Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

nopelink

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Argentina Buenos muchachos
Austria GoodFellas: Drei Jahrzehnte in der Mafia
Japan Guddoferozu
Mexico Buenos muchachos

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Argentina Buenos muchachos
Austria GoodFellas: Drei Jahrzehnte in der Mafia
Japan Guddoferozu
Mexico Buenos muchachos

France Les Affranchis

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
It only just occurs to me what a stupid name GoodFellas is. Could they not license "Wiseguy" because of the TV show?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

It only just occurs to me what a stupid name GoodFellas is. Could they not license "Wiseguy" because of the TV show?

Yes, there was also another movie with the same name.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Erebus posted:

I dunno where you get this idea. At best, most Americans think Australians sound English and they like English accents.

You can have pretty much any accent and get laid in America because it sounds ~exotic~

Cockney

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
Poster Six-Pack: Day of the Women.

(This could have been a 12-pack, if most "Women" posters on my hard drive weren't unsafe for work. Especially the German ones.)

Watched this last night. Hilariously sexist, and less-than-scientifically accurate.

Dear God, what happened to (I assume) Angel Colbert's face?

Speaking of "what happened to your face?"..

A-wooooo!

Seen this. At 4am. I remember nothing except windmills. Lots of windmills.

Okay, we're getting borderline NSFW now. (PS: Not a bio of the WCW tag-team)

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Is ding dong like snu snu then?

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Wendell posted:

Is ding dong like snu snu then?

Death by Ding Dong does sound like a good way to go. It also sounds like a struggling indie band.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Distorted Kiwi posted:

Death by Ding Dong does sound like a good way to go. It also sounds like a struggling indie band.

Or Hostess assisted suicide.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is the biggest version I could find (thanks Rifftrax).

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Distorted Kiwi posted:

Okay, we're getting borderline NSFW now. (PS: Not a bio of the WCW tag-team)

My God, it's a prehistoric Lysistrata. Know if it's any good, or do you just collect pics of the posters?

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Bruceski posted:

My God, it's a prehistoric Lysistrata. Know if it's any good, or do you just collect pics of the posters?

Mainly the latter, although I have watched an awful lot of exploitation and B-flicks. Not this one, however.

It's an Italian sex-comedy, and of course, YouTube provides a (Not safe for work unless your boss is A-Ok with T & A) trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEnxP6lyXlE

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This movie is apparently the highest-grossing Chinese movie ever.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I think that's the movie where the male lead is raped by a monster and becomes pregnant with a radish baby monster

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I think that's the movie where the male lead is raped by a monster and becomes pregnant with a radish baby monster

I'm sold!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
New movies are always higher grossing if you don't account for inflation.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
My love of Chris O'Dowd has apparently netted me a custom title.

Thank you, anonymous forum user, who is almost certainly Chris O'Dowd.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

The Saddest Rhino posted:

WT everyloving gently caress

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

sbaldrick posted:

WT everyloving gently caress

Don't kinkshame

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

The MSJ posted:

This movie is apparently the highest-grossing Chinese movie ever.

Just saw it and it is pretty drat fun.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Those be some weird-looking monsters.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Just saw it and it is pretty drat fun.

Was it the movie where the protagonist gets mpreg'd or was Rhino thinking of something else?

Wendell
May 11, 2003

We must track down this radish pregnancy movie!!!

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Wendell posted:

We must track down this radish pregnancy movie!!!

The trailer was posted over in the trailers thread. It's as :wtf: as you'd expect.

The MSJ posted:

Highest-grossing Chinese movie ever, directed by Shrek animator Raman Hui.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbhsvxqoCG4

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Dillbag posted:

The trailer was posted over in the trailers thread. It's as :wtf: as you'd expect.

"From the creator of Shrek?" :crossarms:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
"From the creator who saw Shrek..."

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I think the director was an animator for Shrek.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Having read Journey to the West, I can say China has a rich literary mpreg heritage.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Johnny Depp looking at you sternly, hoping you ignore the Utroms that pilot him.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

The MSJ posted:

Johnny Depp looking at you sternly, hoping you ignore the Utroms that pilot him.

I'm really hoping this ends Johnny Depp transcribing the letter he wrote recently as a reply to three schoolgirls who did a school project on him.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

The MSJ posted:

Does anyone else think that Joel Edgerton constantly looks like he's on the verge of transforming into an old woman?

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

The MSJ posted:

He reminds me of John Cusack's flunky in High Fidelity, the one that isn't Jack Black

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Cacator posted:

Does anyone else think that Joel Edgerton constantly looks like he's on the verge of transforming into an old woman?
He looks more like Trump

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Cacator posted:

I would 100% watch a Joel Edgerton reverse-Alfred Nobbs.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Right? When I read about that I was hoping production was scrambling to get Johnny Depp to do a VO of it.

Like, I don't know how there movie's gonna work out, but that letter is the perfect ending to some movie.

GonSmithe posted:

I would 100% watch a Joel Edgerton reverse-Alfred Nobbs.

I'd watch Joel Edgerton tie his shoes.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

That movie looks alright aside from Depp's distracting contact lenses. I wish they'd just go full digital with that stuff. Worked for The Passion of the Christ, anyway.

Cacator posted:

It reminds me of a slightly melted Conan O'Brien whenever I see him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

LesterGroans posted:

Right? When I read about that I was hoping production was scrambling to get Johnny Depp to do a VO of it.

In surprise twist, the three school girls are inspired by whitey's letter of regret to become crime bosses, succeeding where whitey failed by being even more brutal and ruthless then he.