Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

She's a bit of alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

She's a bit of alright

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
I feel like if you call out sick and your supervisor sends a mass e-mail to the squad griping about how you called in sick and it implies it was your fault the shift is short it should violate some kind of HR policy or something.

Just another day at my department!

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
I think that could technically be harassment but it's so low on the spectrum that I'd resort to the old school method of just calling him an rear end in a top hat behind his back

Or in front of everyone at muster the next day. Dealer's choice, really

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Being hassled for calling in sick is just a normal accepted part of this job I thought? Of course I'm only familiar with departments small enough where 1 person calling in sick is enough to screw over two shifts who have to cover the gap. Maybe that's not a thing with bigger departments?

I haven't taken a sick day in years, I usually go in sick and it sucks but whatever, just bring some medicine and hide behind a building all shift long. Better than getting my rear end chewed all week over it.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Untagged posted:

I feel like if you call out sick and your supervisor sends a mass e-mail to the squad griping about how you called in sick and it implies it was your fault the shift is short it should violate some kind of HR policy or something.

go in and cough in his mouth

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

go in and cough in his mouth

That's tempting, but since it wasn't me it may be somewhat pointless. It happened to another guy on my shift. Thought it was just kind of a lovely thing for a supervisor to do. The SGT implies it was a bullshit call in, without directly saying it. Those of us who know the guy and what's up with him know otherwise tho. I get why he didn't tell any specifics to his SGT., since he's a petty little bitch who does poo poo like mass e-mails and tells people others business.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Copy paste the email please tia

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Copy paste the email please tia

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Untagged posted:

Lmbo. My union would be losing its poo poo if they heard management was harassing people for using sick leave.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Lmbo. My union would be losing its poo poo if they heard management was harassing people for using sick leave.

Let's hold hands during the singing of The Internationale

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

DrakeriderCa posted:

Let's hold hands during the singing of The Internationale

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

america 2015: the only people who get a union are the hired thugs of the bourgeoisie

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I was actually a hired thug of the bourgeois and got no union.

Only three officers in the department had email though so my Cpl had to bitch about call ins the old fashioned way.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

My buddy that quit three years ago for another agency still had access to his email up until a couple months ago. Still got emailed too.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

I've worked more non union police jobs than union ones. Though most of those were just part time to be fair. Who cares rauners gonna take my pension and president walker gonna overhaul social security so we're all hosed.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

If we have President Walker I'm invoking my Irish heritage and becoming a god drat potato farmer.

Good thing he'll never win

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Everybody is gonna irony vote for trump thinking nobody but crazy republicans actually vote for him and then he will declare himself overlord of the Americas, immediately invading mexico and nuking brazil. He will do this because he has scryed the future and seen that the greatest threat to the American Empire is SuperChina.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Thank God

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
All hail the invisible hand of the free market. May its golden grace bless us against the eastern menace.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Branis posted:

All hail the invisible hand of the free market. May its golden grace bless us against the eastern menace.

In Trump we trust. Amem.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mYUWy_hvxk

god drat i love that guys voice.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz95O1OQCH0

All cops are... Beannieson?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I want one. :saddowns:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Me First.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

that looks hot as gently caress. homie couldnt wear some shorts and a polo?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

that looks hot as gently caress. homie couldnt wear some shorts and a polo?

Right? My man has to be dying in that get up. All of the boat guys around here wear utility shirts and cargo shorts during the summer.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I hate to poo poo all over your transformer/James Bond car fantasies but that thing is probably a poo poo handling sea doo on top of being a poo poo handling ATV.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Ur life is poo poo m8

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Ur life is poo poo m8

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I hate to poo poo all over your transformer/James Bond car fantasies but that thing is probably a poo poo handling sea doo on top of being a poo poo handling ATV.

Jeremy Clarkson would like a word with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_x1lY7t1p0

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong.

Whip, go ahead. Admit you were wrong.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Maybe you should watch the video the Brit posted u stupid cajun gently caress

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Lol rude

The video shows a tubby brit going balls out in a straight line? I'm a stupid Cajun gently caress but I know boats and I know quads. Show me the video of that thing, you know, turning without throwing the rider off and ill be cool with it.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Lol rude

The video shows a tubby brit going balls out in a straight line? I'm a stupid Cajun gently caress but I know boats and I know quads. Show me the video of that thing, you know, turning without throwing the rider off and ill be cool with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOCxT89ynbA

I will grant you that it looks a little silly rolling around as an ATV, but its functional. :fuckoff:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

A peace offering:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

A peace offering:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa