Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

kizudarake posted:

if it's yellow, let it mellow.
If it's brown, flush it down.

If it's black call Dr. Andretti
455-2123

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Great Burrito
Jan 21, 2008

Is that freedom rock? Well turn it up!
Does anyone have a link to the "cranked my rear end in a top hat to 11" story? I can't remember when it was posted and want to relive the magic

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

This one is plausible.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Khazar-khum posted:

This one is plausible.

very

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
The goddamned doctor.

quote:

Not Thinking Outside The Police Box
BOOKSTORE | PHOENIX, AZ, USA | GEEKS RULE, MOVIES & TV
(Our bookstore has its own TARDIS that we use to display Doctor Who and other science fiction books and toys on. The following conversation between one of our booksellers and an indignant customer recently happened:)

Customer: “Why do you have a police box in your store?”

Bookseller: “It’s from the show Doctor Who.”

Customer: *blank look* “I am unfamiliar with that.”

Bookseller: “It’s a British science fiction show.”

Customer: *haughtily* “Aren’t you afraid of the implications?”

Bookseller: “Ma’am?”

Customer: “That you are misleading people. What if someone had an actual emergency and needed to call the police? And all you have this fake police phone box.”

Bookseller: “We have actual telephones. And everyone here could easily dial 911 on their cells.”

Customer: “You’re lying to people.”

Employee: “It’s a British phone box from the 1960s. Even if it worked, all we’d get were British police from the 1960s and they’d have to come a very long way. Or we might get the Doctor.”

Customer: “Who?”

Employee: “Yes.”

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Khazar-khum posted:

The goddamned doctor.

not as plausible as xxx ladies

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Khazar-khum posted:

This one is plausible.

I thought XXX superfemales were entirely phenotypically normal? Like the cell just makes more Barr bodies with the extra X chromosomes? If that's the case, the teacher would never bother to do any search.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Khazar-khum posted:

The goddamned doctor.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Posted a couple pages ago in its entirety.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Fathis Munk posted:

Posted a couple pages ago in its entirety.

My bad - someone just posted it on Twitter this afternoon!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Kill all doctor who fans

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

ElGroucho posted:

Kill all doctor who fans

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

kimbo305 posted:

I thought XXX superfemales were entirely phenotypically normal? Like the cell just makes more Barr bodies with the extra X chromosomes? If that's the case, the teacher would never bother to do any search.

If you're teaching about chromosomal disorders, you should probably include a good number of the possibilities: X0, XXY, XXXY, etc. to highlight the fact that not all chromosomal aneuploidy turns you into a drooling simpleton.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

I had a teacher once bring up the website for Whitehouse.com instead of Whitehouse.gov. At the time, the .com address was a dildo store. 3 seconds of the website on screen and she knew the remaining 20 minutes of class was pointless.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

kimbo305 posted:

No, obviously they grow an extra boob. 'X's are for boobs.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Drunk Tomato posted:

So most men have one boob?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Stroop There It Is posted:

So most men have one boob?

Yeah, just one long boob

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

The Great Burrito posted:

Does anyone have a link to the "cranked my rear end in a top hat to 11" story? I can't remember when it was posted and want to relive the magic

I went in to lift today I didn't really wanna go to heavy I never really do when I'm on vacation I never seem to lift well. I was doing some hang snatches in this oly section in the corner of this gym keeping to myself when I here some guy talking to his friend about "that loving crossfit fagget" I let it go hey maybe he's not talking about me. I work up to a 100kg triple not shattering any world records just about body weight. After a little while it becomes evident I am the crossfit fagget and that this is the guy who's been a rear end in a top hat to my dad. I cranked my rear end in a top hat to 11 and began out assholing this guy. I tripled 110 in the hang snatch a huge pr for me. Next I started doing whatever that rear end in a top hat was doing. He started dead lifting so I I dead lifted he pulled 330 with straps and a belt and he was grunting and making a huge scene. I worked up to 450 for a beltless triple with a pause on the bottom of each huge pr (and honestly I thought it was 420 but I'm an idiot and accidentally loaded 450). His deadlift session abruptly stopped. I begn following him around doing whatever he did for the same rep scheme at higher weights, he started getting really frustrated. Finally he started doing some shrugs with DBS so I asked if I could work in and he said ok so I started doing db bench with them. When I got up he left had left the gym.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

ElGroucho posted:

Kill all doctor who fans

:smith:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Hes right

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Drunk Tomato posted:

When I was little, I thought X meant a person standing with outstretched arms for a hug, and O meant the shape your lips make for a kiss. I still can't get over that it's reversed.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

About how much money did that guy waste showing up those hipsters?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

imgur commenter Thurrington is good

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Sorry, man, we're just stupid hipster idea guys and don't have any money. I guess you're stuck with creorgasm.org and blueiceballs.com forever.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Minarchist posted:

I went in to lift today I didn't really wanna go to heavy I never really do when I'm on vacation I never seem to lift well. I was doing some hang snatches in this oly section in the corner of this gym keeping to myself when I here some guy talking to his friend about "that loving crossfit fagget" I let it go hey maybe he's not talking about me. I work up to a 100kg triple not shattering any world records just about body weight. After a little while it becomes evident I am the crossfit fagget and that this is the guy who's been a rear end in a top hat to my dad. I cranked my rear end in a top hat to 11 and began out assholing this guy. I tripled 110 in the hang snatch a huge pr for me. Next I started doing whatever that rear end in a top hat was doing. He started dead lifting so I I dead lifted he pulled 330 with straps and a belt and he was grunting and making a huge scene. I worked up to 450 for a beltless triple with a pause on the bottom of each huge pr (and honestly I thought it was 420 but I'm an idiot and accidentally loaded 450). His deadlift session abruptly stopped. I begn following him around doing whatever he did for the same rep scheme at higher weights, he started getting really frustrated. Finally he started doing some shrugs with DBS so I asked if I could work in and he said ok so I started doing db bench with them. When I got up he left had left the gym.

The internet has done weird loving things to weightlifting

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Zelder posted:

Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

goose fleet posted:

Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Don't spoil the next season of Always Sunny man, cmon.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

I like how every word moves the story on the scale from likely to :happened:

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

"They deserve the props"

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Zelder posted:

Yes, 'the internet'...

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

This person sounds like he really wants a big brother

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

SybilVimes posted:

Yes, 'the internet'...

There's nothing weird about hella toned beef cakes posing together in a seemingly abandoned locker room bruh

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

kimbo305 posted:

When I was little, I thought X meant a person standing with outstretched arms for a hug, and O meant the shape your lips make for a kiss. I still can't get over that it's reversed.

:aaa: What the hell

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Khazar-khum posted:

The goddamned doctor.

quote:

Customer: *blank look* “I am unfamiliar with that.”

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

York_M_Chan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr6aHi98iGI

This has popped up a few times on my FB feed today.

It just comes off so scripted and inhuman. And the religious undertones make this all feel like an anti-abortion ad. If I am wrong, I'm sorry. But if they faked a miscarriage just for internet hits.... Well I only know one other person who would use a miscarriage for internet fame. B^U

Follow-up: these guys are terrible.

source: https://twitter.com/SamAndNia/status/630459816587059200

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

if the husband started a 'secret' group fund thing to supposedly buy his wife a gift then they both bolted with buckets of cash i would be a very happy person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Actually, I was there. I was the man who said the big mac lift line.

• Locked thread