Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

trying to jack off posted:

finally, a way to progress in multiplayer deathm,atch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
http://www.goatse.cx

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

:cripes:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Falsum posted:

"The standard class loadouts pack a punch, too. Either prior to starting a match or after every death, the player can pick from an Assault, Sniper, or Ambusher class. Two custom loadout options are also available. The Assault class consists of a rocket launcher, plasma rifle, and frag grenade. The Sniper has a vortex rifle, super shotgun, and personal teleporter (an item I sadly did not put to the test). The Ambusher tows a static cannon (a multiplayer-only weapon), repeater, and frag grenade."

this is some good poo poo for sure

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
* sipping glass of nice red wine*

Ahhhh, nice progression system

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

laughing about the Retard 4 post again.

Dec 26, 2012

Falsum posted:

"The standard class loadouts pack a punch, too. Either prior to starting a match or after every death, the player can pick from an Assault, Sniper, or Ambusher class. Two custom loadout options are also available. The Assault class consists of a rocket launcher, plasma rifle, and frag grenade. The Sniper has a vortex rifle, super shotgun, and personal teleporter (an item I sadly did not put to the test). The Ambusher tows a static cannon (a multiplayer-only weapon), repeater, and frag grenade."

lol

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
That certainly packs a punch!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Falsum posted:

Overwatch is shaping to be a monster

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Falsum posted:

"When you buy it and sit down and play it, we hope you have a great experience, and then those carrots out there will be juicy enough that you want to keep going."

gently caress yea.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Falsum posted:

somehow it will also be a moba

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pope Guilty posted:

somehow it will also be a moba

Now that's loving funny.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow. You guys need to lighten up a little and learn to enjoy something fun, even if it isn't the outdated 20 year old piece of crap you played as a kindergartener.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Wow. You guys need to lighten up a little and learn to enjoy something fun, even if it isn't the outdated 20 year old piece of crap you played as a kindergartener.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They are all correct.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
in my opinion, games should stop trying to copy Call of Duty and make their own mark on gamer society. GOD bless.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It can't be helped.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
"You notice the PC origins of Doom (as opposed to console gameplay), it's very fast, but not as fast as Quake or Unreal Tournament"

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Falsum posted:

:psyboom:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Falsum posted:

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

quote:

I never did get to experience Doom multiplayer for myself, so I'm really looking foward to this.

:cawg:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Assault class consists of a rocket launcher, plasma rifle, and frag grenade. The number 6 combo consists of chicken nuggets, fries, and a small drink.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cant wait for the Imp Zone book titled "2,970 Ways To Use The Drive-Thru Meme"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Larry Parrish posted:

Cant wait for the Imp Zone book titled "2,970 Ways To Use The Drive-Thru Meme"

wow look at this guy using 2970 instead of 2790

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Falsum posted:

"You notice the PC origins of Doom (as opposed to console gameplay), it's very fast, but not as fast as Quake or Unreal Tournament"

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

FactsAreUseless posted:

The Assault class consists of a rocket launcher, plasma rifle, and frag grenade. The number 6 combo consists of chicken nuggets, fries, and a small drink.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmfao

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Falsum posted:

True, though I would have to ask that they not put UT and Quake in the same class when it comes to fast gameplay, or at least say, "or even Unreal Tournament" next time. :dukedog:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

They should make an FPS that is as fast as sonic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

They should make an FPS that is as fast as sonic.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

unreal tournament is the fastest game on the planet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

unreal tournament is the fastest game on the planet

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. Idiot.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. Idiot.

DONT SIGN YOUR POSTS!!!!!!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

DONT SIGN YOUR POSTS!!!!!!
Hey, don't talk to my good friend Battle Idiot that way.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Falsum posted:

A ID Software game is always bound to eb good dont worry

elf help book posted:

his forums brand is in the gutter

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[Wakes up in an empty yospos hospital]

Bolverkur posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Bolverkur posted:

I dunno, their early games are pretty weak. They really started picking up steam with Doom 3 though.

• Locked thread