Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
There are plenty of people calling the perpetrator a terrorist in the Israeli social media, haven't seen any MKs or party members say similar things yet but Meretz MK Tamar Zandberg has dubbed it a 'hate crime'. We'll see what other MKs have to say soon enough I guess.

Edit: Turns out the perp is the same guy who pulled off this poo poo a decade ago. smh.

Also Tamar Zandberg just called him a terrorist so there's that.

emanresu tnuocca fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jul 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Bibi sidestepped calling it an act of terror. "Serious incident."

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Main Paineframe posted:

Details are a bit scarce, but the timing is quite something - it's been just over ten years since the last time a Haredi man stabbed several people at a Jerusalem gay pride parade, and the perpetrator of that incident was released from jail just a couple of months ago after finishing his ten-year sentence. I wonder if the timing's related? After all, last decade's assailant, with his proclamation of " I came to murder in the name of God. Such abomination cannot exist in Israel", became somewhat of a hero among the anti-gay far right.

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Edit: Turns out the perp is the same guy who pulled off this poo poo a decade ago. smh.

That's...that's some dedication :stare:

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
One guy stabbing some gay people, then for ten years no one stabbing any gay people, then the same guy gets out of jail stabs more gay people.

What does this tell us about the people of Israel?

Anyway, serious egg on the face for anyone trying to make anti Israeli hay out of that one.

Also, the law about stone throwing... Isn't that meant to target enemies of Israel? Surely the settlers aren't enemies of Israel, so why would it be used against them?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
The gay people at the parade should have taken a page out of the Palestinian playbook and Baruch Goldsteined the guy. Next year give all the participants fire extinguishers.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

hakimashou posted:

One guy stabbing some gay people, then for ten years no one stabbing any gay people, then the same guy gets out of jail stabs more gay people.

What does this tell us about the people of Israel?

Anyway, serious egg on the face for anyone trying to make anti Israeli hay out of that one.

Also, the law about stone throwing... Isn't that meant to target enemies of Israel? Surely the settlers aren't enemies of Israel, so why would it be used against them?

You've forgotten at least one major incident in the interim, not to mention smaller forms of homophobia and transphobia, expressions of these sentiments by ministers and members of Knesset, the fact that the parade was replaced by a rally in an enclosed location for several years after the incident, etc.

Not everything that is being reported about Israel is about "making anti-Israeli hay", homophobia and transphobia are serious problems in Israeli society which concern many Israelis for obvious reasons.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

emanresu tnuocca posted:

:catstare: I didn't think it'd actually be the same guy, he only got out of prison a month ago. Hell, I got the "religious youngster" quote from coverage about his 2005 attack. Though the info that's coming out now suggests that this one could have been prevented.

quote:

After his release, Schlissel returned to his hometown, where residents said that he distributed hand-written pamphlets in which he called on "all Jews faithful to God" to risk "beatings and imprisonment" for the sake of preventing the parade.

The Judea and Samaria Police District said after the attack that they were not supposed to track Schlissel after his release, even though he resides in their jurisdiction, because his crime was perpetrated in the Jerusalem district.

Jerusalem District Police chief Moshe Edry said police didn't have concrete intelligence that Schlissel was in the area of the parade. "We were prepared for every scenario, but our perimeter was breached. This is a severe, hard incident, which required us to investigate to find out what fault cause this breach," he said.  

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the stabbing was a very serious event, and promised that the state will bring the full weight of the law against the suspects.

"In the state of Israel the individual's freedom of choice is one of basic values. We must ensure that in Israel, every man and woman lives in security in any way they choose. That's how we acted in the past and how we'll continue to act. I wish the wounded a speedy recovery," he said in a statement.

Benzi Gopstein, chairman of the right-wing group Lehava, said that while activists from his organization staged a protest against the "abomination parade," they "oppose the stabbing of Jews." He called on the police not to allow the parade to take place in Jerusalem again.

quote:

Several weeks ago, an ultra-Orthodox radio station, Kav HaNeues, interviewed Schlissel after his release from prison, referring to him as a “Haredi terrorist.”

Schlissel told the station, “If a single person comes and wants to hold the [gay pride] parade, then therefore in order to do something, something extreme is necessary.”

Referring to members of the LGBT community, Schlissel also said that “these impure people want to defile Jerusalem,” and “the objective — I need to stop this parade.”

The bit that disturbs me the most, by far, is the Lehava quote. It's a little too specific. They don't oppose the stabbing of "people" or "Israelis" or "gay people", they oppose the stabbing of "Jews".

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Main Paineframe posted:

:catstare: I didn't think it'd actually be the same guy, he only got out of prison a month ago. Hell, I got the "religious youngster" quote from coverage about his 2005 attack. Though the info that's coming out now suggests that this one could have been prevented.

The bit that disturbs me the most, by far, is the Lehava quote. It's a little too specific. They don't oppose the stabbing of "people" or "Israelis" or "gay people", they oppose the stabbing of "Jews".

quote:

Benzi Gopstein, chairman of the right-wing group Lehava, said that while activists from his organization staged a protest against the "abomination parade," they "oppose the stabbing of Jews." He called on the police not to allow the parade to take place in Jerusalem again.

Notice the part I bolded, where his solution is for LGBT people (at least the Jewish ones) to simply surrender to terrorism. That is how it was resolved last time: there was a rally in 2006, and it took several years for the march to return to its original, main-street path (as opposed to the side-streets to which it was relegated until 2012 or so).

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

True story. I drifted away from the #Fabgoons dudes specifically because a mod 100% defended Israel's actions because "at least you can hold gay pride parades in Israel!"

Welp.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Neurolimal posted:

True story. I drifted away from the #Fabgoons dudes specifically because a mod 100% defended Israel's actions because "at least you can hold gay pride parades in Israel!"

Welp.

You'll note that: (a) it has been held and (b) it's the less popular Jerusalem one. The one in Tel Aviv, which is the one most international folks usually come for, and features prominently in pinkwashing materials, has not suffered serious bouts of violence, nor official repression. The one in Jerusalem is notorious for being able to unite leaders of the dominant, conservative branches of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, in opposing it.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You'll note that: (a) it has been held and (b) it's the less popular Jerusalem one. The one in Tel Aviv, which is the one most international folks usually come for, and features prominently in pinkwashing materials, has not suffered serious bouts of violence, nor official repression. The one in Jerusalem is notorious for being able to unite leaders of the dominant, conservative branches of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, in opposing it.

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply that gays aren't safe in Israel, just that it's not as clearcut "palestinians = icky homohating gayslayers, Israelis = first world super gay lovers", which was hard to get through at the time to that guy.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Between Beit El and this attack, Bennet must have the biggest boner right now.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Between Beit El and this attack Bennet must have the biggest boner right now.

I'm not so sure about that

---

Naftali Bennett Promises More Funds for Gay Youth Organization

Education Minister Naftali Bennett (Jewish Home) called an emergency meeting of his staff following today's attack at the Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade.

Bennett told the gathered ministry employees, "We will dramatically raise the funding for the gay youth organization IGY [Israeli Gay Youth]. I wont allow any youth in Israel to fear walking outside due to their lifestyle."

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

emanresu tnuocca posted:

There are plenty of people calling the perpetrator a terrorist in the Israeli social media, haven't seen any MKs or party members say similar things yet but Meretz MK Tamar Zandberg has dubbed it a 'hate crime'. We'll see what other MKs have to say soon enough I guess.

Also Tamar Zandberg just called him a terrorist so there's that.
Huh, Tamar Zandberg is one of the Meretz MPs. I knew I liked Meretz.

And seriously, it's literally the same guy as last time? God loving dammit.:suicide:

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Main Paineframe posted:

I would absolutely love to ask these guys if they approve of ISIL throwing gay people off of buildings. I wonder if they'd squirm to avoid answering "yes", or if they'd just go full-on "kill the gays".

This just reaffirms that I hate hardline fundamentalists of all stripes, whether it's hardline Evangelical Christians, hardline salafist Islamists, or hardline ultra-Orthodox Jews.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm not so sure about that

Naftali Bennett Promises More Funds for Gay Youth Organization

Education Minister Naftali Bennett (Jewish Home) called an emergency meeting of his staff following today's attack at the Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade.

Bennett told the gathered ministry employees, "We will dramatically raise the funding for the gay youth organization IGY [Israeli Gay Youth]. I wont allow any youth in Israel to fear walking outside due to their lifestyle."
:stare: Well color me loving surprised, I didn't expect this at all. To use a US analogy, this is the equivalent of the Republican party saying they support gay people and increased funding for gay organizations, correct?

fade5 fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Jul 30, 2015

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Bennett is Modern Orthodox. He's a Jewish supremacist, nationalist and a colonialist over pure adherence to religion. Race over religion or sexuality. South Africa had similar issues: are you for rights for all LGBT's or just the ones who are pure enough? The former won out there.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_South_Africa#Apartheid_era

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jul 30, 2015

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

DarkCrawler posted:

Bennett is Modern Orthodox. He's a Jewish supremacist, nationalist and a colonialist over pure adherence to religion. Race over religion or sexuality. South Africa had similar issues: are you for rights for all LGBT's or just the ones who are pure enough? The former won out there.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_South_Africa#Apartheid_era
Ah, that makes sense.

So the ultra-Orthodox rear end in a top hat who stabbed six people did it because they were gay, caring more about the "gay" part than the "Jewish" part.

Bennett cares that six Jews (who also happened to be gay) were stabbed, caring more about the "Jewish" part than the "gay" part.

Well it makes sense, but it's still depressing. And seriously, I hope they throw that fucker back in prison for life. Have they caught him yet?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

fade5 posted:

Ah, that makes sense.

So the ultra-Orthodox rear end in a top hat who stabbed six people did it because they were gay, caring more about the "gay" part than the "Jewish" part.

Bennett cares that six Jews (who also happened to be gay) were stabbed, caring more about the "Jewish" part than the "gay" part.

Well it makes sense, but it's still depressing. And seriously, I hope they throw that fucker back in prison for life. Have they caught him yet?

He was caught on scene. I don't think he tried to get away. Just kept stabbing people until they took his knife and dragged him away.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

fade5 posted:

Dude literally got out of prison after a ten year stretch for the same exact crime and his first thought is to repeat the crime, except twice as bad, in live national tv, and practically give all his friends and family a manifesto before doing it.

Do you think they got him? :v:

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Bennett cares about doing some damage control given that one of his prominent MKs is the original organizer of the anti-gay-pride-parade parade, in the two previous election campaigns he tried to sell himself off as this casually cool dude who might be religious but understands the plight of secular and nationalistic jews and is truly on their side, heck his campaign slogan from 3 years ago was 'Bennett is a bro!', seriously. The Jewish Home's decline in power the most recent elections has got Naftali trying to appeal in some cases to the more 'modern values' that have gotten him all those seats in the previous knesset, he's still a messianic shitfucker who wants to build as many settlements as possible and that but he knows that seculars in Tel-Aviv (and nationalistic LGBT people for that purpose) would never vote for a party that seems to be inciting against gay people.

Mandy Thompson
Dec 26, 2014

by zen death robot
But only the muslim savages hate gay people

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Not everything that is being reported about Israel is about "making anti-Israeli hay", homophobia and transphobia are serious problems in Israeli society which concern many Israelis for obvious reasons.

Its a problem in every society but it is frustrating when Israel pinkwashes and suggests that its poo poo doesn't stink.

All that being said, that guy needs to be charged with attempted murder.

Mandy Thompson fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jul 31, 2015

BoyG
Nov 24, 2004

Have you heard the tale of the Cannibal King of Kavodel?
This is just like that film "Double Jeopardy". Maybe he was the worst loving attorneys?

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003

fade5 posted:

:stare: Well color me loving surprised, I didn't expect this at all. To use a US analogy, this is the equivalent of the Republican party saying they support gay people and increased funding for gay organizations, correct?

As a haredi today's terrorist was most likely an ardent anti-Zionist. There's no meaningful distinction between him and a Hamas member. He should die in prison.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

A Palestinian baby burned to death after settlers set a house on fire as part of a "price tag" attack near Nablus. Now these fuckheads have gone and done it.

ToxicAcne
May 25, 2014
Why has Israel shifted so rightward in the past few years?

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

ToxicAcne posted:

Have they actually shifted much rightward? I mean, I've only been following Israeli news and activity for like a dozen years, but it seems like they've basically been the same the entire time.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

litany of gulps posted:

Have they actually shifted much rightward? I mean, I've only been following Israeli news and activity for like a dozen years, but it seems like they've basically been the same the entire time.

I heard we started going more and more to the right after Rabin's assassination, but I haven't really studied on this.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Two houses were set on fire. One was vacant, the other had a family in it. A baby died, his 4 years old brother is still in ICU, the father is in critical condition and the mother is in shock. Bibi, Yaalon, Bennet and other officials have called it terrorism.

Sadly even if the fucks who did it get caught, that would be the end of it. As usual there will be no retrospect of how things got this bad, no one will talk about the years of open incitement or about the state turning a blind eye to the Pogroms committed by settlers against Palestinians. Just like with Abu Khdeir this will all go down as the act of a few "wild weeds" as people here like to say, and no one will learn a goddamn thing.

Bear Retrieval Unit fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jul 31, 2015

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003

ToxicAcne posted:

It's a reaction to the Second Intifada, and Hamas escalating the conflict after Sharon left Gaza.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Kim Jong Il posted:

It's a reaction to the Second Intifada, and Hamas escalating the conflict after Sharon left Gaza.
:golfclap: Very impressive. Nice job depriving Israelis of all agency and assigning blame for their radicalization on the Palestinians.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Cugel the Clever posted:

:golfclap: Very impressive. Nice job depriving Israelis of all agency and assigning blame for their radicalization on the Palestinians.

I do remember there was a sense of 'they'll never be happy' when rocket attacks continued after the withdrawal. But at the time I thought we just left them free there and didn't understand how debilitating the blockade is.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I think part of it is due to Israeli leaders deflecting questions about their domestic/economic policies by feeding red meat about Hamas and ISIS and Palestinian terrorists instead. So despite the overall violence level going down significantly, the Israeli right wing is flourishing anyway.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

I think it's just part of human nature. Just look at how much more authoritarian American society has gotten after 14 years of the War on Terror. Israel has been engaged in some level of continuous conflict for about two generations. It's sad to think, but pretty much any Israeli younger than 60 will think of the I/P conflict as a part of their nation's existence.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

fade5 posted:

Ah, that makes sense.

It's more that this guy sees himself as a member of the Jewish religion and cares deeply about "God's law", while Bennett sees himself as a member of the Jewish race and is mostly about racism and nationalism while paying only lip service to the religious aspects.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

I heard we started going more and more to the right after Rabin's assassination, but I haven't really studied on this.

Given that Rabin was assassinated by a right-winger, I wonder if maybe that isn't putting the cart before the horse. There were significant demographic shifts in Israel over that time range, though - for example, the immigration of a million-ish Jews from the former Soviet Union, who are overwhelmingly secular but reportedly tend to be more conservative on issues like terrorism.

I'm sure the Law of Return plays a part as well, as it practically encourages radicals in particular to immigrate. Imagine if a Muslim country allowed open immigration to any devout Muslim willing to fight for a Muslim-supremacy state?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

I think it's just part of human nature. Just look at how much more authoritarian American society has gotten after 14 years of the War on Terror.

I seriously doubt most people here can accurately assess that.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Zanzibar Ham posted:

I do remember there was a sense of 'they'll never be happy' when rocket attacks continued after the withdrawal. But at the time I thought we just left them free there and didn't understand how debilitating the blockade is.

On top of that, a number of settlers purposefully sabotaged farmable land, important equipment, and general housing as they were evacuated. Removing the settlers was a victory, but not a war-ending victory by any stretch.

And as you said, the blockade was life-threateningly devastating, seeing as they didnt have an expansive smuggling system in place at the time.

ToxicAcne
May 25, 2014

Main Paineframe posted:

Imagine if a Muslim country allowed open immigration to any devout Muslim willing to fight for a Muslim-supremacy state?

So ISIS then?

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Jewish Home MK Bezalel Smotrich, an already notorious extremist settler and self proclaimed 'proud homophobe', is shaping up to be the standout colossal moron of the current Knesset, which is an impressive feat given the competition from Likud's Oren Hazan. Smotrich had the following to say on facebook:

quote:

The murder in Doma is a serious incident that shouldn't have taken place. It's bad because it's and because it is damaging.

The struggle over Eretz Israel is difficult and complicated and often breeds justified anger and frustration, which originate from murderous Palestinian conduct and to a much much lesser degree from the hypocrisy of certain elements among the extremist left and inappropriate conduct by the Israeli administration.

But, and this is a big but, we must never lose our composure and lose it, which is probably what happened tonight. We must have nerves of steel to maintain our composure and not let ourselves be dragged into such bad and damaging incidents.

I call the IDF to prepare immediately for Palestinian riots that might occur due to the incident. The Palestinian's murderous terrorism does not need reasons to harm jews but it takes advantage of them to increase its activities.

This guy was arrested during the gaza disengagement for 'allegedly' planning to terror attacks and sabotage against the IDF and the police, he was never convicted of planning a terror attack afaik though it is well documented that he was stocking up on 700 litres of gasoline, he's also among the original organizers of the "Abominations Parade" in jerusalem, the anti gay-pride-parade parade.

What a piece of poo poo.

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003

Cugel the Clever posted:

I did no such thing. If you ask why Palestinians commit violence, you'd answer occupation, nakba, or something of the sort. It doesn't excuse the violence, but it's why they do it.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Kim Jong Il posted:

I did no such thing. If you ask why Palestinians commit violence, you'd answer occupation, nakba, or something of the sort. It doesn't excuse the violence, but it's why they do it.
You're right, but are leaving out an essential part of the equation on both sides: the domestic environments. The Occupation is an external stimulus that is in its very nature negative, but how Palestinians react to it and understand it is shaped by those around them. Just look at the difference between Gaza and the West Bank—though populations in the latter will frequently protest the Israeli occupiers, the violence undertaken by Palestinians there over the last decade has been by and large a series of sporadic lone wolves, men who reach their breaking point and decide they'd might as well lash out what they perceive as the root cause of their troubles.

Turbulent though the last few years have been, they have yet to truly boil over into a Third Intifada, seemingly due to a broader societal consensus to consistently step back before that point is reached. Credit (or discredit, depending your point of view) is due in no small part to the Abbas and the PA, though there's plenty of other influencers that are so fluid and amorphous that pinning them down and slapping a label on them is next to impossible. The external stimuli of 'price-tag' terrorism and random shootings by the IDF instills intense anger and frustration, yet the denizens of the West Bank have thus far refrained from truly letting the fire kindled inside of them rage.

In Israel, as in Gaza, there are powerful influencers promoting a black-and-white mindset: I am the victim and the other side is the inhuman evil. With this perspective, the external stimuli are affirmations of their adversary's true nature. Any blatant misdeeds by one's own side are either disregarded as unrepresentative of the larger whole, or simply welcomed as what must be done. It doesn't have to be this way, and there are indeed more rational minds on each side fearful of what they stand to lose by continuing to indulge in vindictive assaults against the adversary, but the domestic environment in Israel appears to have been shifting further and further from any semblance of rationality for some time.

Now, as we have the opportunity to look on from afar, we can see that the violence perpetrated by one side is so grossly out of proportion to the violence of the other that it's impossible not to balk at the wrongheadedness of it. Without our intervention, the tit-for-tat, "You kill my dog, I murder your entire family," bullshit will just amplify itself and will increasingly carry over into Israeli policy in the West Bank, possibly transforming the simmering resentment into a raucous rage. Yet we're not going to do poo poo because a too significant portion of even the nominal electorate identify with the black-and-white mentality of the Israeli far-right.

poo poo be wack, yo.

Edit: It is midnight on a Friday night and I am loving wasting what remains of my youth.

Cugel the Clever fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Aug 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003

Cugel the Clever posted:

Now, as we have the opportunity to look on from afar, we can see that the violence perpetrated by one side is so grossly out of proportion to the violence of the other that it's impossible not to balk at the wrongheadedness of it. Without our intervention, the tit-for-tat, "You kill my dog, I murder your entire family," bullshit will just amplify itself and will increasingly carry over into Israeli policy in the West Bank, possibly transforming the simmering resentment into a raucous rage. Yet we're not going to do poo poo because a too significant portion of even the nominal electorate identify with the black-and-white mentality of the Israeli far-right.

Violence is disproportionate because Israel is a rich western country that gets billions in military aid which can only be spent on products from US defense contractors every year, while Hamas's state sponsors have been more interested in shipping Qassams than more advanced military equipment. It's a question of means, and that doesn't imply anything about their intent to commit armed conflict, which remains inherently high, but momentarily sated by getting blown to loving smithereens three times in the past decade.

There's no real relationship between Gaza and the West Bank in the majority of Israeli minds. You look at Israelis voting for Labor, they want to withdraw from the West Bank, and they see Gaza as a belligerent foreign state that keeps intentionally starting and provoking wars. The price tag attacks are being committed by brain damaged Jewish Home voters who should be second on the list against the wall after the Haredim.

• Locked thread