Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

The typo annoyed me but the last panel made up for it. Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

TwoPair posted:

That is begging to be an avatar

The 3rd panel, mirrored. Perfection.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
What typo?

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

It was "bit fat cock" instead of "big fat cock". Gob fixed it on the website so the imgur posted copy still has the original.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Rexxed posted:

It was "bit fat cock" instead of "big fat cock". Gob fixed it on the website so the imgur posted copy still has the original.

:getin:

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Ahhhhhh, wonderful.

Pasqualo invades a school, terrorizes its denizens, murders the gently caress out of its unholy dictator principal, all in order to draw a dick on some kid's head.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

khy posted:

Ahhhhhh, wonderful.

Pasqualo invades a school, terrorizes its denizens, murders the gently caress out of its unholy dictator principal, all in order to draw a dick on some kid's head.

And accidentally avenges the murder of the kid's family. A murder that only happened because because the kid snuck out. To spray a giant cock and balls on the school wall.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Now that's what I call a cock and balls story

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

egon_beeblebrox posted:

I keep reading the Principal's lines in Tiny Tim's voice.

Little late to this party but I was hearing Him from the Powerpuff Girls, without the reverb. Little surprised nobody suggested it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhtf2P6IgqA

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=318-double-school

:stare:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Oopsie doodles!

It is a very flexible harem :allears:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
"Dies" is just a metaphor for something, right? Right?

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Maybe the chapter will culminate in Pasq punching God in the face. Worked out for him pretty well last time he did it.

BTW Gob, is there an ETA on when volume 2 will be available. I... I still need to buy volume 1 so I figured I'd get them both in one go.

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Ballz posted:

BTW Gob, is there an ETA on when volume 2 will be available. I... I still need to buy volume 1 so I figured I'd get them both in one go.
I'm hoping I'll be able to release it either late this week or next week. Sorry it's taken so long; I've had to iron out couple of silly issues.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

On the one hand I'm glad to see Pas's harem is growing on the other hand...

....I can't help but find this slightly ominous.

Edit: Oh hey! It I just realized it rhythms!

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Gobolatula posted:

I'm hoping I'll be able to release it either late this week or next week. Sorry it's taken so long; I've had to iron out couple of silly issues.

Awesome! I'll display it proudly with volume 1 next to the Perry Bible Fellowship hardback and my grandma's copy of Dykes to Watch Out For.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

....I can't help but find this slightly ominous.

It's just a general statement about life, like 'Everyone Poops'!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Aww Bartleby :3:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

quote:

└ Tags: bartleby, mr. jones, pasqualo, sssammy, trisssh

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Pasqualo's eyes are a kind of almost blue. He must really be satisfied with how successful this little caper was!

Also has anyone else notice that happy Trisssh seems to have kind of different appearance as a whole? Or maybe it's just the current artistic choice for this scene.

Wicker Man fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Aug 10, 2015

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that

Wicker Man posted:

Also has anyone else notice that happy Trisssh seems to have kind of different appearance as a whole? Or maybe it's just the current artistic choice for this scene.

I could be wrong on this, but I think she's being drawn differently now to reflect her actual age? I think with the older design a lot of readers thought she was meant to be an adult or older teen when she's actually supposed to be roughly the protagonists' age (in snake years)

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug

Wicker Man posted:

Pasqualo's eyes are a kind of almost blue. He must really be satisfied with how successful this little caper was!

I think Gob wanted to make her even more attractive looking. Mission accomplished!

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Is it just me or is the frequency of panels featuring blushing accelerating?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Renaissance Robot posted:

Is it just me or is the frequency of panels featuring blushing accelerating?

Pasqualo must have started to unlock his pheromone package implants. This only happens when he's actually being cool and confident.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Where can I buy this "PISS" shirt?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Where can I buy this "PISS" shirt?

When merch hits there had drat well better be a BORN TO SUCK DICK shirt available.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I still wonder what shirt it is that Bartleby really wants to wear. Once we find out we can buy the whole 4-pack!

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Light Gun Man posted:

When merch hits there had drat well better be a BORN TO SUCK DICK shirt available.

Yeah, I need both

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
This but the size of a poster

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

tlarn posted:

If I remember correctly, I drew this in a stupidly high res in Photoshop. I hope to God I still have the psd file floating around. If I do, I may be able to make this happen.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.

Gobolatula posted:

If I remember correctly, I drew this in a stupidly high res in Photoshop. I hope to God I still have the psd file floating around. If I do, I may be able to make this happen.

:stwoon:

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Gobolatula posted:

I would literally buy this.

cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

Gobolatula posted:

I'd buy two.

Grogquock
May 2, 2009

tlarn posted:

Such restraint in not making the basket ball spin on its middle finger.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Grogquock posted:

Such restraint in not making the basket ball spin on its middle finger.

spin?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Oh lordy. Guess he comes back!

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Bartleby :blush:

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

The expressions every character makes in every single panel is a joy to behold.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

tlarn posted:

Please. To be a true work of art, the ball would have to be balanced on the MIDDLE finger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Wicker Man posted:

Oh lordy. Guess he comes back!

New best character confirmed.

• Locked thread