Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

Dear lord why is there a plastic syringe in that food? Some kind of new urban fad?

the bitch was ODing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
It's tinder, but

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

computer parts posted:

It's tinder, but

why not both

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm

computer parts posted:

It's tinder, but

gag em

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lufiron posted:

why not both

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Lufiron posted:

why not both

I hope Rachel is the one on the left

But my gut tells me Rachel is 100% the one on the right

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
who care. she down for butt stuff

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

ElGroucho posted:

I hope Rachel is the one on the left

But my gut tells me Rachel is 100% the one on the right

She is the one on the right.

Aydjile
Oct 13, 2013

Survive Adapt Improve
alright then. how about this one?

me - hello

her - hey, how are you?

me - lets meet in real for a little chat. smoothie at starbucks or something like that. i really eager to know if your personality would match the looks. ))

her - I joined okcupid recently, and it seems many men are not interested in 'chit-chat' and want to meet straight away. I can't speak for all women but before I meet a man I don't know I like to make sure it's a good idea. And that we can hold a conversation. And that he's not crazy. For me that means an exchange on this website first. Is that ok? Actually, the thing about me is my mind and creativity. Looks are not my main angle.

me - i would totally disagree - anyone can write anything; to create any appearance or desired effect. so reading someone text would develope zero information about their personality. unlike in real life; where body language, tone of voice and attitude would provide me with everything i need to know. but in this case - even behind your profile there could be sitting a fat dude in overwashed and sweaty singlet; pretending as shy girl. ))
so for me or any other man who is not interested in wasting time in polite and boring conversations about neutral topic with someone who they never seen - that would be pretty normal thing to ask someone to meet in real.

her - actually, no they can't, you need to be able to do it. Not everyone can write well, not everyone can hold an interesting conversation. if someone writes with spelling mistakes or bad grammar, it speaks volumes. do you live in a bubble? or has everyone you have ever met written well and been well-spoken?
yes, weirdos are out there pretending on the internet. but women, in my opinion need to feel comfortable and safe. the same reason you would tell a young woman you love to take a cab home. i think this aspect of okcupid is not in many mens general experience of the world so they dismiss talk as chitchat.
also, time spent on what you call 'boring and polite conversation' is time and energy saved meeting someone that isn't worth it.

me - oh, i get it. you giving me the evan katz speech about - "no more bad dates."
alright then, i am sure it work out just fine for you.

her - english is your second language?

and yes,

no more bad dates.
because why?
really?

me - why would that matter?

her - i didn't say it does.
i can just tell.
no need to get defensive.
lol

that's what i meant about exchanges messages first.
you can make assessments

are you russian?

me - * sighs
this is a waste of time.
i don't wanna bother answering something that is already in my profile.

her - o yes, i must have seen it there too. but it's a look too.
i read a lot of profiles...
well, russian and hebrew don't necessarily have to be your 1st language.
i'm guessing english isn't your first.
strictly from your messages.
also, you could be israeli, or have lived in russia.
speaking russian doesn't make you russian.
i speak some french.

plus you already bothered so ...

----

so what you think my response should be?
though at this point she really annoys me. and i think its fake profile where some pseudo-gay office employee with sweaty palms trying to feel how its like.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Aydjile posted:

though at this point she really annoys me. and i think its fake profile where some pseudo-gay office employee with sweaty palms trying to feel how its like.

Ask her why she has so little self esteem and self respect that she's willing to settle for a loser like you.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I can't decide between "Source your quotes" and "You autismal gently caress."

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Vorik posted:

it's really cool how the internet has allowed ugly/incredibly average looking women to feel like anyone gives a gently caress about them for the first time in their lives

Well here's someone who has probably never kissed a girl.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aydjile posted:

me - hello

her - hey, how are you?

me - lets meet in real for a little chat. smoothie at starbucks or something like that. i really eager to know if your personality would match the looks. ))

her - I joined okcupid recently, and it seems many men are not interested in 'chit-chat' and want to meet straight away. I can't speak for all women but before I meet a man I don't know I like to make sure it's a good idea. And that we can hold a conversation. And that he's not crazy. For me that means an exchange on this website first. Is that ok? Actually, the thing about me is my mind and creativity. Looks are not my main angle.

me - i would totally disagree - anyone can write anything; to create any appearance or desired effect. so reading someone text would develope zero information about their personality. unlike in real life; where body language, tone of voice and attitude would provide me with everything i need to know. but in this case - even behind your profile there could be sitting a fat dude in overwashed and sweaty singlet; pretending as shy girl. ))
so for me or any other man who is not interested in wasting time in polite and boring conversations about neutral topic with someone who they never seen - that would be pretty normal thing to ask someone to meet in real.

her - actually, no they can't, you need to be able to do it. Not everyone can write well, not everyone can hold an interesting conversation. if someone writes with spelling mistakes or bad grammar, it speaks volumes. do you live in a bubble? or has everyone you have ever met written well and been well-spoken?
yes, weirdos are out there pretending on the internet. but women, in my opinion need to feel comfortable and safe. the same reason you would tell a young woman you love to take a cab home. i think this aspect of okcupid is not in many mens general experience of the world so they dismiss talk as chitchat.
also, time spent on what you call 'boring and polite conversation' is time and energy saved meeting someone that isn't worth it.

me - oh, i get it. you giving me the evan katz speech about - "no more bad dates."

and yes,

no more bad dates.
because why?
really?

i can just tell.
lol

you can make assessments

are you russian?

me - * sighs
this is a waste of time.

i speak some french.

----

If u go to the mall right now u could probably commit suicide by bombing urself b4 close.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Hobohemian posted:

Ask her why she has so little self esteem and self respect that she's willing to settle for a loser like you.

Yes! Do This!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Thread is delivering

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I want to believe... I need this.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Aydjile posted:

me - hello

her - hey, how are you?

and yes,

no more bad dates.
because why?
really?

i can just tell.
lol

you can make assessments

are you russian?

me - * sighs
this is a waste of time.

i speak some french.

----

I'm going to assume this isn't real. I have to.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
i know a guy who speaks like this guy writes and there are probably 100 like him at Google head office. it's real.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Shumagorath posted:

i know a guy who speaks like this guy writes and there are probably 100 like him at Google head office. it's real.

Luckily for me all the people at my Google office seem like normal human beings who would abhor that sort of interaction, but then again, my office doesn't have any software folk, so it might be totally different.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

quote:

I don't like writing.
I was born on 420. So was Hitler.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Aydjile posted:

me - hello

her - hey, how are you?

and yes,

no more bad dates.
because why?
really?

i can just tell.
lol

you can make assessments

are you russian?

me - * sighs
this is a waste of time.

i speak some french.

----

Post her pic and your cock so we can judge appropriately

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Aydjile posted:

me - hello

her - hey, how are you?

and yes,

no more bad dates.
because why?
really?

i can just tell.
lol

you can make assessments

are you russian?

me - * sighs
this is a waste of time.

i speak some french.

----

:allears: I can't tell if you're an amazing performance artist, quoting something or just the goon we deserve.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Aydjile posted:

me - hello

her - hey, how are you?

and yes,

no more bad dates.
because why?
really?

i can just tell.
lol

you can make assessments

are you russian?

me - * sighs
this is a waste of time.

i speak some french.

----

gently caress the haters, I like you and I like these posts.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

paco650 posted:

gently caress the haters, I like you and I like these posts.

:agreed: Please keep posting these conversations Aydjile. I don't even care if they're real or fake, they are beautiful and that's all that matters.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
lol. Some cute chick messaged me last night, and I google image searched her picture and found her facebook, and we have a mutual friend, my ex.

Aydjile
Oct 13, 2013

Survive Adapt Improve
i really don't understand the reason for fake posting. but that's alright. here another screen.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm surprised she replied back after you opened with 'hi' tbqh

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Aydjile posted:

i really don't understand the reason for fake posting. but that's alright. here another screen.

The thing is, she looks pretty just from that picture and it seems like she has a good head on her shoulders so I'm sure it WILL work out just fine for her.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

lol. Some cute chick messaged me last night, and I google image searched her picture and found her facebook, and we have a mutual friend, my ex.

So you're going to reply to her right?

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo the pictures and the profile :psyduck:

I’m looking for
Everyone
Ages 22–40
Near me
For new friends
My details
Last online
Yesterday – 9:28am
Orientation
Demisexual, Pansexual, Queer, Sapiosexual
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 9″ (1.75m)
Body Type
Curvy
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Atheism, and laughing about it
Education
Working on two-year college
Job
Rather not say
Income
Rather not say
Status
Seeing Someone
Type
Strictly non-monogamous
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Pets
Likes dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English (Fluently)

My self-summary
My name is Lynn. Associated labels: godless bitch, bearded femme genderqueer; polyamorous; pan- and demisexual; she/her/hers pronouns; sex/body-positive feminist; kinky; introvert.

I've hit the point of polysaturation. I'm married (she's not on OKC), and I'm in relationships with carafemme, Wren_ICT, and several other people. You'd have to leave quite the impression on me if you want me to take a romantic interest in you.
What I’m doing with my life
Being awesome.
I’m really good at
Cooking. And playing video games.
The first things people usually notice about me
I was told by someone I was casually dating that the first thing she noticed about me was how considerate I am. That's the first thing I hope my friends say about me. That I'm kind.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I have reading problems (I don't have a reading disability, it's just that reading anything more than a short paragraph is a very painstaking process for me).

I enjoy movies with a plot that fall outside of general writing/genre conventions. And I enjoy shows with a similar concept. Though, I will say I have a soft spot for media that deals with the ethics of artificial intelligence... and robots. I loving love robots.

The music that I enjoy has weird time signatures (like 5/8 or 7/4 time), rich chord progressions, stellar musicianship, actual people playing actual instruments, and... all this is making me sound like some sort of goddamn hipster. I'm not, though. At least, I don't think I am. Anyways, I've been listening to a lot of OC Remix stuff lately.

I like food. Though I've got weird quirks about it. Too many too list here.
The six things I could never do without
Social interaction (conversation, co-op gaming gaming, cuddles)
Silent alone time
The interwebs
Video games
Heavy metal
Big, Stompy Robots
I spend a lot of time thinking about
I spend a lot of time thinking about how I can achieve self-actualization. I also think a lot about smashing the patriarchy and white supremacy. And I really like to think about anti-assimilationist queer politics and queer liberation. I suppose now's a good time to mention that I am a socialist.
On a typical Friday night I am
Spending some time with me. By myself.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I have some pretty terrible social anxieties. Most of them have to do with feeling like I don't belong in a certain space or with a person or group of people.
You should message me if
You should message me if anything in my profile appealed to you. And especially if you think we'd enjoy each other's company.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

caberham posted:

Holy poo poo the pictures and the profile :psyduck:

I’m looking for
Everyone
Ages 22–40
Near me
For new friends
My details
Last online
Yesterday – 9:28am
Orientation
Demisexual, Pansexual, Queer, Sapiosexual
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 9″ (1.75m)
Body Type
Curvy
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Atheism, and laughing about it
Education
Working on two-year college
Job
Rather not say
Income
Rather not say
Status
Seeing Someone
Type
Strictly non-monogamous
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Pets
Likes dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English (Fluently)

My self-summary
My name is Lynn. Associated labels: godless bitch, bearded femme genderqueer; polyamorous; pan- and demisexual; she/her/hers pronouns; sex/body-positive feminist; kinky; introvert.

I've hit the point of polysaturation. I'm married (she's not on OKC), and I'm in relationships with carafemme, Wren_ICT, and several other people. You'd have to leave quite the impression on me if you want me to take a romantic interest in you.
What I’m doing with my life
Being awesome.
I’m really good at
Cooking. And playing video games.
The first things people usually notice about me
I was told by someone I was casually dating that the first thing she noticed about me was how considerate I am. That's the first thing I hope my friends say about me. That I'm kind.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I have reading problems (I don't have a reading disability, it's just that reading anything more than a short paragraph is a very painstaking process for me).

I enjoy movies with a plot that fall outside of general writing/genre conventions. And I enjoy shows with a similar concept. Though, I will say I have a soft spot for media that deals with the ethics of artificial intelligence... and robots. I loving love robots.

The music that I enjoy has weird time signatures (like 5/8 or 7/4 time), rich chord progressions, stellar musicianship, actual people playing actual instruments, and... all this is making me sound like some sort of goddamn hipster. I'm not, though. At least, I don't think I am. Anyways, I've been listening to a lot of OC Remix stuff lately.

I like food. Though I've got weird quirks about it. Too many too list here.
The six things I could never do without
Social interaction (conversation, co-op gaming gaming, cuddles)
Silent alone time
The interwebs
Video games
Heavy metal
Big, Stompy Robots
I spend a lot of time thinking about
I spend a lot of time thinking about how I can achieve self-actualization. I also think a lot about smashing the patriarchy and white supremacy. And I really like to think about anti-assimilationist queer politics and queer liberation. I suppose now's a good time to mention that I am a socialist.
On a typical Friday night I am
Spending some time with me. By myself.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I have some pretty terrible social anxieties. Most of them have to do with feeling like I don't belong in a certain space or with a person or group of people.
You should message me if
You should message me if anything in my profile appealed to you. And especially if you think we'd enjoy each other's company.

What pictures? :justpost:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
just add the eigenfaces for polyamorous, smashing the patriarchy and sub-literacy

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
Is OKC like LinkedIn where it tells you every time somebody looked at your profile? I kinda wanna start one for the dual purposes of looking for weirdos AND people I could actually hang out with, but I'd rather not broadcast a notification every time I check either out.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Diet Poison posted:

Is OKC like LinkedIn where it tells you every time somebody looked at your profile? I kinda wanna start one for the dual purposes of looking for weirdos AND people I could actually hang out with, but I'd rather not broadcast a notification every time I check either out.
It does unless you set yourself in incognito mode, but then you don't get to see all the weirdos who look at your profile either.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Yawgmoth posted:

It does unless you set yourself in incognito mode, but then you don't get to see all the weirdos who look at your profile either.

I believe you can see them, but they can't see you if you use their subscription service (lol)

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
unless you pay them money, then you can stealth creep and still see who looked at you
dont do that

Risky
May 18, 2003

New key red flag keyword alert.

If likes include craft beer tastings = alcoholic.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Risky posted:

What kind of dumbass alcoholic drinks craft beer?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
A drat fancy one. Caress you gently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Risky posted:

Lol okay square

• Locked thread