Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

pathetic little tramp posted:

This is the goddamndest truth that's ever been truthed. Pretty much everything in California is a cheap imitation. I have to tell you, the worst thing about out here is you sure as hell can't find any...

:siren: GOOD BARBECUE :siren: :unsmigghh:

If the Chinese didn't bring over their BBQ then it's an international travesty. That poo poo was good and cheap too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Peyton! I did it all for you, Peyton!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I was going to throw that Peyton forehead image into one of the google dream converters, but it wasn't doing anything too neat to it.

So instead I threw in fedora Ben:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Ross Angeles posted:

I had a pizza last weekend with goat cheese, artichoke, and asparagus. It was delightful.

California

there's two places within a one-mile radius that I can think of off the top of my head that I'm sure do that exact pizza but way better from where I am sitting right now, before even checking the internet

odds are there's dozens

new york

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kalli posted:

I was going to throw that Peyton forehead image into one of the google dream converters, but it wasn't doing anything too neat to it.

And I didn't sleep for the rest of my life

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

E:

WugLyfe posted:

Hrm, I was an rear end in a top hat. Feel free to use the white space to do your thang. Currently there's no background for the 5,000,000head.

Rasczak fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jul 29, 2015

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

Try the Al Davis cancer head closeup.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

NC-17 posted:

Try the Al Davis cancer head closeup.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Hrm, I was an rear end in a top hat. Feel free to use the white space to do your thang. Currently there's no background for the 5,000,000head.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

The monster from my dreams!!!!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
For those who like creative writing, here is a wonderful prompt for you:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/29/sports/football/if-you-were-tom-brady-how-would-you-destroy-your-cellphone.html

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I selected taping it to Brandon Moore's butt

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I would tell Aaron Hernandez that the phone has been talkin behind his back and let nature take its course.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
New York Times soliciting advice for how to destroy evidence. :cripes:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

pathetic little tramp posted:

This is the goddamndest truth that's ever been truthed. Pretty much everything in California is a cheap imitation. I have to tell you, the worst thing about out here is you sure as hell can't find any...

:siren: GOOD BARBECUE :siren: :unsmigghh:

Look at this guy with his poo poo opinions on food.

Look at him.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chichevache posted:

New York Times soliciting advice for how to destroy evidence. :cripes:

I suggested "Start World War 3" as that's about the only way your text messages are going to go away

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

There are the little moments like it exploding into asterisks that separate the clever from the brilliant

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Did Trump give away his number too?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Azhais posted:

I suggested "Start World War 3" as that's about the only way your text messages are going to go away

The Chinese have them all stored in a nuke-proof bunker somewhere.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

I'm going to a place soon that makes what they call "Western Kentucky" style barbeque. It's basically pulled mutton with a rub and dip. I am pumped.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Chichevache posted:

The Chinese have them all stored in a nuke-proof bunker somewhere.

Eh, they probably had the work done by a sub-sub-sub-sub-contractor that used aluminum instead of steel for the rebar, and mixed glue with the cement.

Mr. Bing
Oct 25, 2004

...Is it still there?

He's a FA right now, but someone will sign him. That poo poo'll be dust by halftime.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

fartknocker posted:

Obligatory/ :effort:

gently caress. gently caress, gently caress gently caress. I was going to do that as soon as I got home from work. :sigh:

That was the only idea I had :smith:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Fenrir posted:

gently caress. gently caress, gently caress gently caress. I was going to do that as soon as I got home from work. :sigh:

That was the only idea I had :smith:

Turn his five head into a battlefield

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

WugLyfe posted:

Shut the gently caress up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikpc1BN4nN8

Meet Peyton:

Hi Peyton!

Peyton has a five-head, but I think he could have a bigger noggin.

Take this template section. Photoshop it, raw over it, do whatever you wish with it. Stack several segments high, do only one, do whatever just as long as you keep the original width, position of the hair/scalp

I'll take your submissions, and cram them in his forehead for a longass vertical portrait of Peyton Horseman.

Challenge accepted.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Silly Burrito posted:

Challenge accepted.

Hahahahahaha

Mr. Bing posted:

He's a FA right now, but someone will sign him. That poo poo'll be dust by halftime.

This owns.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
While I had Photoshop open, anyone want an Elivatar?

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

I have a feeling a good number of Patriot fans are out shopping for new phones after doing exactly that earlier today.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
:effort:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

:mediocre:

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

AradoBalanga posted:

I have a feeling a good number of Patriot fans are out shopping for new phones after doing exactly that earlier today.

Incidentally, this fall is a great time to be in the market for a new smartphone.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Just needs a small tweak.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Silly Burrito posted:

Just needs a small tweak.

Haha hell yes

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm going to a place soon that makes what they call "Western Kentucky" style barbeque. It's basically pulled mutton with a rub and dip. I am pumped.

Kentucky, for all its faults, makes kick rear end barbecue.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I got inspired

I don't actually know music and the last 3 notes still sound a little off to me

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
You are correct, I think, except the last 3 notes should be down an octave, and the last note oughta be longer, so a quarter note. (Also in the key of F, though not strictly relevant as there are no Bs in the jingle).

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Magicpants posted:

You are correct, I think, except the last 3 notes should be down an octave, and the last note oughta be longer, so a quarter note. (Also in the key of F, though not strictly relevant as there are no Bs in the jingle).

Wanna hear Peypey emo-scream "Nationwide is ON YOUR SIDE!!!!!" :rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

G, then G one octave down, G, G, A, C, C works, I guess.

• Locked thread