Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The End
Apr 16, 2007

You're welcome.
Yeah, I figured you were after a 'dudes on the map' area control game. Kemet is the poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Mr.Trifecta posted:

The legends are true. This is what a 1000 lbs looks like in board game form:

Trip report to follow later this week. Anyone have any recommendations who have played Cthulhu Wars for first timers?

Everyone should be told the basic thrust of their faction.

Cthulhu: heavily combat oriented. Must get multiple combat kills to win. Gets Elder Signs from summoning Cthulhu and Cthulhu is cheaper to summon once he's been in play, so you don't mind if Cthulhu dies. Key spellbooks: Submerge and Devolve. You get one spellbook for free on turn 2, a second for summoning Cthulhu and a third the first time Cthulhu fights.

Black Goat: horde tactics incarnate. Must sprawl and meet other factions to win, but you must stress that rushing into this is a very bad idea. Getting the spellbook for sharing territory with all other factions is best achieved by using Necrophagy to jump Ghouls in with the winner of a fight and pain the loser into your occupied areas. Gets Elder Signs from sacrificing Cultists. 1 Power for an Elder Sign is a bargain, so keep them where they can't be abducted. The only faction that can summon their main GOO on turn 1, and it is not a bad idea. Key spellbooks: The Red Sign, The Thousand Young. You can get both of these on turn 1 by sacrificing two Cultists then summoning Shub; next turn you buy several Dark Young to use in place of Cultists because they can't be abducted from gates.

Crawling Chaos: board manipulation. Must accumulate a lot of power to win. Gets Elder Signs from killing enemy GOOs with Nyarlathotep, and has a lot of tools to help with that. Key spellbooks: Abduct, Madness. Madness absolutely must be the first spellbook you buy, as without it it is very hard to capture a Cultist for that spellbook. Don't be afraid to skip a turn to gain the two spellbooks earned by spending Power; the stronger Nyarlathotep gets, the better you'll do. You're the best equipped faction for taking on the leader, and if you're the leader it's tough to stop you.

Yellow Sign: the most complicated faction. Must be able to get the King in Yellow to areas around the world and successfully Desecrate them. If you don't do this as fast as you can, you'll lose. With two GOOs you will gain more Elder Signs from performing Rituals of Annihilation, and you'll get even more from Desecration once you have the Third Eye - this is where you'll get most of your points. Hastur also gets stronger as more Rituals are performed and can bypass meat shields, so he's very dangerous. Key spellbooks: The Screaming Dead, Zingaya. Your turn 1 strategy is almost fixed: two Cultists to the Arctic or North Atlantic, summon the King in Yellow - always take The Screaming Dead - and build a gate.

Beyond that, there are three important things to remember:

1) You cannot win unless you have all six spellbooks when someone reaches 30 Doom Points or the Ritual of Annihilation reaches the end of the track. Collecting your books is thus more important than being in the lead. It's also important to not end the game by accident before you get all your books.

2) Moving into an enemy occupied area does not initiate combat. You must wait until your next action. The only exceptions are the two Yellow Sign spellbooks that move one of your GOOs then grant a second action, and a player who has all six spellbooks can initiate battle at any time during his turn.

3) Ending the game by revealing Elder Signs in the Doom phase doesn't finish the game until the end of the phase. Revealing them in the Action phase ends the game instantly.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
All the Kemet chat lately has me pretty hyped for the expansion and I pushed to get my copy of Kemet played last night. One of the players was new enough to the game to compare it to Puerto Rico (because there's tiles you can buy to get special abilities) and he really liked it.

Trying to hold someone's pyramids to keep them from winning is really tough when you're loaded with offensive red techs; lesson learned.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Any good solo card games I can play with a deck of poker cards that's not Solitaire?

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Oldstench posted:

I love them, but that's not what this is being presented as.

It's being presented as themeless mechanics, just as many abstracts are (and the ones that aren't tend, on average, to not be even remotely connected to the theme).

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
Fake Artist Goes To New York sounds like a riot. I was thinking of picking up Skyfall later this year, but now I am conflicted. :ohdear:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bottom Liner posted:

Any good solo card games I can play with a deck of poker cards that's not Solitaire?

I like Auld Lang Syne:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auld_Lang_Syne_%28solitaire%29

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

Magnetic North posted:

Fake Artist Goes To New York sounds like a riot. I was thinking of picking up Skyfall later this year, but now I am conflicted. :ohdear:

You don't need to buy Spyfall (or Fake Artist, for that matter). Just Make them yourself. They're both very easy to reproduce (Spyfall being as simple as a sheet of paper with locations and a bunch of index cards), but if you're going to buy one, Fake Artist is by far the superior game.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

Jedit posted:

1) You cannot win unless you have all six spellbooks when someone reaches 30 Doom Points or the Ritual of Annihilation reaches the end of the track. Collecting your books is thus more important than being in the lead. It's also important to not end the game by accident before you get all your books.

Further to this, the manual puts it well in that if you're ever unsure what to do, you can't go far wrong if you do whatever gets you closer to unlocking another spellbook.

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

Bottom Liner posted:

Freecell, the windows pack-in card game for discerning sexhavers.

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!
What other games are like Warhammer Disk Wars?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Mister Sinewave posted:

Further to this, the manual puts it well in that if you're ever unsure what to do, you can't go far wrong if you do whatever gets you closer to unlocking another spellbook.

This is not strictly true for Shub, though. Expanding too rapidly to get the books for 4, 6 or 8 areas leaves you horribly vulnerable. Yellow Sign also really wants to hold off on giving away the Doom points until it sees who is furthest behind (or can set someone up to be targeted instead of them) or it needs a specific spellbook.

snuff
Jul 16, 2003

Megasabin posted:

Please stop hurting my brain over and over, it's Warhammer: Diskwars.

Robust Laser
Oct 13, 2012

Dance, Spaceman, Dance!
I've wanted to play it for a while, so I guess if I want any chance at all, I'd better get myself a copy of War Hammer Disc Wars real soon.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
Speaking of which, yesterday I took a look at the "rules" for this new Warhammer Fantasy thingy. From what I understand, a battle is balanced as long as both sides have an equal number of miniatures on the table? :psyduck:

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
I really need to find someone who'd explain to me what exactly is wrong with the new ruleset, aside from those silly mustache rules, since it sounds like a magnificent trainwreck, but I'm not that well-versed in WHFB to tell.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Tevery Best posted:

I really need to find someone who'd explain to me what exactly is wrong with the new ruleset, aside from those silly mustache rules, since it sounds like a magnificent trainwreck, but I'm not that well-versed in WHFB to tell.

Imagine a wargame where there are no points costs for units and no preset armies to deploy which means that basically everything is down to a gentlemen's agreement between players as to what constitutes a "fun and balanced" game because there are no guidelines and no real rules preventing you from fielding nothing but 10 enormous super-tough and incredibly deadly demons and then if your opponent fields a larger force than yours you get to choose special victory objectives for yourself that will let you insta-win the game if you complete them because the only factor that matters is number of models. So I bring 10 Bloodfucker Facesmashers and you bring an army of 10 Goblin Shitpickers and this is considered a balanced game. Or you bring 30 goblins maybe and oh dear, you outnumber me so I get to choose a special "I win" condition, maybe it'll be the one where all I have to do is survive for five or six rounds and I win the game.

No rules for flanking, no rules preventing shooting into (or out of) melee, no more ranks or formations since it's now a skirmish-style game instead of a mass battles wargame like it used to be, you roll for initiative every round which means it's eminently possible to get back to back turns, a "unit" is a nebulous term defined as "any number of models" which means that there are some things which allow you to summon additional units mid-battle and therefore you can just plop a hundred additional models, and the fundamental building-block of gameplay is simply rolling buckets of d6's over and over again.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Megasabin posted:

Like a miniatures but not miniatures game?

The patron saint of this thread loves:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/18985/battleground-fantasy-warfare
If you're ameritrashy:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/146439/battlelore-second-edition
Dark Horse actual wargame that is weird as fuuuuck(art is ugly as poo poo):
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/128204/ars-victor
If you're snobby:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/62222/commands-colors-napoleonics

Like a 1v1 battle game?

Look I'm not saying the designer is a good guy, but I called about a shipping issue and he answered the phone. Also there is a giant thread dedicated to this thread on this very forum:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/123123/battlecon-devastation-indines
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/89409/battlecon-war-indines
The second edition of this just came out and it's not retarded expensive:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/143519/quantum

Would you like to move up into the world of real wargames?

There are going to be alot of people who go blah blah blah napoleon's triumph blah blah blah COIN and I'm not going to tell you those are bad games but they're either out of print and expensive and/or frustrating for beginners in the genre. Try this thing it is designed for new players and has decades of game play testing behind it:

http://www.multimanpublishing.com/tabid/58/CategoryID/11/ProductID/22/Default.aspx

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Wooo, Pictomania and the Horned Rat expansion arrived on the same day! Regarding the Horned Rat, is there any consensus as to which modules (new Old World cards, fifth faction, alternate chaos/upgrade cards) are the best?

Zveroboy
Apr 17, 2007

If you take those sheep again I will bury this fucking axe in your skull.
I just realised that it's board game night tonight and I completely forgot to pack any games before leaving the house.

Welp.

BioTech
Feb 5, 2007
...drinking myself to sleep again...

Zveroboy posted:

I just realised that it's board game night tonight and I completely forgot to pack any games before leaving the house.

Welp.

Sounds like a great reason to visit a store and buy something new.

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Pirate World: Nearly done!

Zveroboy posted:

Welp.

Spyfall has a web app. Skulls, the resistance, love letter and coup can all be played with ordinary cards.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Mr.Trifecta posted:

Anyone have any recommendations who have played Cthulhu Wars for first timers?

Make sure everyone double checks the rules for their faction as they have various tweaks.

In particular pay close attention to summoning requirements for GOOs and any special actions you can take (notably the King in Yellow cannot be summoned in a region with a Gate, and Desecration requires a bunch of figures in that space).

Everyone needs to understands that Unlimited actions are not 'free' in terms of power points - when you get your 6th spellbook and battle becomes unlimited, you still have to pay 1 point per battle.

When making a Move action, you can move any number of figures by paying 1 power for each. The figures do not have to move as a group, and they don't have to start or end in the same space, but each figure can only move once in a single action (this can be two spaces if you're Crawling Chaos).

There have been some clarifications online, I think they're all on BGG. One important one is: When it's a player's turn, they must perform one action (e.g. move, battle, etc.). Unlimited actions which cost no power (such as occupying or leaving a gate) do not count for this.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Zark the Damned posted:

There have been some clarifications online, I think they're all on BGG. One important one is: When it's a player's turn, they must perform one action (e.g. move, battle, etc.). Unlimited actions which cost no power (such as occupying or leaving a gate) do not count for this.

Those are the only free unlimited actions, actually. The third unlimited action is battling with six spellbooks.

The other important things are that passing is an action which costs all your remaining Power; that once you hit zero Power you may not take actions even if those actions are free to use; and that if you somehow gain Power after passing (e.g. Yellow Sign's Passion spellbook) you may not start taking actions again.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

Kai Tave posted:

Imagine a wargame where there are no points costs for units and no preset armies to deploy which means that basically everything is down to a gentlemen's agreement between players as to what constitutes a "fun and balanced" game because there are no guidelines and no real rules preventing you from fielding nothing but 10 enormous super-tough and incredibly deadly demons and then if your opponent fields a larger force than yours you get to choose special victory objectives for yourself that will let you insta-win the game if you complete them because the only factor that matters is number of models. So I bring 10 Bloodfucker Facesmashers and you bring an army of 10 Goblin Shitpickers and this is considered a balanced game. Or you bring 30 goblins maybe and oh dear, you outnumber me so I get to choose a special "I win" condition, maybe it'll be the one where all I have to do is survive for five or six rounds and I win the game.

No rules for flanking, no rules preventing shooting into (or out of) melee, no more ranks or formations since it's now a skirmish-style game instead of a mass battles wargame like it used to be, you roll for initiative every round which means it's eminently possible to get back to back turns, a "unit" is a nebulous term defined as "any number of models" which means that there are some things which allow you to summon additional units mid-battle and therefore you can just plop a hundred additional models, and the fundamental building-block of gameplay is simply rolling buckets of d6's over and over again.

:allears: I'm just glad I never really got into miniature wargames.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Tevery Best posted:

I am genuinely convinced that someone at GW$ is legitimately trying to kill the brand right now.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Poison Mushroom posted:

I am genuinely convinced that someone at GW$ is legitimately trying to kill the brand right now.

But why spend so much money developing minis/rules, advertising, making golden statues? If they wanted to kill it they could just cancel the product line for free.

Never attribute to malice what can be more easily explained by incompetence.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Krazyface posted:

Wooo, Pictomania and the Horned Rat expansion arrived on the same day! Regarding the Horned Rat, is there any consensus as to which modules (new Old World cards, fifth faction, alternate chaos/upgrade cards) are the best?

Yeah, the consensus is generally that they're all pretty poorly balanced. There are a few Old World cards that completely screw one God and barely affect the others; the Rat is prone to running out of gas really fast, is completely at the mercy of its cards and really doesn't interact with the rest of the Gods; some new upgrades are incredibly powerful (Khorne's Bloodletter upgrade is nigh-unbeatable), but Nurgle's emphasis on ticking doesn't really work.

In some ways, it feels less like an expansion and more like a really clumsy patch: it adds huge support for Khorne to win by VP and does it too well and adds support for Nurgle to win by ticking and completely fails.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Regarding Oink games, how do you guys feel about In a Grove? http://www.amazon.com/Oink-Games-In-a-Grove/dp/B008OCZWKY/ref=sr_1_4?m=A1BXNOSCI1ONEX&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1436451095&sr=1-4

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

Jedit posted:

This is not strictly true for Shub, though. Expanding too rapidly to get the books for 4, 6 or 8 areas leaves you horribly vulnerable. Yellow Sign also really wants to hold off on giving away the Doom points until it sees who is furthest behind (or can set someone up to be targeted instead of them) or it needs a specific spellbook.

You're absolutely right, overextending yourself is shooting yourself in the foot and it's a real thing you can do. Shub-Niggurath's faction tips for example specifically says you might think you want to spread far and wide right away to get those spellbooks but that's a trap that will cripple you.

On one hand I do think there is value in the shorthand guidance of "if in doubt of what to do, do whatever gets you closer to a spellbook" but on the other hand it seems wrong to leave out "...without overextending yourself" which while entirely true makes it no longer simple. Some things can't be shorthanded 100% I guess :shobon:

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

Jedit posted:

if you somehow gain Power after passing (e.g. Yellow Sign's Passion spellbook) you may not start taking actions again.

I had to look this up because I remembered it differently.

Universal Head's game summary sheet (http://www.orderofgamers.com/downloads/CthulhuWars_v1.pdf) and the official rules which I have just downloaded from petersengames.com and checked both say the same thing:

quote:

Pass: All remaining power
If you wish to take no further actions, you may choose
to discard all remaining power and drop your total to 0.
This ends the Action phase for you (unless another
player’s action provides you with power)

Is what you stated (no more actions even if you somehow gain power after passing) something new?

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Mister Sinewave posted:

Is what you stated (no more actions even if you somehow gain power after passing) something new?

You are allowed to take more actions if you get more power, which I think is only currently applicable through Yellow Sign's Passion power. This is the entire premise of the (expansion) High Priest unit, which lets you sacrifice it at any time for 2 power.

Edit: If you haven't seen it yet, here is a spreadsheet containing all the yet to be released expansion units.

GrandpaPants fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jul 9, 2015

Fenn the Fool!
Oct 24, 2006
woohoo

The Supreme Court posted:

Spyfall has a web app. Skulls, the resistance, love letter and coup can all be played with ordinary cards.

https://spyfall.meteor.com, pretty great stuff; you lose out on the artwork but it means everybody gets a comprehensive list of the possible locations, which is nice. One Night Ultimate Werewolf and The Resistance can also be done with a regular deck of cards. To make things easy to remember you'll want a piece of paper in the center of the table with all the card effects written out for easy reference. My gaming group calls Skull done with playing cards "Heartless" and for Coup your roles become Assassin, Kaptain, Quontessa, Jambasador, and 10uke.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

keep yr head up, problem girl

Some Numbers posted:

Yeah, the consensus is generally that they're all pretty poorly balanced. There are a few Old World cards that completely screw one God and barely affect the others; the Rat is prone to running out of gas really fast, is completely at the mercy of its cards and really doesn't interact with the rest of the Gods; some new upgrades are incredibly powerful (Khorne's Bloodletter upgrade is nigh-unbeatable), but Nurgle's emphasis on ticking doesn't really work.

In some ways, it feels less like an expansion and more like a really clumsy patch: it adds huge support for Khorne to win by VP and does it too well and adds support for Nurgle to win by ticking and completely fails.

I actually think the Horned Rat works perfectly fine in a 5 player game. He gets another body to the table without accelerating Ruination beyond the existing curve. Khorne does get a bit of a boost from having more blood to spill, but Base Khorne is probably the weakest character in the hands of an experienced group, so I don't lose sleep over it.

But yeah, the Morrslieb cards have really poo poo balance, and the new Old World cards should just have "Tzeentch loses" printed on them. (With the exception of the new Skaven Emerge or whatever, the one that's just a replacement for an existing card. Go ahead and socket that in, it's fine.)

Like, if you play the game enough that you're bored of the base game gods, you can play Morrslieb for a lark or something. But don't expect the same tightly-controlled experience.

gutterdaughter fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jul 9, 2015

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Kai Tave posted:

The only thing that comes to mind is GW saying "how can we make more money? Oh i know, change the existing game so that whoever spends the most money on miniatures is the winner!"

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
I had a very fun and efficient night of gaming last night!

Eminent Domain (4 players, w/ expansion): I had played the base game a few times previously, so I was excited to try out the expansion. I enjoy the asymmetrical aspect of play with scenarios, though the experienced player of the four got his trade/produce engine up very quickly with Biosphere/Spoils of War. I didn't really learn how to use my Black Market power until halfway through the game, so that was a bit of a hamper on my experience. The massive amount of techs is probably the barrier to break in this game to be really good, but I'm still looking forward to playing more of it. took ~1 hour, tied for 2nd at 24 points, experienced player won with 31

Russian Railroads (3 players): I think this is my favorite worker placement game right now. It's intuitive, competitive, plays so quickly. It may be a little abstract and mathy, but you can say that about a lot of other good games. took 1.5 hours, 1st with a ~60 point lead

Roll for the Galaxy (2 players): I'm a big fan of Race, so it was fun learning Roll. I don't know if I like adding the dice aspect since the base game was already kind of luck-dependent, so having your decisions (somewhat) dictated by your dice is not so desirable to me. Still relatively fun, I wouldn't purchase it though. took ~1 hour, won with a significant margin

Marco Polo (4 players): I played this new game earlier this week, so I came in with a bit of experience. The game definitely reminds me of learning Tzolk'in early on. I enjoy the asymmetric powers for each trader, though there's some debate as to ones that are more powerful than others. It's fairly cutthroat and unforgiving for a worker (dice) placement game, but the mechanics are pretty solid and I'm looking forward to playing it again... so much that I bought a copy. took >2 hours, won with a significant margin

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Tevery Best posted:

I don't even really play minis games aside from X-Wing, but Age of SIgmar is to miniatures wargaming what, I dunno, Dead of Winter or Cards Against Humanity is to board games at large. There are plenty of better examples out there to choose from, it's definitely no representative of what's on offer at large.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Age of Sigmar rules read like designers let their toddlers design it. The miniature amount rules and special objectives for have less seriously sounds like something that'd happen on a playground when one kid has more action figured then another kid. The pretend to be a horse and crap just kind of cements that idea more

Zveroboy
Apr 17, 2007

If you take those sheep again I will bury this fucking axe in your skull.
Very enjoyable session at gaming tonight.

Arrived just in time to be the fourth in a game of The Game, one of the Spiel shortlisters this year. Enjoyed this one enough that it's going on my wishlist, really nice game.

Six-player Pictomania was next, and boy this was a blast and a lot of fun. I managed to win by geting ym drawing done as quickly as possible then blitzing round the other people's drawings. Some were very cunning. Cauliflower was drawn as a boxing glove punching an ear. There was some confusion in a later round when two players both drew people sat at a table playing a card game. There were cards in the middle of the table as well as in their hands. One was clearly Dominion, had both players drawn it by accident? No, they insisted. People moved on to look at the others, then I noticed the chips on the table. Poker. The answer? Bluff, from the card with valley/cliff/etc. Was the only person to get that.

Played Race for the Galaxy then, with four, one of whom was new so I went through the rules with him as the others set up. I've played a lot of Race on the downloadable Windows version but hardly ever win a game, the AIs stomp me all the time, so I'm always keen to play it against regular people. We all lost out massively to a novelty goods production engine, but still enjoyed it.

Quantum next, a game I own but haven't played in a long time. Only one Expansion card came up which was claimed early, and no Sabotage cards, so we were all able to get three of the white Ability cards plugged in in short order. I skirted the edges of the board while the others duked it out in the middle, after they were weakened I ploughed my heavy (but slow) fleet through the middle and scored a bunch of kills. This swirling melee ground on for another round before the player going before me ended up winning with some excellent use of her abilities.

Finished off with Snatch which is like Snap! and Scrabble put together I suppose? I've always been pretty bad at word games, anagrams and stuff, the longest word I could manage was "sweep" while another player was easy grabbing bigger stuff, I think "occultist" was the biggest word at the end.

Full day of gaming on Saturday, hoping to get in another play of Concordia, might take Kemet along too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Played some Skull, Sheriff of Nottingham and Spectre Ops tonight, what a great laugh all in all.

Really liked Sheriff, gonna pick up a copy tomorrow I think!