Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Another excellent post contributed by vahakyla. Thanks for your service. God bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

585:19 is a fully sick kdr

But if the cops were considered a minority population the media would be freaking out with that stat...

#POOOOliceLivesMatter

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Cop gay. So What posted:

Lincoln should've let the south secede.

poo poo can you imagine how crazy things would be here today if we had? I'd be growing cotton & wearin searsucker like a boss.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Anyone want to start a PoPo Rocket League team? I got Chopstix to buy it and play with me yesterday....

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
How is it. Looks funny on the steam video.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Rad Lieutenant posted:

poo poo can you imagine how crazy things would be here today if we had? I'd be growing cotton & wearin searsucker like a boss.

The confederacy would be a third world country on par with honduras.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Cop gay. So What posted:

Another excellent post contributed by vahakyla. Thanks for your service. God bless.

:ironicat:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Branis posted:

Probably awesome if you're the one in charge tho

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Branis posted:

So no change then?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Yah but at least they'd probably have sweet visa free entry to a bunch of countries in the Caribbean and south America with a Confederate Passport.

Thanks to my southern relatives dual citizenship baby :getin:.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I've never left the US and never had a passport, but doesn't being american mean you can say pretty much gently caress you to visas in like most countries?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

I have Mastercard does that make a difference?

Also lol if you voluntarily leave america for any reason.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Shep just content to wear his Wrangler jeans and Hanes t-shirts everyday after work while sitting at the local Waffle House cursing about his broke down '99 Ford F-150.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

i'm disappointed if i don't get at least one passport stamp a year

lol look at me i'm worldly.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
going to thailand for ladyboys doesn't count after the first time.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Shep just content to wear his Wrangler jeans and Hanes t-shirts everyday after work while sitting at the local Waffle House cursing about his broke down '99 Ford F-150.

Please, I live in a civilized suburban metropolis and wouldn't be caught dead in a waffle house.

I'm closer to 40 than 20 and I don't even have a passport and have never had one. I might get one to go on a cruise though.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Waffle House cheeseburger is so loving awesome. It's like a forbidden fruit for an european.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

KFFF is my main man. I'd definitely chill in a waffle house with him. Vahakyla could join too but only as long as either KFFF or Whip was around because otherwise it would just be awkward. Like 2 friends who only tolerate eachother because of mutual friendships with the rest of the group.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Vahakyla posted:

Waffle House cheeseburger is so loving awesome. It's like a forbidden fruit for an european.

Maybe learn American moran

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Okay my bad right there. Hitting myself IRL.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
more of a vi man myself

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
do europeans not eat cheeseburgers or what? Or is it just massive american portions that the weak chinned euros can't handle.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I don't think I could name a single place in Finland where you get so big double cheeseburgers with all that stuff in it for 4.15$.
It'd set you back at least equivalent of eight bucks and it would not be open 24/7. Neither would it be so loaded with cheese and grease.

There's night kebab though next to most bars in cities but eh. It's a Finnish thing to instigate a drunken fight in the line, order the kebab and eat it, then actually fight the fight out afterwards right there.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Aug 10, 2015

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
What about reindeer burgers though.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Branis posted:

What about reindeer burgers though.

That'll be 15 euros with drink and no free refills.
Good, though.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Branis posted:

going to thailand for ladyboys doesn't count after the first time.

lol look at this guy who thinks he has to fly somewhere to find a chick with a dick. rookie.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Ferguson 2: Electric Boogaloo.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Ferguson 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

A life without greasy $4.00 double cheeseburgers is a life I want no part of.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Cop gay. So What posted:

Also nothing about the black on black murder taking place in North America's wastelands.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Branis posted:

do europeans not eat cheeseburgers or what? Or is it just massive american portions that the weak chinned euros can't handle.

It's the portions. An acquaintance of mine works for a large baking supplier that's recently expanded to Europe. They showed some of their American products to some Europeans and they had a hard time believing that the blueberry muffin wasn't like a family sized muffin.

Also the French apparently love the poo poo out of glazed donuts.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

We love all the same junk only it's served in smaller portions. I fly to the US every 2-3 months and the larger portions are always nice. Not sure why Europe doesn't serve similarly sized portions.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

awesome-express posted:

Not sure why Europe doesn't serve similarly sized portions.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

gently caress you for blocking traffic rear end in a top hat

https://www.facebook.com/tacticalshit/videos/vb.1413185958903624/1670494746506076/?type=2&theater

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Owns. Wish it had audio recording.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Lets not dox sedanchair.

E: is sedanchair still relevant? If not, how about equine don? No? Ah gently caress it.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Equine Don is cool and good. I'm sorry you are wrong, Shep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I remember when SedanChair was still black.

• Locked thread