Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lmao are you kidding dude.

loving a freshman in high school when you're a junior in college shakin my fool head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

I know a woman who's into being a dog during sex. It's pretty strange. So was hitting her in the face with a rolled-up newspaper, for a while anyway.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TheSpiritFox posted:

I did marry her and have a kid with her (in that order) so unless you want to make a totally valid point about how over a decade ago I was not at all an adult at 20 you've really got no point to make here.

P.S. The rap sheet poo poo did not make the post I was responding to any less stupid fyi

Nobody cares about that we care about bad posts.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

TheSpiritFox posted:

I did marry her and have a kid with her (in that order) so unless you want to make a totally valid point about how over a decade ago I was not at all an adult at 20 you've really got no point to make here.

P.S. The rap sheet poo poo did not make the post I was responding to any less stupid fyi

Congratulations on marrying the victim of your child molestatation/rape I guess :confused:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

LethalGeek posted:

If you want to really ponder something just remember kink people frequently are a bunch of nerds who went sex as a hobby instead of warhammer, that should paint the picture well enough. And like the LARP thing there is always least one super hot chick there.

The community drama must be amazing :allears:

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Groovelord Neato posted:

lmao are you kidding dude.

loving a freshman in high school when you're a junior in college shakin my fool head.

neonbregna posted:

Congratulations on marrying the victim of your child molestatation/rape I guess :confused:

God you people are insufferable.

Thanks neon! The sex was hot.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol keep defending loving a high school freshman when you were nearly out of college.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol keep defending loving a high school freshman when you were nearly out of college.

You realize that if you're born in the fall you turn 20 the first semester of sophmore year right?

I'm not defending anything I'm just saying "midway through" is alot more accurate than "nearly out"

You should aspire to correctness in your insults.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Somebody please tell me you got that multiple paragraph screed about how hosed up his social development was and about how she was TOTALLY more mature than him anyway before he edited it out.

I swear, Give a kinkster enough rope and he'll shibari himself.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

Breetai posted:

Somebody please tell me you got that multiple paragraph screed about how hosed up his social development was and about how she was TOTALLY more mature than him anyway before he edited it out.

I swear, Give a kinkster enough rope and he'll shibari himself.

If I had an orchard I would hire you, because I've never seen a motherfucker cherry pick as well as you do in my whole drat life.

:Edit:

Do cherries grow on trees? If it's a bush is it still an orchard?

:Edit2:

Duh, Cherry trees.

Sheep-Goats posted:

Nobody cares about that we care about bad posts.

I wish that were the case.

TheSpiritFox fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Jul 11, 2015

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Look guy, maybe just call it a day, yeah? I mean sure GBS is a shithow, but when you post stuff like this,

TheSpiritFox posted:

:ssh: I have a fet profile and it's actually really loving wierd how few of the people I know who are into the really wierd poo poo have molestation backgrounds. By far the minority.

Followed up by stuff like this,

TheSpiritFox posted:

You kinda undermine your own point.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

Skippy McPants posted:

Look guy, maybe just call it a day, yeah? I mean sure GBS is a shithow, but when you post stuff like this,

Followed up by stuff like this,

You kinda undermine your own point.

:rolleyes: Yeah ok. Molestation.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

TheSpiritFox posted:

So does your fetlife profile list ephebophilia y/n?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's worse than molestation since 15 aint legal anywhere dude

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

TheSpiritFox posted:

Do you have another word for 20 vs. 15? That's fairly deep into the creepy no touching zone. If she came out the other side of it totally okay, great for her, but it's pretty hosed up that you don't appear to see anything wrong with it.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Lol, the creepy pedophile honestly has no idea why everyone thinks he's a pedophile creep when all he did was commit statutory rape and then boast about all his weird sexual issues he's fostered upon his victim-wife.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

stockholm syndrome

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TheSpiritFox posted:

If I had an orchard I would hire you, because I've never seen a motherfucker cherry pick as well as you do in my whole drat life.

:Edit:

Do cherries grow on trees? If it's a bush is it still an orchard?

:Edit2:

Duh, Cherry trees.

I wish that were the case.

It is the case you're just walking into punches and badposting about it like a sad ethnic fool

And of course cherries grow on trees. The billybat you shove up your rear end is made out of cherry wood and it's like six inches in diameter, why would you think that came from a bush.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Sheep-Goats posted:

It is the case you're just walking into punches and badposting about it like a sad ethnic fool

And of course cherries grow on trees. The billybat you shove up your rear end is made out of cherry wood and it's like six inches in diameter, why would you think that came from a bush.

The bush was mature for its age

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Risky posted:

fetlife is great if you want to look at profiles of fat, gross, mentally broken people.

this is my fetish

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

fat gross people in plastic suits is my fet

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

holy moly this last page has been great.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Top City Homo posted:

this is my fetish

it is my bread and butter

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

SaltLick posted:

holy moly this last page has been great.

But seriously. Who fucks young teens when they're in their 20s? That's some Dazed and Confused poo poo.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Boywhiz88 posted:

But seriously. Who fucks young teens when they're in their 20s? That's some Dazed and Confused poo poo.

i mean banging dumb hot 18 year olds is the dream but this wasnt even some legal chick

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
who gives a poo poo

hes married

post pics of kinky landwhales

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

SaltLick posted:

i mean banging dumb hot 18 year olds is the dream but this wasnt even some legal chick

yeah impregnating dumb 15 year olds is his dream

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

"15 year olds man. I get older but they barely have started menstruating". "Alright, alright, alright!"

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Please wait until you are an official SA moderator before admitting you molested a 15 year old.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

smg77 posted:

Please wait until you are an official SA moderator before admitting you molested a 15 year old.

:aatrek:

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

vyst posted:

"15 year olds man. I get older but they barely have started menstruating". "Alright, alright, alright!"

:chanpop::captainpop:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Top City Homo posted:

who gives a poo poo

hes married

post pics of kinky landwhales

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My self-summary
Hey I'm I'm 23 yrs old. I'm transgender. I love beautiful things. I'm a chill. Laid back person looking for a relationship.
What I’m doing with my life
I'm going to beauty skool. # makeupgoddess
I’m really good at
Everything duh lol
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Practical magic
The six things I could never do without
Make up .water. mirror. Hair. Laughter. You.

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Uh oh

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

vyst posted:

Thanks to the obesity epidemic, girls have started menstruating as young as 9.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Thanks to the obesity epidemic, girls have started menstruating as young as 9.

dude, you posted from your alt account by mistake.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

LeoMarr posted:

My self-summary
Hey I'm I'm 23 yrs old. I'm transgender. I love beautiful things. I'm a chill. Laid back person looking for a relationship.
What I’m doing with my life
I'm going to beauty skool. # makeupgoddess
I’m really good at
Everything duh lol
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Practical magic
The six things I could never do without
Make up .water. mirror. Hair. Laughter. You.

lol yeah bro troons amirite

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Good to see Leomarr's time away didn't do poo poo to improve their terrible posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

LethalGeek posted:

Good to see Leomarr's time away didn't do poo poo to improve their terrible posting

• Locked thread