Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

vyst posted:

"15 year olds man. I get older but they barely have started menstruating". "Alright, alright, alright!"

lol

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

kink people who are open about it beyond some kind of a fetlife profile and/or a piece of jewelry showing they're owned (like a masonic ring) are p weird. everybody is into light s&m at some level (spanking, tying, etc.). women tend to be subs, guys tend to be doms, and that's all that need to be said about that.

people who take it beyond this are weird as gently caress.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

5-HT posted:

kink people who are open about it beyond some kind of a fetlife profile and/or a piece of jewelry showing they're owned (like a masonic ring) are p weird. everybody is into light s&m at some level (spanking, tying, etc.). women tend to be subs, guys tend to be doms, and that's all that need to be said about that.

people who take it beyond this are weird as gently caress.

i am not sexually satisfied until i brutalize a bitch

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Top City Homo posted:

You make them read your posts while loving?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

bdurso posted:

You make them read your posts while loving?

i read GBS out loud :twisted:

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Top City Homo posted:

iawtp

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

5-HT posted:

huh

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Top City Homo posted:

i read GBS out loud :twisted:

That's too brutal. I think most bitches would prefer to be cut than that! :emo:

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

quote:

My self-summary

gently caress you, guys!

Stop!

And listen!

And before I manage or your finally start reading the thing below:

This profile may contain views or opinions that are not necessarily those that you may share. Kostromskaya assumes no responsibility for you not having a proper sense of humor, common sense and/or respect to others. Although Kostromskaya believes that people usually have good intentions, all the haters are kindly asked to keep away.

By reading the text below you confirm that you are OFFICIALLY (LEGALLY) free / available / single / not married/ already divorced / and with all the right papers to take care of your child/children (if applied). And if the latter applies to you too, Kostromskaya hopes you have considered the following as well http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/may/15/life-as-a-stepmother-is-no-fairytale.

The information provided in this profile may not or rather will not be accurate in terms of the location that is picked randomly, and hence provided on an "AS IS TODAY I WOULD LIKE TO BE IN" basis. And Kostromskaya's imagination has no limit.
I want orgasms))))): http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/12/woman-man-gsoh-better-sex?CMP=fb_gu
I most often stick to the pretty much old-fashioned traditional gender based roles. So YOU make decisions)))

YOU are the one with the brain too))) Humor or money is nothing compared to the brain))) (have you read the link above?)))) Brain is the new sexy!)))
I am usually quite normal: I have two legs, two arms, two boobs, a pretty nice arse, all the fingers and toes, still all my teeth and there’s no sign of cellulite. I have a horrible sense of humor and I especially can’t stand pranks because I feel sorry for people being hurt but I love laughing otherwise. I am an angel unless you annoy me but then it’s a description that could fit any other girl I guess)))).

(Oh, this “))))))))” means I am happy or I am trying to introduce some body language into the soulless digital communication).

I love knowledge and to me having at least a university degree, being well-read, well-mannered and well-travelled, not watching TV but watching what you eat, doing some sport and practicing some art hobbies, reading books and realizing that life is about longlife learning in general is quite common. Healthy. Makes sense too.

However, I also love going clubbing and to classical music concerts, jazz bars and alternative/ethnic music festivals, ballet or opera performances, tapas bars in Spain, fancy cocktail bars in Moscow, small street warungs in Indonesia... I picked up cooking after some inspirational encounters and fantastic exotic trips and am enjoying it more and more!))) A few years ago I was bitten by a salsa bug and can’t stop dancing!))) But I have to admit that having a personal training at the gym is happening much more often these days than a salsa evening)))

I am into politics, economics, discussions; culture, art, books; music, dance?))) I will nod politely and absorb every word you say if it is about science. I am a child of reforms and did not have most science subjects when I was at school. Tried to get some basics later but I guess humanities had conquered my mind so badly that the numbers and abstract ideas could not fit in))))

Travelling is the most exciting way of learning for me so I try to travel a few times a year. I belong to some social travelling projects which make travelling easy and safe and I have friends pretty much everywhere around the world. A two months vacation a year is what we all deserve)))) I have been to Moscow, St-Petersburg, Kazan, Rostov na Donu, Irkutsk, Baikal Lake, Khanty-Mansiisk, Yaroslavl, Vladimir, Suzdal, Kostroma, Ples, the Crimea, the US, the UK, Sweden, Estonia, Holland, Poland, Italy, Germany, France, Greece, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Mauritius, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Venezuela, Ecuador, Brazil, Indonesia and Spain are two places where I left my heart))))...

Having a lot of Ies only means that I am an Aries, Dragon, Yin metal but also because I am against political correctness as well as lying in general. I try to minimize it as much as possible in my life. Yet I do know how to behave myself in public even when it means adapting)))) I am quite social and usually really liked by people.

When I am with a company of friends, I could be the organizer and the soul of the party up on the stage or just an observer and the girl sitting in the corner. As an introvert who for decades has been successfully hiding behind the mask of a happiest extravert, I am quite capable and good at both roles)))

By the way, I very much agree to disagree))) I will be happy if you have an opinion and if it is different from mine!))) And all these weird things for me are a type of knowledge as well. I have read the Bible and Koran purely for learning purposes and there is NO GOD. And no, I am not into environmentalism, vegetarianism and yoga either. I like fur and I do not recycle. I also reside in the area where this is how things are. I do not mind other people having their routines unless they become too pushy about forcing me to obey them. And yes, if you have enough arguments to convince me, I will be convinced))) While travelling, I obviously do as the Romans do, but that's a different matter.

“What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

Marriage is the ultimate form of emotional, physical and social attachment for me. So yes, I am looking for a man to become my husband. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/fawn-weaver/why-your-marriage-is-wort_b_6309686.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

http://www.yourtango.com/experts/dr...xchange_article

What I’m doing with my life

If you can't lead me, I can't follow)))))

I want someone who would make me proud of what he does / achieves. I want someone with many interests in life so that we would share and teach each other. I want somebody smarter from whom I could learn. I want somebody I can respect for him being a real man who will let me be a real woman: soft and feminine. I want someone with good manners which means all the doors, bills, chairs, coats and bags are yours))). I want someone who would be the cool reasoning to balance my emotional tornado. I want someone who would not need any kind of doping to give me sexual pleasure on a daily basis. I want somebody who would want to develop intellectually in the course of his life and who would be happy to help me with my development. Healthy lifestyle is preferred as what's the use of a strong mind if the body wears out quickly? I want someone who would not cheat or betray because once having made the choice he would not betray himself.

And I want you to make me feel like I am... home. My search is over. This is the one. And I can share the love and happiness I have been saving all these years.

I’m really good at

Sneezing)))) I am allergic to mite and book dust. I have managed to get used to living with books but not with mite, so no pet owners or floor carpeting lovers, please?))))))

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

To add to some things which can be found in the general description:

I love music. Pretty much anything depending on the people I am with. Though jazz and classical music are the best while Russian chanson and American country are a big turn off.

Karaoke and playing the piano by ear is something I also do when I'm in the mood.

Books is what I breathe. But they are only very rarely fiction books these days, though I've read most Russian, European, English, American classical pieces while studying. Sometimes it is a book a day. Sometimes it is a book a week.

I do not watch TV. I do like cuddling on the sofa with my man and trying to watch the shows he likes or watching a DVD together. In fact, any physical contact such as holding hands, hugging, kissing, looking into the eyes etc are an absolute must on an hourly basis))) Scientists say, we will then live forever))))

When I occasionally go to the cinema I usually see European comedies or cartoons. I also love old naive and honest and only propaganding but not manipulating Soviet and the 1950-s Hollywood films.

And languages! Is there anything better than acquiring a new personality while learning a new language which is totally different from your way of thinking!))) I have tried and failed mostly))) with Russian, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Indonesian. Still practice all of them on my FB wall))))

The six things I could never do without

People and their support. Their knowledge and their passion. Music. Cities. Books.

You should message me if

-you can read, analyze, laugh and love.
- you can either agree or disagree with 90% of what I've mentioned and you talk about it in your message))))
-you know yourself , you understand what you feel when you are feeling it and you know how to communicate what you feel and what you want.
-Oh, and salsa?

ROFLBOT fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Jul 17, 2015

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
))))))))

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

:ussr:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Swear I should start tl;dr people's stupid profiles because I really don't care about OKC anymore I'm full up on poo poo to do.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

you've never had the (dis)pleasure of dealing w/ hardcore fet people have you.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Pictures people.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

SaltLick posted:

Pictures people.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
please turn this into the people of OKCupid thread

post the pics

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

LethalGeek posted:

If you want to really ponder something just remember kink people frequently are a bunch of nerds who went sex as a hobby instead of warhammer, that should paint the picture well enough. And like the LARP thing there is always least one super hot chick there.

Excellent post, thanks

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Top City Homo posted:

please turn this into the people of OKCupid thread

post the pics

That's what I thought it was but I think some of these people are serious about it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Unfortunately all the women liking my profile or messaging me are pretty and normal sorry to let you guys down.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I'm not going to ask a third time people

post the drat pics

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I'm not going to ask a third time people

post the drat pics

If only there was a username repeated several times throughout that post that you could type into Google... :iiam:

That being said, she's surprisingly normal looking.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

cyberia posted:

If only there was a username repeated several times throughout that post that you could type into Google... :iiam:

That being said, she's surprisingly normal looking.

There's about 7 different women that come up in GIS using "Kostromskaya okcupid" as parameters.

Now, as we were... :justpost: the pics.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

OKC changed something this morning I think, you no longer see the little bar at the bottom of send message that shows people's reply rates. I suddenly thought I had started messaging all these people and forgetting it.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

LethalGeek posted:

OKC changed something this morning I think, you no longer see the little bar at the bottom of send message that shows people's reply rates. I suddenly thought I had started messaging all these people and forgetting it.

It still shows if you have messaged them.

Risky
May 18, 2003

Less talk, more crazy bitches plz.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Heres a winner.

quote:

My self-summary

I'm hosed up. I love manga and anime. I have high standards for dudes. I'm bisexual but gray romantic so it takes a lot for me to fall in love. Right now the only person I love is a fictional dude who's 7'2" soooo lol yeah. Anyway I love video games. I'm a nintendo fan girl but I love playstation games too (metal gear solid series!!! Final Fantasy is great too! AHHH!!) and ummm yeah ... I'm not skinny by a long shot so if you don't like fat girls, bye!

I work part time. I'm done with college. I have a BA in English. I'm tryna move to Japan to teach English for a year or so. I'm working towards that at the moment. Yup.
I’m really good at

I'm good at talking about manga lol and I'm good at writing and I learn quickly. I like to craft a bit and I draw but not super well. I've gotta practice more. Also I'm really good at Mario Kart 8.

TORIKO is my favorite manga!!! I also like a lot of other things but I'd rather talk than put it here.

I love the internet but as long as I have pen and paper I'll be ok.

Okay seriously tho:
Fam/friends
Toriko
Toriko
Toriko
Toriko
Toriko

LMAO ok ok for real:
Fam/friends
Paper and pen
Toriko
A good bra
Black clothes lol
My bed
I spend a lot of time thinking about

Toriko...
On a typical Friday night I am

I'm at work or at home playing Smash Bros.
Black girl with pink hair.

Risky
May 18, 2003

*I play video games. Yes. And tend to obsess over whatever my current one is. Mass Effect, Skyrim (working on two pretty pimp houses), Fallout 3 and New Vegas, the Bioshock series (thought Infinite was lackluster imo), Dragon Age (Pretty obsessed with Inquisition, by the way), Borderlands 2, the Arkham series (Though they frustrate me all to hell), etc. On a PS3.

Goon dreamgirl right? Talked to her for a while and the conversation would never get past the Fallout series. Would describe in GREAT length what the flaws of New Vegas were. Tried to steer it away a few times. Was not happening.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lawman 0 posted:

My self-summary

I'm hosed up. I love manga and anime. I have high standards for dudes. I'm bisexual but gray romantic so it takes a lot for me to fall in love. Right now the only person I love is a fictional dude who's 7'2" soooo lol yeah. Anyway I love video games. I'm a nintendo fan girl but I love playstation games too (metal gear solid series!!! Final Fantasy is great too! AHHH!!) and ummm yeah ... I'm not skinny by a long shot so if you don't like fat girls, bye!

I work part time. I'm done with college. I have a BA in English. I'm tryna move to Japan to teach English for a year or so. I'm working towards that at the moment. Yup.
I’m really good at

I'm good at talking about manga lol and I'm good at writing and I learn quickly. I like to craft a bit and I draw but not super well. I've gotta practice more. Also I'm really good at Mario Kart 8.

TORIKO is my favorite manga!!! I also like a lot of other things but I'd rather talk than put it here.

I love the internet but as long as I have pen and paper I'll be ok.

Okay seriously tho:
Fam/friends
Toriko
Toriko
Toriko
Toriko
Toriko

LMAO ok ok for real:
Fam/friends
Paper and pen
Toriko
A good bra
Black clothes lol
My bed
I spend a lot of time thinking about

Toriko...
On a typical Friday night I am

I'm at work or at home playing Smash Bros.

Lawman 0 posted:

I’m really good at

Lawman 0 posted:

I have a BA in English. I'm tryna move

:bang:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
it's the internet, people sometimes use shorthand/slang, deal with it

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lol what kind of dweeb talks like a person on the internet rather than writing some book poo poo

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

"The frogurt will cause you to murder your wife"

"That's good!"

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

YeahTubaMike posted:

it's the internet, people sometimes use shorthand/slang, deal with it

Epic pwn d00d! FTW!

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

Risky posted:

*I play video games. Yes. And tend to obsess over whatever my current one is. Mass Effect, Skyrim (working on two pretty pimp houses), Fallout 3 and New Vegas, the Bioshock series (thought Infinite was lackluster imo), Dragon Age (Pretty obsessed with Inquisition, by the way), Borderlands 2, the Arkham series (Though they frustrate me all to hell), etc. On a PS3.

Goon dreamgirl right? Talked to her for a while and the conversation would never get past the Fallout series. Would describe in GREAT length what the flaws of New Vegas were. Tried to steer it away a few times. Was not happening.

loving septum piercings.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

lmao what kind of loser would look for a life partner online

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Lawman 0 posted:

Heres a winner.

Black girl with pink hair.

Boy is she gonna be disappointed when she goes to Japan and finds out that they dislike otaku there just as much as they do here. Also that japanese people are people and not caricatures, as the animes imply.

Bored fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jul 14, 2015

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
That's hosed up NV was heaps better than Fallout 3

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.
Turns out women can be :spergin: too I guess

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Risky posted:

Pls don't doxx my sister, kthnx.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

EightBit posted:

Turns out women can be :spergin: too I guess

Oh my yes. If only there were somewhere that :spergin:'s could meet and maybe set up dates. One where they might not have to make eye contact for a while.

I'm gonna go make an okcupid profile to see if I can find the kinds of crazy profiles for dudes that I found previously. Like, one dude, I felt kind of bad for because life was not going well for him. I thought,"maybe he just needs some help." Then I got to something where he said that psychiatry was bullshit and unhappiness was the only state that anyone who is intelligent should be capable of. I mean, my life continues to suck, but I try to find ways to be happy and I don't see how (metaphorically*) making GBS threads on others for finding some way to avoid killing themselves is productive at all.

Now (metaphorically) making GBS threads on people who like anime, that's something I can get behind.

*It's an okcupid thread. making GBS threads on someone is likely someone who's reading's fetish. Kinkshaming is bad, unless it's daddy/dom or any variant of furry.

• Locked thread