try and pass half-thought political messages? It's like, who the gently caress thinks that people who hang around pretending to be sexy 24/7 while having bad opinions is appealing to anyone? it's like some kind of strange MRA world of constant sex, whiskey and snippy stupid non-observations are the rule of the day.
The sort of person who desperately wants to show off how classy and smart he is. He probably thinks that is what actual smart people do.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

The fuckbarn is pretty much the inevitable collision of his desire to be seen as a class act and erudite and also as a down to earth manly man while having zero idea of how to be either.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Rorus Raz posted:

...Obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

frajaq posted:

...Obama

The joke will be that he's confused it for a gay bar (because Obama is gay), and there are no similarities between the fuckbarn and a gay club, so Obama is also stupid for making the connection.

• Locked thread