Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
acu
Oct 13, 2014

Kithyen posted:

This one time I had this dude in my dungeon and he didn't do thing and he was bads

If you don't let them know they did wrong though, how can they correct it? I hope you told him off for even thinking of queuing up for that dungeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Touchfuzzy
Dec 5, 2010
Don't let me down, guys.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I think they just need to make glamours weaken enemies, including primals and raids. If you can get enough votes on your cool costume, you can substitute it for mechanics.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Martman posted:

I think they just need to make glamours weaken enemies, including primals and raids. If you can get enough votes on your cool costume, you can substitute it for mechanics.

this but unironically

Arrgytehpirate fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jul 15, 2015

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Kithyen posted:

This one time I had this dude in my dungeon and he didn't do thing and he was bads

tell me more, in essay form with lots of math

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Kithyen posted:

and that man's name was albert estinien

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I skipped through the 2.55 cutscenes. I guess I just had enough PLOT to churn through, and it was pretty easy to figure out what happens.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

SirPhoebos posted:

I skipped through the 2.55 cutscenes. I guess I just had enough PLOT to churn through, and it was pretty easy to figure out what happens.

:whitewater:

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.

SirPhoebos posted:

N... nooo...

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

SirPhoebos posted:

Mods?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

SirPhoebos posted:

:yikes:

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

SirPhoebos posted:

:captainpop:

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Rincewind posted:

N... nooo...

SHUT UP! I'M HERE TO POOPSOCK! :bahgawd:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

SirPhoebos posted:

This guy owns

Exponential Decay
Sep 10, 2009

i bound fire to q

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

So what are my options for burst damage as a SMN? Like on adds that need to die, because I feel like ruin spam isn't cutting it.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

SirPhoebos posted:

Excellent troll, 9/10

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

SirPhoebos posted:

I can't be mad at you, what you have done to yourself is too big of a punishment.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

At least you didn't skip through Hildebrand cutscenes.

...right?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

SirPhoebos posted:

How dare you not spend every waking second in this STORY BASED MMO!

VHGS
Jul 24, 2013
Wait fracture is still good for monk right

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Martman posted:

At least you didn't skip through Hildebrand cutscenes.

...right?

What? OF COURSE NOT!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
Surprise emergency maintenance begins in half an hour :toot:

Thank you game for saving me from myself, I didn't actually want to grind Alex tonight anyways

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

SirPhoebos posted:

Out of all the terrible FF14 players in this thread, you're the worst.

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

Surprise emergency maintenance begins in half an hour :toot:

Thank you game for saving me from myself, I didn't actually want to grind Alex tonight anyways

What's the estimated completion time?

Burger McAngus
May 24, 2010

nuru posted:

What's the estimated completion time?

11 PM PST

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
11 PM PST/2 AM EST. Might only be on some servers/data centers though, I'm on Faerie and saw a few people on Reddit saying they got the notice on their servers too

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Is there any way to gently caress with my ACT settings so it won't consider it a new fight every time oppressor jumps?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Its in the settings, increase it to 30 seconds.

Exponential Decay
Sep 10, 2009

i bound fire to q

cheetah7071 posted:

Is there any way to gently caress with my ACT settings so it won't consider it a new fight every time oppressor jumps?

General under Main Table/Encounters in the Options.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

SirPhoebos posted:

You didn't miss anything important.

FZeroRacer
Apr 8, 2009
I like parsing because I can better see when they're putting in a lot of work and making a run much faster.

DPSers deserve commends too :unsmith:

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Tenzarin posted:

They should add a dps meter AND a option to kick people for bad dps. Here's the cool part when you get kicked by that you get sent to this dojo for your class and the guildmaster is like "Whaaaaaaaaaaat! Training montage now!".

I want this to be in every MMO ever now.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Shadowlyger posted:

I want this to be in every MMO ever now.

This is how I envision it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I_5Bw1U4s4

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

This emergency downtown is some bullshit.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/248248-7pm-Prime-time-matinence-on-a-raid-reset-day-is-unacceptable

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Tenzarin posted:

They should add a dps meter AND a option to kick people for bad dps. Here's the cool part when you get kicked by that you get sent to this dojo for your class and the guildmaster is like "Whaaaaaaaaaaat! Training montage now!".

Only if the mentor is Hamon Holyfist, no matter what your class is.

Curious Gorge is also acceptable.

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

Ever since our drop-off service, I never read a book.
There's always something else around, plus I owe the library nineteen bucks.

ApplesandOranges posted:

Only if the mentor is Hamon Holyfist, no matter what your class is.

Curious Gorge is also acceptable.

I dunno, I wouldn't mind hanging with Jehantel for a bit when I fail at not being a bad. I kind of like that guy. He's pretty chill, tragic backstory aside.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

SirPhoebos posted:

:fuckoff:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

You're a mod can't you permaban him or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty
When you get kicked you have a montage where Jandelaine fixes your style and you let your hair down and take off your glasses, then it puts you back into the same party.

• Locked thread