Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

It doesn't even make sense, bisexual was always "guys, girls, and everyone in between."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Scathach posted:

Pansexuals are just bisexuals that got angry they aren't special snowflakes anymore.

:agreed:

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Pansexuals are interested in men, women, trans people and people of various other gender identities.

Bisexuals, in general, are only interested in men or women who don't have gender identity issues.

TLDR it's usually used as a way of saying "I'm down with a pre-op or post-op transgendered person", which is not necessary a given for bisexuals.

It's probably one of the more useful new labels that has sprung up recently. I can see why it would be useful to make the distinction between bisexuals and pansexuals on a dating website, at least more so than trying to distinguish between transfeminine and intersex or whatever the gently caress.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm a mansexual, in that I only gently caress my own hand.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I'm a Klansexual.

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

I only gently caress mexican desserts.

I'm a flansexual.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I only have sex with people smarter and more good looking than me.

I'm asexual.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

cmndstab posted:

Pansexuals are interested in men, women, trans people and people of various other gender identities.

Bisexuals, in general, are only interested in men or women who don't have gender identity issues.

TLDR it's usually used as a way of saying "I'm down with a pre-op or post-op transgendered person", which is not necessary a given for bisexuals.

It's probably one of the more useful new labels that has sprung up recently. I can see why it would be useful to make the distinction between bisexuals and pansexuals on a dating website, at least more so than trying to distinguish between transfeminine and intersex or whatever the gently caress.
nah its snowflake garbage, only people who are too deep in all this gender stuff think like this. Normal boring straight people who aren't shitheads don't need this distinction explained at them, they just get bi = everyone.

Edit: also tl;Dr for 2 sentences are you kidding?

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

toggle posted:

what the gently caress is a pansexual? does it mean being attracted to everyone? isn't that being bisexual? what the gently caress is going on?? just say you're bi for the love of christ and leave it at that.

but who really honestly gives a poo poo?

"I don't know what this is, but im still gonna realy mad about it just to be safe"

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
my motto in life tbh

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Scathach posted:

Pansexuals are just bisexuals that got angry they aren't special snowflakes anymore.

I'm with a pansexual, :agreed:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Sleeveless posted:

"I don't know what this is, but im still gonna realy mad about it just to be safe"

oh yeah i'm furious! i am outraged!! totally mad and angry

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

LethalGeek posted:

Yes

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if anything there arent enough genders and orientations

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

LethalGeek posted:

nah its snowflake garbage, only people who are too deep in all this gender stuff think like this. Normal boring straight people who aren't shitheads don't need this distinction explained at them, they just get bi = everyone.

i knew a girl who insisted on telling everyone from her hick florida town that she was pansexual even though she was engaged to a guy and never had sex with a girl before. and then she complained about feeling oppressed.

Risky
May 18, 2003

vyst posted:

She looks kind of fat from the thumbnail so it would explain a lot

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Yowza, and that's with a head on black outfit

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Got that girls number and snap chat. :toot:
Probably gonna take her to lunch next week since I'm on vacation atm.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
My self-summary
Super sarcastic and super nerdy. When I'm not working, you can find me baking for no reason, drinking tequila, playing video games, hanging out in the woods with my dog, or watching bad horror movies. I don't play CoD or Halo. Currently a retail manager (for way too long), and a bartender for the Bengals (which I love). Eventually would like to have my own bartending service. Yes, I do have a Gyarados tattoo. And a Milotic tattoo, and a Triforce of Power tattoo. More to come.

What I知 doing with my life
Working/falling asleep in bushes/hiking

I知 really good at
I make good rear end margaritas and cake. And random Pokemon trivia. And I can bond with any animal. Like a modern day Snow White

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Seafood/sushi
Croissants
Strawberry waffles
Watermelon
Burritos
Nachos
Salami

Stanley Kubric films
Hayao Miyazaki films
BlumHouse films
House of 1000 Corpses
Human Centipede
Moulin Rouge
Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Black Swan
The Babadook

Tchaikovsky
Chopin
basic rear end pop music
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Crab thoughts
On a typical Friday night I am
Working! :D/D:

You should message me if
If you want to get rekt at Smash Bros, or eat sushi with me. Or both at the same time.

Also, not looking for a FWB deal, so no, I will not gently caress you. Even if you'd "drag your dick through glass" to be with me

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Nirvikalpa posted:

My self-summary
Super sarcastic and super nerdy. When I'm not working, you can find me baking for no reason, drinking tequila, playing video games, hanging out in the woods with my dog, or watching bad horror movies. I don't play CoD or Halo. Currently a retail manager (for way too long), and a bartender for the Bengals (which I love). Eventually would like to have my own bartending service. Yes, I do have a Gyarados tattoo. And a Milotic tattoo, and a Triforce of Power tattoo. More to come.

I知 really good at
I make good rear end margaritas and cake. And random Pokemon trivia. And I can bond with any animal. Like a modern day Snow White

Seafood/sushi
Croissants
Strawberry waffles
Watermelon
Burritos
Nachos
Salami

Stanley Kubric films
Hayao Miyazaki films
BlumHouse films
House of 1000 Corpses
Human Centipede
Moulin Rouge
Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Black Swan
The Babadook

Tchaikovsky
Chopin
basic rear end pop music
Crab thoughts

You should message me if
If you want to get rekt at Smash Bros, or eat sushi with me. Or both at the same time.

Also, not looking for a FWB deal, so no, I will not gently caress you. Even if you'd "drag your dick through glass" to be with me

Depending on picture, totally would.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

No one actually bakes.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

SaltLick posted:

No one actually bakes.

i do actually

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
show the pic of the nerd chick damnit i'm going flaccid here

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Nirvikalpa posted:

My self-summary

I知 really good at

Seafood/sushi
Croissants
Strawberry waffles
Watermelon
Burritos
Nachos
Salami

Stanley Kubric films
Hayao Miyazaki films
BlumHouse films
House of 1000 Corpses
Human Centipede
Moulin Rouge
Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Black Swan
The Babadook

Tchaikovsky
Chopin
basic rear end pop music
Crab thoughts

You should message me if

how fat

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

some goon murdered his wife while maintaining an okcupid profile

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jul 9, 2015

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Hey hey, buddy. We're here to make jokes at the expense of nerds and fats. We don't want dark stuff like this.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

jay leno's daughter has been in a rough spot lately

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

lmao

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

What's his username

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

SaltLick posted:

What's his username

SaltLick

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

SaltLick posted:

What's his username

LowTrekk

Risky
May 18, 2003

Nirvikalpa posted:

My self-summary

Total bullshit. Wrecked the poo poo out of some rear end that had the same not looking for FWBs line in their profile.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

SaltLick posted:

No one actually bakes.

It's true, cooking is so superior to baking.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I do work in a jail so maybe its a shutter island kind of thing

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Risky posted:

Total bullshit. Wrecked the poo poo out of some rear end that had the same not looking for FWBs line in their profile.

it's always bs. hth.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

ive had the same girlfriend for 2 months

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

LeoMarr posted:

Gotta get out and pound fresh gash to cure ur oneitis, bro.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

LeoMarr posted:

has she farted in front of you yet?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Oh hey this girl looks pretty cool and normal,

quote:

My self-summary
I'm looking for inspiration, not a hookup. I need a partner to accept my flaws and not try to change them (That's for me to work on). We can all be better people and I want someone to bring that out in me. TLDR this profile, message me if you have something real to say.

I'm a beard afficiando. I love 90's fashion. My stories often don't have segues and I go off on a ton of tangents before I make my actual point. I appreciate novelty, all types of art, and love collaborations. I sew, craft, and cook and would love to learn some new techniques. Discovering new music excites me. Drew Barrymore and Gwen Stefani are my idols. I oogle furs and soft textures.
I'm trying to bring roller skating back, and I enjoy flipping/repurposing/upcycling swap meet treasures. I come up with too many projects that I start and
don't complete because I get another idea or life distracts me.
I知 really good at
Getting random bruises. Finding a bargain, awkward exchanges, making accessories, costumes, taking shots, and looking like a rainbow threw up on me. I can recite all 50 states in alphabetic order.
The first things people usually notice about me
I have natural fangs.
food: mexican food (albondigas, sopes, machaca and cali burritos) italian food because pesto. mongolian, korean, and japanese bbq. sriracha all the things. pho.

shows: Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, Broad City, Rick & Morty, Workaholics, X-files, Chopped, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Bravest Warriors, Adventure Time.

movies: Any Will Ferrell, Jim Carrey, Super Troopers, Half Baked, Dawn of The Dead, Evil Dead, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Harry Potter

books: Paulo Coehlo, Lord of the Rings, Running With Scissors, Brave New World, A Clockwork Orange, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream

music: Modest Mouse, Matt & Kim, Sublime, Crystal Fighters, Metronomy, Metric, The Faint, She Wants Revenge, Two Door Cinema Club, Vampire Weekend, Tycho, Bonobo, MGMT,
XX, Gorillaz, Sphongle, Crystal Castles, Foster the People, The Bravery, Ninja Tune Records, 80's and 90's pop, ambient/chill
The six things I could never do without
1. naps in a cozy bed with lots of pillows
2. massages. they don't have to be pro.
3. chocolate and nacho cheese sauce, not together though
4. re-watching shows and cartoons from my childhood
5. comfy shoes because heels suck.
6. Reddit.
Unicorns, sustainability, conspiracy theories, how we came from the ocean and stars and how we're all connected.
I'd love takeout over a club or bar. Perhaps dinner with friends.
The most private thing I知 willing to admit
In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
o wait, that's chunk. Something not so private but i'll admit is I love unintentionally bad movies. Red Robin is my favorite restaurant (don't judge me I love the clucks and fries).
You should message me if
You can play along with DDLG role play on occassion, you want to go to the Aquarium of the Pacific, drink some beers, or teach me to surf. We can get some fro-yo or you can make me laugh. If you don't like dogs we probably won't get along
Maybe I should mess..-wait

quote:

You should message me if
You can play along with DDLG role play on occassion, you want to go to the Aquarium of the Pacific, drink some beers, or teach me to surf. We can get some fro-yo or you can make me laugh. If you don't like dogs we probably won't get along

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ddlg posted:

ddlg
Daddy Dom / Little Girl. DDLG, or dd/lg, is a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy" and the other is childlike.
:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Coolness Averted posted:

Oh hey this girl looks pretty cool and normal,

Maybe I should mess..-wait

:chloe:

post some pics

and dont kinkshame