Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

caberham posted:

Maybe she's a dual citizen but avoiding the IRS

She also could've traveled a lot when younger but her passport has expired. Or maybe she just doesn't hold herself to the same standards she's looking for in a mate.

Update on girl aatrek: I messaged asking if there was some weird story there and she clarified it's because when she was 13 she dated a 26 year old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

You didn't actually read that, right?

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Coolness Averted posted:

Update on girl aatrek: I messaged asking if there was some weird story there and she clarified it's because when she was 13 she dated a 26 year old.

oh :smith:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Coolness Averted posted:

She also could've traveled a lot when younger but her passport has expired. Or maybe she just doesn't hold herself to the same standards she's looking for in a mate.

Gross

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Hobohemian posted:

You didn't actually read that, right?

Every word.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Coolness Averted posted:

hmmm

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Coolness Averted posted:

Sounds less like "girl aatrek" and more like "aatrek's girl".

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Aydjile posted:

so i've did a little homework assignment.

i've picked a bunch of girls in following criterias - age 24 to 34, any nationality or ethnicity, in vicinity of new york, at least 5/10 looks.
the following question is based on my profile's picture where i stand only in my underwear and flexing my arms with satisfied smile.

"good evening! i need unbiased opinion from a random girl. had an argument with my friend here and its being said that my picture where i stand in my underwear is vulgar and should be removed. what is your opinion on that?"

the variety of responses left me pleasantly surprised. and overall impression made me with big grin on my mug. well, its kinda nice to see that all women different and not being just cunts.
so keep asking questions and you are bound to find the answer that you will like!
i know, i did! ))

here the first 50 answers.

Haha well I don't find it vulgar. But I'm also not very conservative when it comes to things like that. I'm sure there are other people who wouldn't be into it. Although I guess those aren't the types of people you would want to date anyway, so I suppose it's probably a decent self selecting tactic.

you probably should remove it.

Well, I wouldn't call it vulgar. Though I would say that it very well could deter girls from responding. It sends the message that all you want is sex or some sort of sexual based relationship.

I think it's silly, I don't think its vulgar. It also depends on what type of message you are trying to send through your profile.

JUST A LITTLE VULGAR FOR SOME, I PERSONALLY DON'T HAVE ANY ISSUE...

I think it's fine, it Shows the goods. you're just killing the possibility of someone liking you for your personality regardless of your physique.

Hahah its kind of funny I suppose

Maybe but you look good

It's not vulgar, but women don't like seeing random pics of guys in their underwear on dating sites

Take it down. It's not offensive but I don't think anyone is gonna take you seriously if you keep it.

Well, since you asked, my reaction both to this message and your underwear pic is "Are you loving kidding me?"

Not at all vulgar. But I don't offend easily.

Yes take it down. I think you are trying to be funny maybe, but it's just better without it. Good luck

Evening it NOT vulgar!!

It's kinda weird that u have a pic with ur underwear on

Ha. I don't think it's vulgar. It doesn't have that selfie-in-mirror creepiness to it.

Lol, this is my dream come true... Guy soliciting feedback on his profile (there are so many bad ones out there). Well, not vulgar... You can tell from the series of pictures that you're funny and you're joking slash maybe not a little, so that chicks can see your ripped bod in full view. I say keep it! wink emoticon

Live your life!

Good evening.
You're not in a lewd pose so I wouldn't call it vulgar. I was surprised to see a pic like that, but I'm different than most woman. I'm not even a fan of shirtless pics. I don't like seeing someone's nipples before I even know them. It's like a forced "Look at me almost naked!" when I didn't need to or want to.

You should do a close up Anthony Weiner style shot to supplement the full body shot.

Well every bad can whatever want smile emoticon .if you thing that its fine nobady can change your mind and its depends what are you looking for and what did you thinking when you pout that pic

Completely agree with your friend!!!!!

Good evening... Yes, your friend is right. Remove the picture smile emoticon

Whenever guys like you post pics of themselves it just makes me chuckle. Those types of pics aren't vulgar- cause they don't turn women on

No it's not vulgar at all. It's the human body! And you're not doing anything particularly sexual. If anything it's a bit whimsical.

You should remove it

I have no answers

Your friend is correct.

My opinion is if you wanted to talk with me, you just needed to say hello!
It's not vulgar as much as unnecessary, since it sort of seems uncouth especially since you look good clothed. Guys who pose naked or in their underwear seem like they're only looking for sex on the site.

I don't find it vulgar... if anything i find it amusing

You should remove. You're not looking for casual sex, according to your profile and it just doesn't really fit well overall. Besides it's not very flattering.

i would say keep the photo if you keep on wanting to use that as a pick up line/ convo starter

Good evening..
From a young woman's point of view, I dont know that its vulgar, but its probably not the best choice for a proper introdcution to a respectable lady.

Well it is not, you should keep it! smile emoticon

Just change your screen name to Captain Underpants and rock your undies.

Not the absolute weirdest intro I've gotten so I'll bite -- I wouldn't say vulgar but definitely makes a statement! Hope that helps settle your argument.

No, it's not vulgar. Not even close.

Hi there... Vulgar is in the eye of the beholder. And you're certainly not the only man on OKC showing off his bod. I'd say leave it up, but it depends on the type of gal you're hoping to attract.

I think that burgundy is not your color, you should have gone with a green/aqua color :~). Other than that I think its fine.

Yes, it is very very vulgar! You must send me every copy so that I can make sure the vulgar police don't catch you. How dare you try to shine in your underwear. For shame...So vulgar, so tight , so short....Only the vulgar girls will like you. Let me protect you from them wink emoticon

Ok. In todays world, its not vulgar. Not surprised to see it but definitely tells me something about you.

I'm not a huge fan of it. If a guy is so great, why would he need a picture showing off his body? Same goes for girls. That's just me though.

It's not too vulgar to me...but it's not your most flattering pic. Maybe one with shorts instead of briefs.

Hi, I don't know if vulgar is the right word, but unnecessary is perhaps an alternative. Leave something to the imagination.. Good luck

Lol. Lol. I think you should listen to your friends. They only want the best for you.

Good evening , that was a very good way of getting me to look at you in your underwear by the way. Nope, not vulgar- underwear is just swim clothes without the ocean around

Not the absolute weirdest intro I've gotten so I'll bite -- I wouldn't say vulgar but definitely makes a statement! Hope that helps settle your argument.

My opinion? If you used the same judgement choosing profile photos as you do in choosing friends you'd find the love of your life in no time.
: p
Hope that helps.

Thank you for asking the difficult questions. Personally, it would make me very horney as I am gay.

Coolness Averted posted:

loving yikes.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Hahaha "some sort of sexual based relationship."

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Coolness Averted posted:

"So I was raped as a teenager, no biggie."

:stare:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
It traumatized the part of her brain that distinguishes between subjects and objects.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

cmndstab posted:

"So I was raped as a teenager, no biggie."

:stare:

Well how are we supposed to role play now that she's already knocked this one off the bucket list.

Sever.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
is anoyone else concerned about the heightism on tinder? I'm an average height male (5'7'') and i'm constantly rejected based on my height. I don't go around asking the women what their bra size or weight is, we can't control our height it is a prejudiced movement by females that is concerning

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Do it ironically posted:

is anoyone else concerned about the heightism on tinder? I'm an average height male (5'7'') and i'm constantly rejected based on my height. I don't go around asking the women what their bra size or weight is, we can't control our height it is a prejudiced movement by females that is concerning

same except i'm a felon. i was practically born this way you useless loving whores.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Do it ironically posted:

On paper, we tend to have a list of things we'd like. In person, that all goes out the window. This reason against using online dating is up there with misleading profile pictures and that everyone is online dating.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
as a not short person heightism in online dating owns

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Do it ironically posted:

get hosed shortstop
the ladies all want my SUPERIOR GENES,despite all of my crippling flaws I can literally get laid without much effort b/c I am 6'2 lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Noctone posted:

as a white person racism in online dating owns

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

lol just lol if you think mixing the race gene pool is a good idea

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Say you're 6'3 and set up a date. Look nothing like your profile and use their profile info to strike up a conversation and make them think you're soul mates and it's destiny.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Delta Echo posted:

Say you're 6'3 and set up a date. Look nothing like your profile and use their profile info to strike up a conversation and make them think you're soul mates and it's destiny.

id rather not be dishonest i dont want a relationship based upon lies

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Don't worry it's only a relationship of sorts and it's based upon sex.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Wait, if all sex is rape then what is actual rape?

Makes u think

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

You're a short dude you're just going to have to accept women are just as shallow and there's nothing you can do about it. I certainly have

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Do it ironically posted:

I'm very concerned, yes. It might be the most pressing issue of our time.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

LethalGeek posted:

You're a short dude you're just going to have to accept women are just as shallow and there's nothing you can do about it. I certainly have

Also move to Mexico/Border states where all the women are 5ft tall.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Papercut posted:

I'm very concerned, yes. It might be the most pressing issue of our time.

with a basketball avatar, I assume you're above avergae height (5'8''+) so you're probably not effected by this, so if you could kindly keep your opinion to yourself that would be appreciated.

Also, the blazers are going to suck this season.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

computer parts posted:

Also move to Mexico/Border states where all the women are 5ft tall.

Because their legs have been cut off,by cartel members

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i think it's really unfair that girls who would otherwise have no problem dating me reject me purely because i'm extraordinarily ugly-looking. talk about shallow

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I call it the friendzone; they call it the uglyzone.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Do it ironically posted:

Do yourself a favor and meet people in the real world like a normal person

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Do it ironically posted:

you're short not average

own it and dont be a baby

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

just say you're 5'10 (no one will know)

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

quote:

The six things I could never do without

Hitler Jesus Satan Voldemort Vladimir ISIS

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Men are also full of poo poo about their height. I know for a fact I'm 5'7" because the army measured me shoeless, in the morning, twice a year for 6 years. But I talk to people 1 inch taller who say they are 5'10" without a trace of irony.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

ElGroucho posted:

Men are also full of poo poo about their height. I know for a fact I'm 5'7" because the army measured me shoeless, in the morning, twice a year for 6 years. But I talk to people 1 inch taller who say they are 5'10" without a trace of irony.

they do this with dicks too lol

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
oh wait, lotsa men do that with everything, ever. haha. whoops.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

they do this with dicks too lol

Haha yeah even though 3 inches is the average

hahaha

right?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
The army measured me soft and hard, twice a day for six years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

captainOrbital posted:

The army measured me soft and hard, twice a day for six years.

thank you for your service

• Locked thread