Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
I'm starting to think our help desk hiring process should involve a test where people listen to a call and then they take notes. The test is the person who gets that note has be able to read and understand what is happening.
One came in yesterday, ticket title: "TPG down sense 7am", in the body "TPG down sense 7am, <user> went into server room, noticed USP was at 28% but couldn't see anything plugged in. powered on TPG, escalating to network admins to check power on TPG and its power supply"

The full ticket has more spelling errors as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

If I see something full of typos I can't do anything other than think that the person writing it is so incredibly lazy that it's probably not even worth considering the contents of the message as anywhere approaching accurate.

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
I have a lot of users that do not speak English as a primary language. So with a ton of spelling errors, grammatical errors, along with a host of plx, urg (the new urgent), thxu2, and stuff, I have to shoulder through a ton of crap to make sense of what the actual issue is.

Here's what has happened to me today.

Email comes in, "THE SERVERSCOMPUTER IS DOWNS! You must fix this we can't up load files to sound cloud it is broken. It's been like this for TWO DAYS and you all have done nothing!" So I go scrambling around hunting down emails (there are none), hunting down the server (they don't know which one it is, I do though and it's up), hunting down connection issues when this super odd feeling comes over me. Sound cloud is fine, uploading to it is fine, it's the link they use on their desktop that's bad. Someone changed the file on the data server by a loving letter, and then told no one about the change. So the whole loving department couldn't access their sound bites for two loving days, and when management finally noticed that the gerbils were out and about making GBS threads around they demanded action.

So head honcho for that department along with their boss comes by to IT. Demands to know "Why the gently caress did you all change that file and gently caress over my department?!" Well sir, we don't have permissions to change the file name. That's you. And only you.

Tons of Emails like:
Hey Skritt,
I have major issues in my computer please help urgently.
Thank you.

Of just about every variety you can think of.

Hello,
I have punch of problems in computer and RCS. I can neither record from TV, nor Computer. One side of head set is not working. Computer is slow. This has been going on for couple of days now. Please help.
Thank you

5 minutes before broadcast, caller shows up to control room. Supposed to be there 20 minutes before hand. Tries to log into a kvm setup and goes apeshit (seems like today everyone is having a really loving bad day.) "THE KEYBOARD IS BROKEN! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WORK WITH THIS poo poo, IT DOES NOTHING!" I'm standing in the room. I walk over, press a button on the switch, and the monitor changes to the correct screen. User name is filled with "lickballsyoubitch".

Even with this crap today I'm having a pretty good time.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

As a T1 guy, sometimes I do send tickets with massive spelling errors.
This is usually due to being stressed as gently caress in those cases, not necessarily being lazy.

Then again, maybe they are just lazy, that is a possibility.

(I kinda don't think spelling and grammar is important in tickets as long as they are readable and understandable)

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

fromoutofnowhere posted:

5 minutes before broadcast, caller shows up to control room. Supposed to be there 20 minutes before hand. Tries to log into a kvm setup and goes apeshit (seems like today everyone is having a really loving bad day.) "THE KEYBOARD IS BROKEN! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WORK WITH THIS poo poo, IT DOES NOTHING!" I'm standing in the room. I walk over, press a button on the switch, and the monitor changes to the correct screen. User name is filled with "lickballsyoubitch".

Even with this crap today I'm having a pretty good time.

Please reset password for user account lickballsyoubitch thanks

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer

Gerdalti posted:

Dentist Appointment -> Severe tooth pain? Doctor appointment with blood work scheduled? Explosive Diarrhea?

What we're saying is GO TO THAT INTERVIEW!

flosofl posted:

Yeah, when we have a candidate reschedule, they do slip a little on the list of "who do we hire". That doesn't mean we won't still offer them something, but it also means your actual interview has to be that much better.

Fair enough. I'd already emailed the internal recruiter at the place asking to resched but this seems like a no-work-on-weekends-unless-scheduled kinda place. I'll tell him to disregard, I'll do what I can. Car accident, huzzah!

Blue Ghost
Dec 12, 2012

CitizenKain posted:

I'm starting to think our help desk hiring process should involve a test where people listen to a call and then they take notes. The test is the person who gets that note has be able to read and understand what is happening.

Even just a common sense test would be good for any job interview. I realise that this may cause some firings but the over all affect on the work force would be a net positive.

Who remembers AA batteries? They were really good in things like the Gameboy Colour. Some people, apparently, don't know not to leave them in devices if they plan to store them for a while. A user came in with this to see if I could fix it.

Science 1 - Magic 0

nexxai
Jul 17, 2002

quack quack bjork
Fun Shoe
I'm aware that the shoe he posted has steel toes. What I'm suggesting is that it does not live up to the billing of "looks nice".

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Sorry for the wall of text, but I have a "out of shits to give" story.

As I work on my resume and figure out just what to do with a 30 year mortgage I'm two years into, I'm just going to do what I need to at work to make things more enjoyable, and this mostly means just straight up ignoring or fighting my supervisor on his bullshit. Fire me, who gives a blue gently caress?

I had weekend work today while the company setting up our virtual set came in to train us. About 3 hours into the most boring humanoid on the planet explaining how to power cycle something for the fifth time, I took my leave to go deal with some more pressing matters: a ticket that came in.

An employee from our office in a neighboring city was complaining that he had no internet access. Malware, obviously, and luckily I was able to remote into his computer. I took the opportunity to look at a regularly recurring issue of them not being able to FTP files over. This problem has existed for the better part of a year, apparently, but no one mentioned it to me until just recently. Instead of the FTP, everyone has been using WeTransfer. While this in itself is not necessarily bad, it's definitely not a best use practice to arbitrarily decide for themselves proper services and programs to use without consulting me first. For this reason, I'm having a bitch of a time convincing them not to use things like FREEYOUTUBEDOWNLOADER and ploxiplayer and whatever else bullshit scam programs are everywhere. It also relaxes them when it comes to clicking links and downloading attachments in emails, since they just assume it's a legitimate file someone is trying to send them from the chosen service for that week.

Anyways, after looking at the affected computer, Filezilla would begin the transfer and then crap out a few megabytes in. The particular computer hosting the Filezilla server is on its own DSL line, a leftover from our horrid 5Mbps connection of yesteryear used in order to not tie up bandwidth on our main connection. The error Filezilla was spitting out is infamously due to faulty or cheap routers/firewalls not honoring proper keepalive timeouts or something. Bottom line: the lovely DSL modem was the issue.

I told supervisor about it and suggested I move the FTP computer over to the main network since our spiffy new 250Mbps connection would be much better than a 3Mbps DSL line. He insisted the modem was NOT the problem and its just some setting in Filezilla, also, don't even think about putting the FTP on the main network. I knew where this was heading and just cut him off. I asked him what his suggestion would be since the error specifically relates to a faulty modem. He just sort of grunted and headed to talk to someone else. I stepped right in his path and told him we weren't done, and again asked him what his suggestion would be since literally every idea I ever have is objectively bad in his eyes. He began beating the "Filezilla server setting" dead horse again and tried to push past me. I, again, stepped in front of him and told him I was putting the FTP computer on the main network and testing the connection to rule out a faulty DSL modem. He told me no and then told me to not worry about it until elections are over on Tuesday, something that has absolutely no bearing on anything.

I went and plugged the FTP computer into our network, set up the proper port forwards on the firewall, remoted into the neighboring city computer again and sent a three gig file with no issues. Check and mate, assholes.

Then, to make my life easier, I uninstalled FileZilla from every computer in the building and set everyone up with networked drive shortcuts to their appropriate folders, blocked WeTransfer on the firewall, and then took out the faulty DSL modem and sat it on supervisor's desk with a note saying the account was no longer needed.

:fuckoff:

P.S. A coworker just called crying, saying supervisor saw her browsing the internet while on the clock and told her he would fire her if she did it again. This isn't a fireable offense. This is not a write-upable offense. She is not one of his employees. He's a racist, misogynistic, bully with a napoleon complex and I hope he gets in trouble for bullying someone over a minor infraction.

dennyk
Jan 2, 2005

Cheese-Buyer's Remorse

CitizenKain posted:

One came in yesterday, ticket title: "TPG down sense 7am", in the body "TPG down sense 7am, <user> went into server room, noticed USP was at 28% but couldn't see anything plugged in. powered on TPG, escalating to network admins to check power on TPG and its power supply"

Hell, getting a couple homophones mixed up is pretty minor in the world of T1 support tickets. At one place I worked a long time ago, we had a T1 tech who I seriously think was functionally illiterate; I honestly felt bad for the poor guy. Not only did he misspell everything, even one-syllable words, his tickets were almost always utterly incoherent punctuation-free word salad. They would literally be stuff like "cu sas cant up and it werk no othr day an can i up no". I had to send half of 'em back to T1 because I couldn't even guess what he was trying to say.

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Jesus loving christ :stare:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Your boss is either going to spit fire or meekly not do a drat thing. I really, really hope it's the latter, because holy poo poo he is a terrible person.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

organburner posted:

(I kinda don't think spelling and grammar is important in tickets as long as they are readable and understandable)

I sort of agree with you, but keep in mind your tickets are going to someone else (like me) who you've just sent off a potentially pissed off customer to, who is frantically trying to read the notes and understand what you did and what didn't work in about 30 seconds. If they wait too long because they're trying to parse a 1000 pages of notes, or are trying to understand your notes, the customer tends to get upset at us, or further, making it harder for us.

So, that poo poo better be concise and to the point.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Communication is a skill and even though it can be a pain in the rear end, try to practice it.
It's a valuable skill.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

dennyk posted:

Hell, getting a couple homophones mixed up is pretty minor in the world of T1 support tickets. At one place I worked a long time ago, we had a T1 tech who I seriously think was functionally illiterate; I honestly felt bad for the poor guy. Not only did he misspell everything, even one-syllable words, his tickets were almost always utterly incoherent punctuation-free word salad. They would literally be stuff like "cu sas cant up and it werk no othr day an can i up no". I had to send half of 'em back to T1 because I couldn't even guess what he was trying to say.

There is supposed to be a person reviewing the tickets before they are escalated to make sure they have the proper info, but I think that guy is in full on gently caress it mode. I don't blame him at all for the attitude, but at least try.

My favorite was a help desker who could not spell digit. It was always didgit. Sure, once in a ticket is fine, I've typed fast and missed something. But we had a ticket go to our voip guys and they sat stunned for a few minutes. "User can't 4 didgit dial, can 10 didgit dial but not 4, rebooted phone twice, still can't." I don't remember a single time they got digit right.

organburner posted:

The problem is spelling and grammar are what make a ticket readable. I get that typos happen, I make them too. But for the love of god, make a run through a ticket to not sound like an idiot. My boss is terrible at it, emails from him look like he types with his forehead.

CitizenKain fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Aug 2, 2015

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Backbone spotted ITT.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I got an escalation the other day. I don't get many. A few a week, on a bad week, tops, because I kinda sit above Tier3. When stuff gets to me, 9 times out of 10, it's a legitimate bug or a real wonky issue.

But this one went like this.

"Hey, this is an issue you helped <other agent> with a while back. Customer's email is <address>. Can you work your magic again?"

No case number, the email address doesn't pull anything up in our CRM system, not even the domain. Honestly I have no idea what could be wrong.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
What was the result of the Crytowall issue? Or did you actually have backups that helped combat the issue.

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Your boss is either going to spit fire or meekly not do a drat thing. I really, really hope it's the latter, because holy poo poo he is a terrible person.

He's going to do the latter, and he already is. The worst he's going to do is probably passive-aggressively give me grunt facilities work like changing high up lightbulbs and... weed-eating :ohdear:

UCS Hellmaker posted:

What was the result of the Crytowall issue? Or did you actually have backups that helped combat the issue.

Haha, backups. I scanned every computer in the building manually (supervisor says server-side virus protection doesn't work), and the only computers affected were our graphic playout and graphic archive systems. On the former, only one folder was affected, and it only housed installation files for a plugin to integrate it with our story writing software, and the latter only lost some graphics from 2011 that we will never use for anything. Of the two servers, only two computers in the building have drives mapped to them, which seriously cut down the potential offenders. It's a miracle more wasn't encrypted, but as it stands, the hardest part will be getting the vendor to hook me up with new install files. It could have been MUCH worse.

Supervisor attempted to blame the infection on me when it happened, claiming he told me YEARS ago to back up the server. I told him he never told me any such thing, and besides, I've been asking FOR YEARS for a new external to back system images to since all I have is a 1TB drive that is full. So how exactly am I supposed to back this server up? Now he wants me to back it up post-infection, which is loving stupid, but whatever. He also thinks I should be backing up every computer and server weekly, but the only way to do that is to do them one by one and it takes the better part of a day to do each of them. To back everything up, it will take almost a month of nonstop file transfers. It's not feasible, but he won't even entertain the idea of an automated solution.

mllaneza posted:

Backbone spotted ITT.

At this point, I'm looking at Office Space as a how-to guide on corporate survival.

A Frosty Witch fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Aug 2, 2015

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
We're rooting for you :black101: also, what the hell is weed eating?

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Weed eater, weed whacker, weed whipper, string trimmer.

larchesdanrew posted:

The worst he's going to do is probably passive-aggressively give me grunt facilities work like changing high up lightbulbs and... weed-eating :ohdear:

"No thanks, I've got IT work to do."

Good on you for doing your job despite your boss's interference. As I'm sure you already know, keep written records of everything(I'm talking about everything, not just this latest issue) as a buffer against retaliation, and I hope you can get out of there soon.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

MJP posted:

Don't be, he was 98 and on a decline for the last few months. He was healthy for basically all of those years. He took enough vitamins every day to put ten pharmacists' kids through college. Woke up at 4 AM to be at the dealership by 5:15, before anyone else, up until the day the credit crunch killed his commercial lenders.

My grandfather passed recently after a long battle with cancer. When I went to the service, he had already been cremated, and his ashes were in this lovely, grungy, dinged-up funerary urn.

He was an accountant, and basically was THE stereotype of the fiscally-responsible accountant. He handled his own funeral arrangements while dealing with the cancer, and the urn was so battered because he spotted a deal and bought the display model.

I cried laughing so hard because it is the most accountant-grandpa thing to do in the whole world.

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Malachite_Dragon posted:

http://www.medicaljane.com/2013/02/05/an-introduction-to-marijuana-edibles-why-ingesting-cannabis-just-makes-sense/

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

larchesdanrew posted:

(supervisor says server-side virus protection doesn't work)
Wat?

larchesdanrew posted:

Supervisor attempted to blame the infection on me when it happened, claiming he told me YEARS ago to back up the server. I told him he never told me any such thing, and besides, I've been asking FOR YEARS for a new external to back system images to since all I have is a 1TB drive that is full. So how exactly am I supposed to back this server up? Now he wants me to back it up post-infection, which is loving stupid, but whatever. He also thinks I should be backing up every computer and server weekly, but the only way to do that is to do them one by one and it takes the better part of a day to do each of them. To back everything up, it will take almost a month of nonstop file transfers. It's not feasible, but he won't even entertain the idea of an automated solution.

Write up a proposal with different backup solutions and email that poo poo to your boss receipt-enabled. Include in the proposal implementation and rough costs. If you think it politic, copy the GM. If he's going to start down that road, go into CYA mode ASAP.

You may also want to write up a post-mortem explaining *how* Cryptowall got into the system with various solutions on how it can be avoided in the systems. Again email to interested parties.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler

dennyk posted:

Hell, getting a couple homophones mixed up is pretty minor in the world of T1 support tickets.

I had a ticket come in for an employee trying to "book a cruise". Not unusual since we have a travel division and employees get a discount, but those links and forms are on a different intranet. Common mistake since we have different intranet support teams. I kicked it back to the HD for re-routing.

Something chewed at the back of my brain later in the day so I reviewed the ticket details again. I noticed the person was in the News division. I called them up and they said they were trying to "book a crew" for a remote News shoot, not book a cruise. :doh:

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Can you post your beer mug again?

Tonight's beer: Brooklyn Brewery Sorachi Ace

RIP the weekend

Hopefully within the week I can get my latest batch of homebrew into my new keg and actually have sirotan beer in the sirotan beer mug.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

"Hey guys Dynamics is running slow can you look into it?"

Yeah, sure, I will reboot the server, its been up for a while

"No! dont reboot it! I am running billing for the month!"

...So you didnt realise that running billing in the middle of business hours might cause a performance hit?

Crowley
Mar 13, 2003
At 08:05 a ticket came in. The IT-teacher called me on my cellphone and told me we're officially involved in the network mess on the school I mentioned previously. Specifically they wanted someone to unlock the network rack that houses the ISP's fiber. Apparently someone called them to arrange a re-install of the line, and got told they could be on-site today at 10:00, or they'd have to wait until October for the next available slot.

On the way out I took a few moments to brief the single NOC guy on duty the next few weeks. He confirmed that we're not at all involved in whatever they are doing, and he wouldn't mind if I went there to unlock the rack with an official ticket to back me up, but that we wouldn't be doing any hands-on work at all or we'd "own" the entire problem.

I went on-site and had a chat with the nice young lad who's in charge of the hired electricians that apparently handles IT-related stuff during the reconstruction. He was enormously surprised that the IT-department hadn't been involved in the process and apologized profoundly. We chatted for a while and I found out that some other person had unlocked the racks when they started renovations and that the people doing the actual work actually seems competent enough. We're using smart locks on everything so I'll have some pretty nice CYA when I look through the logs for the racks. No one in the IT-department had any involvement with that whole mess so I think someone in the technical department (that handles buildings, road maintenance, etc.) unlocked the rack. Having non-IT people messing with IT installations is a huge issue since it means we can't take liability for anything that goes through that rack because we haven't been in control of it. Pointedly put it could mean that administrative computers who's lines are passing through that rack have been compromised and/or have had their traffic sniffed. Someone else gaining or giving access to IT racks should be handled two pay grades above me.

While we were chatting the IT-teacher dropped by again to ask the electrician when they expected the WiFi APs to come online again. The electrician answered that they were told to ignore the APs until the rest of the school was good to go and that they didn't plan out touching them until a few weeks from now. Oh boy, that's a problem!
We're issuing every student a laptop (or iPad for 0th to 2nd grade students) and the superintendent for this school has outright told his teachers he didn't want to see a single book when the new school year starts. This of course means that all teachers expect WiFi to be up and running or they'll have a huge problem teaching. The new school year starts on Monday.

So.. The IT-teacher looked horrified and went to participate in a status meeting with the superintendent and the PM from the Technical Department, and I'm back in the office sipping coffee and waiting for the fireworks to start. I'm surprised I couldn't hear the screaming when I pulled out of the school parking lot.

(disclaimer: This text reads like hell. It was written in chunks between work)

Crowley fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Aug 3, 2015

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

What on earth school do you work with that gives ipads to nursery children :psyduck:

On the subject of illiterate co-workers.

SUBJECT: how cover posted:

OwlFancier
Pls can you cover [location] for me for 21st comm 10th 17th August
Thanks

Er...

Yes..?

(this is my manager)

Crowley
Mar 13, 2003

OwlFancier posted:

What on earth school do you work with that gives ipads to nursery children :psyduck:

0th grade is typically for 6 year olds (depending on maturity, if they're "ready for school" they start a year earlier). We use "Survivor" covers and they seem to work brilliantly - so far with no broken iPads for the last 12 months.

KennyTheFish
Jan 13, 2004

OwlFancier posted:

There are awesome apps for that age group around reading and numbers. When the students can't read, normal computers sort of don't work, but icons and touch are great.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I think it's great that you'll have a generation of adults who can't write (as opposed to type) properly because instead of teaching them the motor skills needed for that in pre-school, they're given poo poo tech for idiots.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

In Denmark, "0th" grade kids are generally about 6 years.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That's a bit more reasonable I guess, I went to a school with a nursery and reception attached so you got very young children in there. Still not sure I'd trust a 6 year old with an ipad though, nor do I know of a school with a budget for it. We were lucky if we had enough pens for everyone when I was in school.

Crowley
Mar 13, 2003
Update

They're moving classes to different locations throughout the town. Only most of those places doesn't have an Internet connection.

A few people are shocked we can't just wizard "more Internet" out of thin air. We suggested 4G wireless routers with built-in WiFi for a stopgap solution while we look at more permanent measures. That was fine until they found out that even if you put 2, 3, 4 Wireless routers in a classroom with 25 students they'll have to share the max bandwith of the cell tower they're connected to. (at most locations ~70 mbit/s). Sure we can order a new tower, but that'll get shared between everyone connecting to it, and even with our discount it'll cost $300,000, and there's no way it'll be up and running on monday - no matter how much money you toss at it.

One person asked me pointedly why I was smiling, but calmed down when I said it was either that or crying.
In truth I was smiling because we have some hard core CYA and it's all coming down to his people being.. less than stellar.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I like that "order a new cell tower" was a thing you can theoretically offer to do.

Bohemian Cowabunga
Mar 24, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

I think it's great that you'll have a generation of adults who can't write (as opposed to type) properly because instead of teaching them the motor skills needed for that in pre-school, they're given poo poo tech for idiots.

:goonsay:

This is amazing.

Bohemian Cowabunga fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Aug 3, 2015

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

I like that "order a new cell tower" was a thing you can theoretically offer to do.

Most places in america have like 1 cell tower that covers about 100-200km of space. That's sometimes shared amongst several thousand people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Most places in america have like 1 cell tower that covers about 100-200km of space. That's sometimes shared amongst several thousand people.

Crowley isn't in the US.

• Locked thread