Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

EugeneJ posted:

What candidate is Bill Maher, noted Libertarian and Coulter-fucker supporting?

Too busy staring at himself in the mirror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Oh I misread but still fuckin lol

This was also about 5 minutes after he said he wants to kneecap these agencies and remove regulation. He wants to make his own Christian gestapo.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Boosted_C5 posted:

I'd like to get off now please.

Haha no the GOP's rear end is finally feeling all the checks it's been writing for the past 15 years.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Looking forward to an awesome, exquisite, luxurious split in the GOP. Trump will be fine as long as he doesn't murder someone on stage. Every attempt to make him look bad and downplay his performance only grows his support but the establishment refuses to accept this.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Jindal said he will charge all officials in "sanctuary cities" as accomplices in any crime an illegal commits if he is elected.

Lol someone just screamed obama is a Muslim.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Shakugan posted:

Yes, but Darth Murdoch has likely now given clear commands to his apprentice to destroy Trump.

he was already more powerful than they could possibly imagine.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Did Maher and Coulter actually gently caress? Cause seriously, both of them need to get laid.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Just said he would call Muslim leaders and tell them they have to start following Christian freedoms and values.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Bobby Jindal's America

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Slate Action posted:

Okay, fess up, which one of you was this:

gently caress you, Erick, you've done every single one of those things, even if you weren't dumb enough to put them on Twitter.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
He beat around the bush but pretty much said he will declare war on Islam in general and that our troops will be supported wherever they are sent.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Spacebump posted:

Also, Rand Paul's twitter wanted everyone to know what team he is on.

Lote posted:

Is that photo from Rand Paul striking out? I don't think he got a hit in this year's game.

Um I don't think touting his baseball prowess is the point of the photo that Rand's campaign tweeted. Take another look.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
He keeps looking at me right in the eyes. drat creeper.

Q and a time

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

EugeneJ posted:

What candidate is Bill Maher, noted Libertarian and Coulter-fucker supporting?
It wouldn't surprise me if he went with Bernie since he was such a regular guest on his show, but Maher's dumb enough to be a single-issue voter that's willing to overlook 95% of what Rand Paul says.

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Alter Ego posted:

gently caress you, Erick, you've done every single one of those things, even if you weren't dumb enough to put them on Twitter.

And doesn't Erick hate the "GOPe"? Everything is wired.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

He beat around the bush but pretty much said he will declare war on Islam in general and that our troops will be supported wherever they are sent.

My goodness, where have we heard that before? Oh, that's right...

bpower posted:

And doesn't Erick hate the "GOPe"? Everything is wired.

He's Internet-white-knighting Megyn Kelly so that she'll think he's a nice guy; then all he has to do is put on his fedora and "m'lady" her into submission.

Not that Trump isn't a piece of poo poo for attacking Kelly like that, but Erickson defending her is less than credible.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

This was also about 5 minutes after he said he wants to kneecap these agencies and remove regulation. He wants to make his own Christian gestapo.

I've found a copy of the basis for Jindal's plan for America

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Mr Hootington posted:

Q and a time

Ask him if he'll establish Christianity as the national religion.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zikan posted:

I've found a copy of the basis for Jindal's plan for America

:staredog:

hosed up if true

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mr Hootington posted:

Q and a time

Ask him what is his plan to make the US as big a success as Louisiana is now.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Ask him about vaccines

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

yes yes yes

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

eric posted:

Trump will be fine as long as he doesn't murder someone on stage.

At this point, I think he'd be praised for exercising his second amendment rights.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Carrasco posted:

At this point, I think he'd be praised for exercising his second amendment rights.

I couldn't find an inlaid keltec so here's the next worst thing.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

That's a gun for losers and failures. You know Trump is rocking something like this

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Alter Ego posted:

Not that Trump isn't a piece of poo poo for attacking Kelly like that, but Erickson defending her is less than credible.

Trump has no time for political correctness. I believe he did clarify that at the debates.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Now the narrative is Fiorina v Trump. I hope Trump loving schools her , goddamn I hate Carly

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

carly fired my uncle who was one of the original compaq employees so yeah gently caress her

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Are there any good books out there on what's happened when parties have fallen apart before? I'm really curious what that'd actually look like, especially in modern times.

Or should I just keep waiting a few more months? :v:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Roger Stone now claims "Trump didn't fire me, I fired Trump".

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

discoukulele posted:

Are there any good books out there on what's happened when parties have fallen apart before? I'm really curious what that'd actually look like, especially in modern times.

I'm curious about this too.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

discoukulele posted:

Year of Meteors is a pretty good book about the collapse of the Democratic party prior to the election of Lincoln and the Civil War, which contends it was intentionally caused by Southern extremists.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Asked about the oath of office and what it means. Jindal says first he would enforce all the laws of the U.S. And constitution but not international laws. The second is he would protect and defend us by strengthening the military and names Russia. Isis, Iran, and China as enemies.

Question from the lady I saw at the Bernie campaign meeting. She congratulates him on calling terrorists radical Islamists Asks how he would help middle and poverty classes? He says he would lower and flatten out tax code. The he would stop the government from making choices in children education. Big gulps in New York shout out and harping on school lunches. Says school lunches are making our children go hungry. Says he wants to make energy related jobs, but he would have to stop the epa first. Back to education. Dollars following child is his slogan. This answer is mess. Now attacking obamacare and turning left and saying republicans need to not be the party of big business and now he is attacking republicans for not doing their jobs.

Asking about the Ron Paul Chris Christie fight and nsa spying. He has two things number one the spy agencies need the tools to keep us safe. To go after line wolfs and groups. We will have more lone wolfs if we don't kill them first overseas. All Isis are evil and barbarians and need to kill can't reason or forgive them. Send them to the maker. He draws the line at spying on innocent Americans. Meta data collection can only be collected if the innocent person has a warrant issued on them. He just said he is against the Irs going after people and organizations on political reasons. Hypocrisy.

On veterans. Says every veteran should have a card that gives them any healthcare they need at any time any where. He wants to shrink the government but increase the military. He wants an arm race with Russia and China. He wants to prepare for war and be ready at all times.

On renewable fuel standards and epa. He wants to faze out standards that help ethanol to make the playing field level for all energy. Wait wait I mean oil and gas too. All of them lose tax breaks. We will sue about water and air quality regulations. We need to not hinder power and steel. Says how does it help the environment if a steel mill is chased to Brazil instead of being built here. You can have a healthy environment, affordable energy, and healthy economy at the say time. drat leftists don't understand this. Obama has an agenda that increases energy costs and makes us dependent. Why is the epa trying to control your water?

On planned parenthood. How can they get tax breaks and give to dems? Should be illegal if any organization that gets money from government to give money back to politicians. Jindal says in response the politicians are a political class that is out of touch and now he his giving his political history. Talking about how people get cozy in congress. Says the license plate they give you allows you to park anywhere how is this fair? They also get a pin to get around metal detectors how is this fair? Lol he is getting a chubby talking about as a congressman he could hire and fire and set salaries at a whim. And ending with term limits and part time congress. Wants to ban lobbyists. He now has concerns with not allowing organizations to donate it is a 1st amendment thing. He says it is legalized bribery and we should shrink DC and government to fix that.

How do you shrink the government but not the military? Well we need a budget amendment and a supermajority vote amendment. He wants to block grant teacher programs or get rid of them altogether. He wants to get cut the epa they don't need to investigate. Irs will be shrunk by lowering taxes and having flat tax. Department of justices needs cutting so they can't be political. You should be afraid of the irs going after churches. Entitlement programs like ss and Medicaid need to be reformed because they are going bankrupt. Now talking how he doesn't raise taxes lol. We are the next Greece.

Talking about Fox News and how they treated them rotten why was kasich up there for saying he liked Hillary. Thanking bobby. Bobby will debate anyone anywhere but right now he is doing town halls. He likes spending time in Iowa.

What is his idea on reigning in the Supreme Court? He says Roberts and Kennedy should know there place and be conservative. He says dems nominate liberals but conservatives nominate people that have no records and are even before hand. He would nominate people who are for the constitution and have outspoken opinions. The people the dems put on the court are not qualified. He says the senate needs to quit confirming judges.

What sets him apart and what team would he form? He says he has a proven track record and is successful. He tells his kids protesters are a parade for dad. Says there was republicans who wouldn't talk about planned parenthood. On people he would put around him. He wants judges like saclia and Thomas and Alito. In his cabinet Just needs people focused on jobs. Wants agency heads who are not celebrities or popular or looking for a job afterward. He wants people that can get america. Says we are stealing from our children with the debt. Buying pizza with that stolen money.

On China debt? We cant tell them to quit spying, stop doing stuff in South China Sea, quit currency manipulation. What would happen if they interfere with shipping lanes? Why is Obama letting Iran get money? We need to quit borrowing and what will happen when interest rates go up? Why would people buy our debt forever? What if they say no more money for you American. He wants to cut dc and entitlements and taxes and get the debt down.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This site is amazing!

https://www.conservativereview.com/2016%20presidential%20candidates

It lets you see how each GOP candidate ranks on a variety of topics

Guess which GOP candidate?

Carly Fiorina

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

:getin:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

eric posted:

Trump will be fine as long as he doesn't murder someone on stage.

Now I'm not saying Trump murdered a Japanese gambler who cheated him out of $12 million by stabbing him with a samurai sword 150 times, but thew facts ad up

(I just wikihole stumbled on this today and laughed at it)

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Just needs people focused on jobs. Wants agency heads who are not celebrities or popular or looking for a job afterward.

Oh, that's rich coming from a piece-of-poo poo who flew the plane here directly into the ground; who certainly knows he has ZERO loving shot at the presidency & is spending time/money away from "his" state all the while angling for a job post-governorship.

gently caress that rear end in a top hat.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

carly fired my uncle who was one of the original compaq employees so yeah gently caress her

He probably deserved it for making really lovely computers.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This site is amazing!

https://www.conservativereview.com/2016%20presidential%20candidates

It lets you see how each GOP candidate ranks on a variety of topics

Guess which GOP candidate?

Carly Fiorina
Ted Cruz, Scott Walker and Rand Paul seem to be their favorites, in order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

• Locked thread