Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dogg Saggoth.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

your fursona is a large black dog the dog loves frozen yogurt and has and unknowable number of eyes

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I like the balls

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

N. Senada posted:

is this a real thing or like a parody thing?

the guy screaming an image of cat anus is what's throwing me off

I initially thought you meant the top bubble in the lower left panel, which is a bell above human breasts anthropomorphized upon a bipedal feline, so I was going to correct you. But yes, the far right panel in the center row is a man screaming the general idea of a cat anus. You are correct. :suicide:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Okay, I've seen this image countless times, what is this from?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Choco1980 posted:

Okay, I've seen this image countless times, what is this from?

http://charliewhite.info/understanding-joshua/ (NWS)

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Captain Redbeard posted:

So first they mention the various associations that recommend drinking milk as a way to improve bone health. Then they list a bunch of studies that show that people with poor bone health are more likely to drink milk. Then they conclude that drinking milk causes poor bone health.

"Study shows that thing that is said to be healthy for you isn't all it's cracked up to be"

"Headline: THING KILLS"

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

davidspackage posted:

"Study shows that thing that is said to be healthy for you isn't all it's cracked up to be"

"Headline: THING KILLS"

More like "People in cancer treatment more likely to die of cancer." Everyone in treatment has cancer, most people not in treatment don't.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style
Between furries, and the thought of chugging down a cool refreshing glass of Peter North's special milkshake, this last page has made me physically gag.

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

but I poop from there...

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Between furries, and the thought of chugging down a cool refreshing glass of Peter North's special milkshake, this last page has made me physically gag.

Oh it's the fur that's bothering you, I'm sorry.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

I feel physically ill looking at internet pictures, pictures of milk in a glass for example. *clicks refresh* oooh this link has an NWS warning!

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Furries have the most hosed up haircuts

Lemon
May 22, 2003

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Okay seriously, someone make a thread for those things. They're neat but not funny.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

New Leaf posted:

Okay seriously, someone make a thread for those things. They're neat but not funny.

There already is a thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3730924

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

New Leaf posted:

You say this for one of the only ones to make me lose my poo poo over it. A lot of them aren't funny but this one got to me for some reason. It's perfect. :allears:

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9H8SlNw_4c

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie
So is the lovely bowl-cut just the standard hairstyle for announcing you're into furries?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

MiketheGreat posted:

So is the lovely bowl-cut just the standard hairstyle for announcing you're into furries?

That or you plan to shoot black people.

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Just checked the Met Office website ...

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

oldpainless posted:

(Takes glasses off while leaning forward over desk)
Continue.

No appreciation for the classics, tsk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7wqqEtBlNc

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
Someone was asking about Chairchucker's Lego image earlier?

There's another one where he's holding Slave One. He also owns a Ouya.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
What the gently caress is wrong with his face?

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
Cleft palate surguery.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

WebDog posted:

Cleft palate surguery.

To start with, yeah.

Davfff
Oct 27, 2008
man too young to grow handlebar mustache to cover it and everyone act like we don't kno u got a cleft palate but we all do but no one says anything

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I always feel bad for that dude he's just hanging out enjoying his lego star destroyer. Just let the man dork out in peace it's been like 5 years.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I mean, yeah. Lego might be all that dude has in his life. Unless he meets a very caring and understanding women, he's probably not going to ever have a relationship, or something even approaching one.

That Star Destroyer is his waifu.

RolandTower
Nov 19, 2003

Guns n' Roses n' Deus Ex Machina
Bleak Gremlin

goose fleet posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with his face?

Possibly Noonan syndrome

Malachi Constant
Feb 2, 2006

I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we all

RolandTower posted:

Possibly Noonan syndrome

?

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

RolandTower posted:

Possibly Noonan syndrome

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Erebus posted:

Oh it's the fur that's bothering you, I'm sorry.

Suck his dick, he's a shaaaark?

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...

Slowly engulfed by cheeto dust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style
In a cheeky critique of how we have interpreted dinosaur fossils, the book "All Yesterdays" by John Conway ponders how the palaeontologists of a far future race might interpret the fossils of our time:

• Locked thread