Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

My self-summary
I'm a heteroflexible/pansexual gender nonconforming woman.

I've been in a relationship with username Arxivinabox for 2 years, and we are interested in exploring polyamorous relationships (both newbies).

I'm politically very liberal. I grew up Christian, but am now Pagan, so I have experienced both sides of that argument. Veganism/environmental conservation/awareness is very important to me and ties in with my Pagan spirituality. I am open to learning about and ok with any belief system as long as it is considerate and caring towards others.
So you found a generic 25yo chick in the year 2015...and?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

quote:

My self-summary
I'm a punk rock hardcore bitch with attitude. I genuinely don't give a gently caress what other people think of me and I don't take poo poo.

Trans media activist
Gener nonconforming political feminist (free the nipple!)
Vegan wannabe
Harry Potter enthusiast
I have a drag king persona I'm developing called Onyx
Ink ink ink and piercings
It's 4:20 somewhere right now
Always dom, never sub
-Actually just entering the world of bdsm forreals; finding it super difficult to find a mentor to become an "extreme sadist domme".
I am not interested in online domination, or recruiting male submissives. Just because I am into bdsm does not mean I am an easy gently caress; I am extraordinarily picky about the people I am sexually involved with - domination or otherwise. Respect me and maybe you will get my attention.

Rebel against society and authority. (Accorfing to my therapist)
Self expression is one of my highest internal values.

Wanna be the Sid to my Nancy?

I'm in Ashford for about a month. Holla if you wanna hang.

Some people would have you believe that you'd be a 'bigot' if after reading that you thought "that person is definitely mentally ill"

Well......

quote:

I do have severe mental health problems but you would never know by the way I present myself. I am trying to be more open about this as it's not something to be ashamed of and it doesn't alter any perception of beauty that I hold. If you happen to be a stigmatizing bastard then kindly gently caress off my profile🙏

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Breetai posted:

About Jenny
Im only good for one thing
It involves something hard and my mouth
Not your regular girl, more of a girly-boy, but passable and have nice lips for..... he he
looking for guys under 35 or other girly-boys

U MUST Be Open minded!!!
looking for curious, straight and bi guys

not sure i understand what jenny is looking for

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

toggle posted:

not sure i understand what jenny is looking for

a feeder

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

hungry4cummies

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Sperm jacker alert

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
I think most of the time when you answer a question the same as someone else but they have it marked as unacceptable it's a brainfart or misclick in the course of shotgunning a bunch of questions. But one major exception seems to be the "have you ever had a homosexual encounter" question where a lot of chicks legit think it's ok for them to lez out but gross if a dude got some dick one time.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

toggle posted:

hungry4cummies

I'm going to throw up

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Noctone posted:

I think most of the time when you answer a question the same as someone else but they have it marked as unacceptable it's a brainfart or misclick in the course of shotgunning a bunch of questions. But one major exception seems to be the "have you ever had a homosexual encounter" question where a lot of chicks legit think it's ok for them to lez out but gross if a dude got some dick one time.

some of the oral sex or body hair questions questions I think it's legit opinion and not a brain fart

lol if someone really wants you performing oral but won't kiss afterwards or never plans on reciprocating

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
people that don't give head are unequivocally terrible human beings

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Noctone posted:

people that don't give head are unequivocally terrible human beings

Objectively true, especially if they also expect it.

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
edit: eh, nevermind. Basically identity politics are profoundly boring and it's unfortunate that since I'm a liberal person OKC matches me up with people who have submerged their personality into it

Fish Cant Hold Gun fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Jul 25, 2015

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I quit OKcupid because all I got were single moms with bad teeth and breasts like bags of pudding.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Alright, that actually wasn't a problem. I just resented the recurring billing.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Delta Echo posted:

Alright, that actually wasn't a problem. I just resented the recurring billing.
:laffo: paying for okcupid

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Doesn't everybody?

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Do normal people on OKC have the option to filter out any profiles that have "poly" or "pansexual" in it? Seems like an easy way to avoid a lot of train-wrecks.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

The Zombie Guy posted:

Do normal people on OKC have the option to filter out any profiles that have "poly" or "pansexual" in it? Seems like an easy way to avoid a lot of train-wrecks.

You can specify "Women and Cis Women" only. But that's about as far as it goes.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Breetai posted:

You can specify "Women and Cis Women" only. But that's about as far as it goes.

is the "cis women" thing true because lol just lol if it is

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Is there an OK Cupid question that is like

"Do you identify as
A. Cis
B. Trans
C. What the gently caress is Cis?"

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Delta Echo posted:

Doesn't everybody?
You are actually literally the first person I have ever heard to do so. There's multiple pages of people here saying how stupid bad of a ripoff A-list is, though!

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
You're missing out. Sharing your experiences with the pushy customer service counts as foreplay, and it doesn't get any easier than that when it comes to consensual sex.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

The Zombie Guy posted:

Yes.

Unfortunately you can't select by body type. :(

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

loneliness (and mental illness) makes people do sad things :(

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
slave001 gives amazing head for a lemon meringue pie, boy.

Risky
May 18, 2003

This is the first thing that came to mind.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
Oh, Tinder :allears:

And just in case you're thinking 'she can't possibly have that many kids, right':

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
dibs

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

cyberia posted:

And just in case you're thinking 'she can't possibly have that many kids, right':

they all look terrified, like they're all wondering who is next. two of them have already kicked it, apparently

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I hate yankees posted:

is the "cis women" thing true because lol just lol if it is

most people just put themselves as "woman" but I've seen one high match of mine but herself as "cis woman"

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

they all look terrified, like they're all wondering who is next. two of them have already kicked it, apparently

she probably ate them.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

cyberia posted:

not even if i was alex murphy

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

LethalGeek posted:

Insane lady posted:

Side Note Deux: PLEASE tell me more about how my feminism and anti-racism offends your delicate, white, male sensibilities. PLEASE. It thrills me to no end and is, obviously, the best way to get my panties to drop. Really, it's cool. I'll just be over here with my jar ready and waiting to collect your super salty tears that will only further contribute to your Sahara-level thirstiness.

"I just asked if you wanted some breadsticks"

Roy fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jul 26, 2015

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

cyberia posted:

Little girl in pink is so fed up with her poo poo.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I like that these people don't realize their tendency to become instantly offended has lead them to the cesspool of dating that is the internet, where the cycle repeats forever.

Just don't be such a piece of poo poo in real life and you might meet someone hanging out at the coffee shop or whatever

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Yawgmoth posted:

Little girl in pink is so fed up with her poo poo.

While the one on the left looks like she's had a bit too much of the kool-aid.

Also, why do some people insist on mentioning their deceased children when listing offspring? I can get it if you're having an in-depth conversation with someone and it comes up, but just throwing them in with the rest like that feels kinda, I dunno, disrespectful to the kids who are still up and running. Creeps me out.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
They're probably the same kind of white trash idiots who get bumper stickers and t shirts to commemorate their dead idiots friend who probably got killed from alcohol poisoning.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

so many women put pictures of pictures of their kids like as the default profile picture or just really hammer on it in their profile and it's a dealbreaker for me. not that i am against dating moms, at my age it's pretty much expected, but god drat don't involve them that way in your dating life

I mention that I have kids in my thing because it's a reasonable thing to want to know about someone one way or another and they are obv a big part of my life, but it would feel creepy af to actually put a bunch of pics and mention their names. You're not dating my kids. You may not even ever meet them, unless we end up dating for at least several months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
I dunno dude, I think it's nice cause they're being upfront, you don't have to be halfway through their profile before uncovering a reference to another man's seed

It's like the little nod of respect I give the screen when a person mentions that they're Trans in the first sentence of their about me. Nobody is trying to pull a fast one (well, maybe somebody)

• Locked thread