Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.

Boxturret posted:

tell me about the femenazis, stinkbug

Lol, I voted for Jill in 2012. I got like 10 nasty PMs for my trouble.

Edit: meant post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Wintering Stinkbug posted:

You know liking 16 year olds isn't really pedophilia when you are twenty. The age of consent in many states is 16. In most states there are close in age exceptions. Most people's real objection to relationships with someone much younger is the power dynamic. I mean, yeah I think its extraordinarily creepy for a 50 year old to be banging a 16 year old, but a 16 year old is definitely old enough to know if they want to or not.

:yikes:

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

NoneMoreNegative posted:

'I'm really into The Next Generation'

stop

Space-Pope posted:

puts a whole new spin on "deep space nine"

no

:gonk:

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Even from three years ago the number of posts per day (excluding GBS) are way down.

Banning an otherwise funny poster for their terrible opinions on gender re-assignment surgery in order to push some kind of political agenda was the first time I noticed that the modding had changed. For like four years it didn't matter if you made funny content if your political/social views didn't line up with the mod team. And there was some kind of feminist hit squad I discovered just for posting the fact that women can be abusers too.

40% of the USA has terrible opinions. Banning and probating them simply because you have the power to do so was stupid.
i too have strong opinions regarding gender reassignment surgery and the identity of others, even though it doesnt affect me in any way

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

I'll go even further. Your breed of idiocy makes me glad I'm currently going blind so I won't have to see this poo poo anymore. Pronouns might be an issue of politeness, but conflating it with the cancerous tumors Africans will get when they burn the computer you type this bullshit on is really, really god drat retarded.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

tr-tr-trannies :gonk:

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

Taco Defender

I'm just curious and don't feel the need to respond. The thought of playing with young boys is so arousing to you that you can cum to it? I know there are women that are pedophiles, its just it isn't something you hear about overly much. I'm interested in human sexuality because its so diverse, that is why I ask. Men usually focus more on visual things, and women typically focus more on emotional aspects. I wonder if being a woman and a pedophile means you focus on the emotional part of having a relationship with a child?

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

Taco Defender
these are some brave statements

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
SKELETON WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lmao wtf

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Edit: meant post.

wish you didn't :)

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.
Serewit, please post the quote following that one. You guys presume a lot. I'm a local member of the fairness campaign, the NAACP, I volunteer, I go to the state capital for rallies. Guess thinking that a comedy forum shouldn't be moderated based on politics is a bridge to far though.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

if you say so

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

If I get any poo poo, I want to say I lived in a state with the age of 16. When I was 16 I had a very enjoyable experience with a woman who was 32. I don't feel like I was taken advantage of or that I didn't know what I was doing. She was not a teacher or a coach, she had no undue influence over me, and I think she did a favor for the women I dated in the future by teaching me about how to properly love a woman.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

btw you got raped. sorry :(

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

"IT'S A COMEDY FORUM!!" shrieked the man as his body was devoured by Social Justice Warriors.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

hey guys what's going on in this thread

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

some rereg is whining about sjws or something.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

I have black friends too!

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

we should gently caress, or something

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Notorious QIG posted:

we should gently caress, or something
gosh darn trannies, always trying to trick me into having sex with them
*is a 400 pound mound of lard and grease and pubes*

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

uncurable mlady posted:

btw you got raped. sorry :(

Not rape if it was consensual.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

16 year olds can't consent. even if they enjoy it, it's rape

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
:reallybigyikes:

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

if a 32 year old woman has sex with a 16 year old she was probably a very messed up person

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Awia posted:

if a 32 year old woman has sex with a 16 year old she was probably a very messed up person

oh yeah, and a pedophile

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

Taco Defender

so tell us what garbage re-reg you are

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Space-Pope posted:

gosh darn trannies, always trying to trick me into having sex with them
*is a 400 pound mound of lard and grease and pubes*

ive had a number of dudes accuse me of trying to trick them into sex. not one of them would i even want to have sex with :shrug:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

I can't really imagine what a terribly unaware position it must take to think the old (~2+ years) admin team was somehow particularly pro-trans

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

Awia posted:

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
the reddit is coming from inside the thread

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Notorious QIG posted:

tr-tr-trannies :gonk:

please, these are the most troll-forums on the internet

Boxturret posted:

"IT'S A COMEDY FORUM!!" shrieked the man as his body was devoured by Social Justice Warriors.

ahaha

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm waiting for the nambla talking points

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

can we get tori in here? i have never seen such a deserving target.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Frankly, it's offensive that you all would accuse this fine gentleman of being a bad person when he's just legitimately interested in cumming pedophiles

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

y'see, male pedophiles cum like this

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

incidentally, the cumming pedophiles is the name of my new punk band

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Notorious QIG posted:

ive had a number of dudes accuse me of trying to trick them into sex. not one of them would i even want to have sex with :shrug:
we get it grats you pass

this reminded me of azure horizon bragging about getting his straight friends drunk and having sex with them and being like, ":smug: I'm like such a fuckin smokin hot gay dude I turn straight dudes gay"

then people pointed out that was rape and he edited all of the posts and accused people of character assassination before he got perma'd

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Fabricated posted:

we get it grats you pass

this reminded me of azure horizon bragging about getting his straight friends drunk and having sex with them and being like, ":smug: I'm like such a fuckin smokin hot gay dude I turn straight dudes gay"

then people pointed out that was rape and he edited all of the posts and accused people of character assassination before he got perma'd

ah yes because clearly that was a humblebrag, apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

incidentally, someone figuring out im trans without seeing my dick is like the definition of not passing, but w/e

• Locked thread