Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

PaybackJack posted:

That's the point, its not only ridiculous he didn't get in, the whole show should be built around guys like him, not just having 1 or 2 of them.
Too be fair I can see why WWE doesn't really want Austin Aries (other than being short)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

If you want to see indy wrestlers watch NXT. Tough Enough is about how funny it is when people who know nothing about wrestling try to wrestle.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

achillesforever6 posted:

Too be fair I can see why WWE doesn't really want Austin Aries (other than being short)

Like Dave's annoyance with them not signing the Wolves.

"I mean, you can not want Davey Richards because he's a pain in the rear end and an rear end in a top hat, but not because he can't work!"

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
he cant work though

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

If you want to see indy wrestlers watch NXT. Tough Enough is about how funny it is when people who know nothing about wrestling try to wrestle.

Then don't market it as a search for a new Superstartm because NO-ONE is going to buy that after such luminaries as Maven, Daniel Puder. Shaniqua and Silent Rage , market it as "lol, look at the marks pretending to work".

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

triplexpac posted:

I'm catching up on Talkin Shop and I love Mikey Nichols (or however you spell his nameh

I don't like the new microphone setup, it kinda removes the houseparty vibe they had going.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

Then don't market it as a search for a new Superstartm because NO-ONE is going to buy that after such luminaries as Maven, Daniel Puder. Shaniqua and Silent Rage , market it as "lol, look at the marks pretending to work".

They only market it that way so the marks show up. Everyone else is in on the joke. If these people had any knowledge of wrestling or even Tough Enough, they'd come to the same conclusions you did and not even bother auditioning.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Spermgod posted:

he cant work though

Yea he can

In fact he and Eddie Edwards are v good

I'm sorry you have some confused ideas about wrestling and deliberately seek out the most obscure, unwatchable poo poo to post about

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
Most of my posts are about current njpw I think

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Did we ever talk about Dave's sperg rant about lady ring gear? I'd almost forgotten about it in the sea of other stupid Davepinions in that podcast.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

flashy_mcflash posted:

They only market it that way so the marks show up. Everyone else is in on the joke. If these people had any knowledge of wrestling or even Tough Enough, they'd come to the same conclusions you did and not even bother auditioning.

actually it's because there are an endless supply of people who are willing to do anything to be on reality television and would probably still be on it even if there wasn't any reward

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Did we ever talk about Dave's sperg rant about lady ring gear? I'd almost forgotten about it in the sea of other stupid Davepinions in that podcast.

no and let's not

also shut up yuriy

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Jerusalem posted:

VINNY HAS WHISKEY DICK!

SIX GAYS!?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

What happened to the pisscast? I need my pisscast.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Sockser posted:

What happened to the pisscast? I need my pisscast.

Hmm the last one didn't get uploaded! My bad. Here's 99. It'll be number 98 when it goes up, but you know how it goes. Episode 100 or 99b or 99:2 is being recorded tomorrow!

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/8qodhp6q1753bbb/099+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

Here's the whole list of em btw http://pisscast.blogspot.com/

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
I decided I'd download the thanksgiving special as my introduction to the pisscast.

The file size :stare:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

oh remember when I said I'd write an open for the pisscast?

Here's a lovely demo take of what I wrote today, finally:

https://soundcloud.com/zylamos/pisscast-demo-1

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Swan Curry posted:

I decided I'd download the thanksgiving special as my introduction to the pisscast.

The file size :stare:

That show is awful

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I know next to nothing about sound editing and all that so it needs to be fixed up since its probably super quiet.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Zyla posted:

oh remember when I said I'd write an open for the pisscast?

Here's a lovely demo take of what I wrote today, finally:

https://soundcloud.com/zylamos/pisscast-demo-1

How do I DL

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

oh man stupid soundcloud, I only put it there because of tindeck not seeming up... sec

http://tindeck.com/listen/fxyns should be able to dl from there

bean mom fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jul 16, 2015

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

triplexpac posted:

I'm catching up on Talkin Shop and I love Mikey Nichols (or however you spell his nameh

Both of the TMDK guys have pretty great stories and tell them well in the knockabout Australian kind of way. It will be interesting to see what comes of their recent tryouts.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Zyla posted:

oh man stupid soundcloud, I only put it there because of tindeck not seeming up... sec

http://tindeck.com/listen/fxyns should be able to dl from there

http://tindeck.com/listen/dpywy here's a better cut, imo

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Memento posted:

Both of the TMDK guys have pretty great stories and tell them well in the knockabout Australian kind of way. It will be interesting to see what comes of their recent tryouts.

Didn't they already get an offer

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Swan Curry posted:

Yeah there are a lot of reasons why this is a really bad idea. Just pick a random recent episode cause it'll be about relatively current stuff and also oatgan is barely on any of them (he is bad)

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ok third try, with a actual recording software and effort:

http://tindeck.com/listen/mxrnc

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

oatgan posted:

That show is awful

If I remember right I was shouted out positively, therefore it is the best show

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Which pisscast ep featured the song that was about a guy eating a horse

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

oatgan posted:

Didn't they already get an offer

Apparently they did in the last few weeks, yeah. That's pretty cool.

Eight-Six posted:

Sometime in the 40s I think. I'm not too sure. It's been a while.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Eight-Six posted:

Episode 39

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Hmm the last one didn't get uploaded! My bad. Here's 99. It'll be number 98 when it goes up, but you know how it goes. Episode 100 or 99b or 99:2 is being recorded tomorrow!

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/8qodhp6q1753bbb/099+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

Here's the whole list of em btw http://pisscast.blogspot.com/

:orks:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The pisscast with the unending redo of the intro (as well as the debut of Alberto el Patrooooooooooooon) is the best pisscast

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

try it now

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I'm ten minutes in to the Vince Russo History of WCW 2000 and I've already been force fed a bigger heap of poo poo than ever in my life.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

weekly font posted:

I'm ten minutes in to the Vince Russo History of WCW 2000 and I've already been force fed a bigger heap of poo poo than ever in my life.

He's sooooo full of poo poo in his Kayfabe Commentaries videos. I couldn't watch him on there. It's more fun when someone's a straight shooter who doesn't give a gently caress anymore like Kevin Nash or New Jack.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Luigi Thirty posted:

He's sooooo full of poo poo in his Kayfabe Commentaries videos. I couldn't watch him on there. It's more fun when someone's a straight shooter who doesn't give a gently caress anymore like Kevin Nash or New Jack.

This would be a really fun stream watch.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

Let me guess: "It's totally on me, bro, I hosed up, but... it wasn't my fault! The network was, like, all in my rear end, and Turner wouldn't let me do poo poo!"

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

He's doubling down on hating wrestling and wrestlers. Has openly called out Daniels and The Bucks.

Also his tell for bullshit is the phrase, "I'm gonna be completely honest with you..."

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Memento posted:

Sometime in the 40s I think. I'm not too sure. It's been a while.

:thurman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

I'm tempted to grab the Cornette 1997 timeline video, the trailer was very tempting and I want to hear Jim Cornette yell about things that happened in 1997 for 3 hours.

Anyone seen it give it a thumbs up?

• Locked thread