Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Branis posted:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=add_1438121829

so apprently free inhabitant is the new thing. I love how she says in there that she gets all the rights of a citizen but doesn't have to follow any of the laws. Yeah that makes sense.

Continues to be the best part of these nut jobs. I'm free to do what I want because of these parts of the Constitution and/or these Amendments and/or laws, but I don't have to follow the other parts I don't like because

This is why I always put mental illness literature in the property bag of arrested sovereigns. Doing my best to help where I can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFVkzYDNJqo

E: Motherfucker they took down the linked videos, guess it was too realistic of a Knifecrime Island simulator.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Branis posted:

so apprently free inhabitant is the new thing. I love how she says in there that she gets all the rights of a citizen but doesn't have to follow any of the laws. Yeah that makes sense.

article 4 of the articles of confederation posted:

The better to secure and perpetuate mutual friendship and intercourse among the people of the different States in this Union, the free inhabitants of each of these States, paupers, vagabonds, and fugitives from justice excepted, shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of free citizens in the several States; and the people of each State shall free ingress and regress to and from any other State, and shall enjoy therein all the privileges of trade and commerce, subject to the same duties, impositions, and restrictions as the inhabitants thereof respectively, provided that such restrictions shall not extend so far as to prevent the removal of property imported into any State, to any other State, of which the owner is an inhabitant; provided also that no imposition, duties or restriction shall be laid by any State, on the property of the United States, or either of them.

If any person guilty of, or charged with, treason, felony, or other high misdemeanor in any State, shall flee from justice, and be found in any of the United States, he shall, upon demand of the Governor or executive power of the State from which he fled, be delivered up and removed to the State having jurisdiction of his offense.

Full faith and credit shall be given in each of these States to the records, acts, and judicial proceedings of the courts and magistrates of every other State.

lmbo that theyre going back to the proto-constitution and warping its meaning to try justifying their stupid poo poo

also bitch sound like a chipmunk

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I like how poor people didn't have rights in 1780s america.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Branis posted:

I like how poor people didn't have rights in 1780s america.

Then move to AZ because it's pretty much how poo poo is here.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
The articles didn't even apply to that part of the country. You know, since it didn't exist yet. Or something.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
It's seriously hosed up that the SA or DA or whoever the gently caress is harping on the reason reason for the traffic stop in the UC officer case.

gently caress that guy. If I worked in that county I'd demand a list of violations from the SA office that I should ignore and not stop.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

black dead. so what?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

lmbo that theyre going back to the proto-constitution and warping its meaning to try justifying their stupid poo poo

also bitch sound like a chipmunk

How the gently caress did they even get free sovereign on the gold fringed landship out of this? That's pretty much just saying you can move between states without having to go through customs first.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Booblord Zagats posted:

Then move to AZ because it's pretty much how poo poo is here.

omw

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Beanie Acres 2.0: We Don't Want No Paupers

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Branis posted:

"People discovering that they are not as invincible as they think they are" remains my favorite genre of internet video.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I liked when she started screaming rape as he cut her bag off of her.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Are you gonna take advice from somebody who slapped P. Barnes?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I didn't watch that video earlier today, but it was definitely worth it. These sovcit idiots just can't help but talk themselves into getting arrested when they probably could have walked away.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

She was going to walk away, the cop even told her he had no reason to arrest her until she started screwing around and refusing to exit the car so it could be towed.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
someone on my facebook just shared this photo

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Branis posted:

:agreed:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Branis posted:

*Offer Void Where Prohibited.

*Like My Street. Those Cops Better Catch The Speeders It's A 25 Zone.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Fire Code enforcement is basically fascism. And I don't need a SMOKE ALARM to tell me my house is ON FIRE. DUH.

They're totally right about healthcare, though. No reason to see a doctor. Ever. :patriot:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Victor Vermis posted:

They're totally right about healthcare, though. No reason to see a doctor. Ever. :patriot:

Well with Obamacare, you're in luck...

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
obamacare saved my brothers life.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Branis posted:

hey man don't let reality get in the way of laying a ~*~sick burn~*~ on LIEberals.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

since obamacare my deductible has more than doubled and the healthcare insurance cost itself has risen like 45%.

still better than the alternative tho and i'm happy to help subsidize for those who don't have it and need it

:argh: thanks obama

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Untagged posted:

still better than the alternative tho and i'm happy to subsidize for those who don't have.

jk, gently caress you got mine

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Branis posted:

Obamacare saved my wife's life.

Thanks Obama

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Vahakyla posted:

Obamacare saved my wife's life.

Thanks Obama

Agreed, worst thing about Obamacare is saving the lives of people I'd rather not have in my life.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Every time Americans talk about healthcare my boner grows stronger

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

DrakeriderCa posted:

Every time Americans talk about healthcare my boner grows stronger

You should see a doctor if it lasts for more than 4 hours. I'm sure they can squeeze you in sometime in early 2016, as long as it's on a weekday since the clinic is closed on weekends.

n4i is going to smell this post all the way from GBS and come looking for blood. Goodbye cruel world.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Cop gay. So What posted:

You should see a doctor if it lasts for more than 4 hours. I'm sure they can squeeze you in sometime in early 2016, as long as it's on a weekday since the clinic is closed on weekends.

n4i is going to smell this post all the way from GBS and come looking for blood. Goodbye cruel world.

I'm going to the doctor to get my hurt feelings checked

for free

And then after that I'll go back again for no reason. Just because I can.

for free

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

DrakeriderCa posted:

I'm going to the doctor to get my hurt feelings checked

for free

And then after that I'll go back again for no reason. Just because I can.

for free

Mooching off and needlessly wasting tax-payer provided healthcare while people with real problems need to wait 12 weeks just to see a GP. Sounds about right.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

My insurance premium didn't change at all. It's pretty cool when you work for the guy that makes the rules. :smuggo:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

My insurance premium didn't change at all. It's pretty cool when you work for the guy that makes the rules. :smuggo:

Yea but you'll be first against the wall when the revolution finally gets here

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I've been scouting Shep's house since Obama sent me to get his guns and so far he's just been jerking off on old VHS tapes of Glenn Beck's TV show. Last night he made a small meal with oven potatoes and he cooked his steak to well done.

Will report more tomorrow.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
seems like standard midwesterner behavior.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Vahakyla posted:

I've been scouting Shep's house since Obama sent me to get his guns and so far he's just been jerking off on old VHS tapes of Glenn Beck's TV show. Last night he made a small meal with oven potatoes and he cooked his steak to well done.

Unleash the predator drones.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Cop gay. So What posted:

Mooching off and needlessly wasting tax-payer provided services while people with real problems need to wait

publicservants.txt

But seriously, 12 weeks to see a GP? Lol

My city has like 10 walkin clinics where you'll see a GP within 3hrs. It sucks but it isn't 12 weeks.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Vahakyla posted:

Next time stop by man, I keep enough meat for two.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Yea but you'll be first against the wall when the revolution finally gets here

I am a loyal pet and will happily put my boot to your neck.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Police should be doing more community policing... Never mind police should be more like firefighters and only come out when called... Never mind WHERE ARE THE COPS THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT HER GETTING ROBBED AND SHOT AND I SEE NO POOOOLICE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Untagged posted:

Police should be doing more community policing... Never mind police should be more like firefighters and only come out when called... Never mind WHERE ARE THE COPS THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT HER GETTING ROBBED AND SHOT AND I SEE NO POOOOLICE.

Yeah just about everything about that idea is bad.

• Locked thread