Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
Players remain in Xean's fleet because it's the only fleet they've ever known. One day we will just have to put them out of their misery to end their suffering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
We will lift them up into the light, aiding their ascension through the kind and gentle generosity of Starfleet Dental, Nerds of Prey and (lest we forget) Shutup Wesley.

The light is coming from our Butts, so sayeth the holy text.

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.
Lifting them seems an awful lot of work. I say we take a different approach to Xean's victims. Let them come to the realization themselves. Maybe nudge them in the right direction every now and again. You can't just drag these poor abused people away from their abuser when they don't even realize the batterings they're receiving on a daily basis.

Besides, as long as the deal we have stands, we'll keep funding the Xternity starbase. We finish the funding, overthrow Xean, and put our man on the inside on top as the new leader of Xternity.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Wait, we're keeping it? I thought we were just going to sell it?

Did the sale fall through?

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

The new Armada system means we're probably just gonna use it as a gamma level fleet. Have the bank set up for the lockbox ships, like the other fleets we build up. Plus, I'm pretty sure seeing his beloved Xternity as a 3rd tier storage locker for SFD would cause Xean to just loose his poo poo. So it's win-win.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
I don't know anything about lifting so bending it is.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Do we keep the mumble info anywhere? Having trouble digging it up.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

SKY COQ posted:

Do we keep the mumble info anywhere? Having trouble digging it up.

Check your pms.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
OPSEC man

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
xean posted a video of the awful cyber bully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPjRiprQ3Qc

also if you look in this video, one of the people in CHANNEL XTERN1TY is named

Princess Tristina Dax Havoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy62QVcYnh0

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012
Subnagusgooark? I think that I pinged him for stolen valour and he all got in a bit of a huff.

Edit: Xean invited a guy named Jimmy Saville into his fleet.

Edit 2: ... using a floater to hover over someone is to be a cyberbully. Huh.

IPCRESS fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Jul 13, 2015

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

Oh my God. I couldn't make it 45 seconds into that video. The narrator is just so monotone. There's no passion in their argument. poo poo needs to go back to the drawing board.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

IPCRESS posted:

Subnagusgooark? I think that I pinged him for stolen valour and he all got in a bit of a huff.

Edit 2: ... using a floater to hover over someone is to be a cyberbully. Huh.
Jimmy Saville. WELP! Time to make that propaganda!

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
RIP Romulan survivor doff pack, long live the new trait doff pack.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Energy Weapons Officer (Space): Chance on energy weapons fire for a stacking Critical Chance buff
Energy Weapons Officer (Space): Chance on energy weapons fire for a stacking Critical Severity buff

Yes, please.

e: Hey remember like three and a half years ago when Heretic said

Heretic posted:

Subsequent to the duty roster system goes live we will be rolling out the next component of the system: department heads and your First Officer.

Bridge officers will be able to "eat" duty officers of their branch to learn those duty officer's passive abilities. (Fictionally, think of it as the duty officers are joining that bridge officer's staff.) With the appropriate expenditures of Merit/Honor and for bridge officers with adequate training, a player can appoint a bridge officer to head up one of six departments - Tactical, Security, Science, Medical, Engineering, Operations. Once heading up a department, those "eaten" duty officer skills will become active.

Too bad he didn't stick around.

Mondian fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jul 13, 2015

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

IPCRESS posted:

Not my best work, but I really don't feel like adding more details.

Evil_Urna
Aug 16, 2004
I made a thing.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Fukken saved. For future reference.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Aleth posted:

RIP Romulan survivor doff pack, long live the new trait doff pack.
Hah. We'll, on one hand it's nice that all the rare doff in the pack look useful, that's a nice change of pace. Boy do they want to sell those though.

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal
As always it'll be best to wait for the inevitable doff pack promo, pack does look good though.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Lagomorphic posted:

As always it'll be best to wait for the inevitable doff pack promo, pack does look good though.
Yeah definitely, especially considering certain information. A promo will make the doffs and traits drop a lot in price too.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Don't mind me.

DAVE!!!(c)(tm)
Feb 22, 2003
Here's a nice clip of the new fleet holding off of Tribble.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsGDSmDNkt0

Tuskin38
May 1, 2013

Have you seen these posts?
They're pretty popular on Reddit.
That footage is a little bit out of date, the last tribble update or 2 added a few more details aesthetically mostly props, but that is basically it.

Evil_Urna
Aug 16, 2004

Aleth posted:

Don't mind me.

That is tits bruh.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

autism intensifies

LordCo
Jun 25, 2005

Aleth posted:

Don't mind me.

Dont mind me, either.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

These posts are a great thing to come home to.

Goat Pillager
Mar 1, 2013

LordCo posted:

Dont mind me, either.

*eine Flotte.

We don't want to give him any bad grammar to latch on to since he is just spergy enough to go check it.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

LordCo posted:

Dont mind me, either.

Hot drat. :golfclap:

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Goat Pillager posted:

*eine Flotte.

We don't want to give him any bad grammar to latch on to since he is just spergy enough to go check it.

you are literally a grammar nazi

Goat Pillager
Mar 1, 2013

hakimashou posted:

you are literally a grammar nazi

*You are literally a grammar nazi.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must practice my goose step in several different languages, lest I fail in displaying proper form in the coming parade dedicated to the successful reintegration of Xtern1ty into it's rightful fatherland's territorial holdings.

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
New lockbox poo poo has been posted officially. Looks like they're tweaking the contents and giving people who open the things the option of picking what stuff they get : like in weapons packs, cannons or beams.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9449143-star-trek-online%3A-krenim-lockbox

Goat Pillager
Mar 1, 2013

Innerguard posted:

New lockbox poo poo has been posted officially. Looks like they're tweaking the contents and giving people who open the things the option of picking what stuff they get : like in weapons packs, cannons or beams.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9449143-star-trek-online%3A-krenim-lockbox

Beagles. Enterprise gave us one good season with one excellent episode that involved Tellarites, agony booths, a connie, and a rottweiler. Why must it have been beagles?

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Derek Smart is now a Something awful dot com moderator with his own forum in the Games section.

If you feel that they should have put different dogs in the game I suggest you bring the issue up with him.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

New Lockbox posted:

Joining our Lock Box offerings for the first time, players will have the opportunity to obtain a Cross-Faction Starship Trait Pack. Depending upon the faction of the player opening the Lock Box, they will be presented with a Choice from two Starship Traits not usually available to them:

Federation: Overwhelming Force -OR- Tactical Retreat
Klingon: Tactical Retreat -OR- Reciprocity
Romulan: Overwhelming Force -OR- Reciprocity

Looooooooool RIP feds

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

oh boy. dogs.

LordCo
Jun 25, 2005

Goat Pillager posted:

*eine Flotte.

Goat Pillager
Mar 1, 2013

I approve of your grammatically correct poster of Administrator Xean, appointed leader of a Starfleet Dental tertiary holding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
The bottom of the announcement says they are releasing season 10.5 on Thursday.

• Locked thread