Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
So I was on tinder the other night...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Man life is hard enough before genetics fucks you over. :sigh:

With that out the way, what's the deal? Burn victim? Anorexic? Pituitary gland not working?

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

darth cookie posted:

Man life is hard enough before genetics fucks you over. :sigh:

With that out the way, what's the deal? Burn victim? Anorexic? Pituitary gland not working?

Her body cant store fat.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Do it for the story.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Her body cant store fat.

Yeah this is her. I knew I recognized her, and was surprised that she lives here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcpu8Xy6OrU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Why do women think "taking down the patriarchy" is just going to make me so ready to chat them up

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Every time I log on to the web I go to okcupid. Com, sigh, then log off again.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

LethalGeek posted:

Why do women think "taking down the patriarchy" is just going to make me so ready to chat them up

Name your pants The Patriarchy.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

LethalGeek posted:

It's a weed out phrase to get rid of MRA types before wasting time on them

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

pussy riot police posted:

Pretty good way to filter out anyone with a penis

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

ElGroucho posted:

Pretty good way to filter out anyone with a penis

Or at least very insecure males.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Hobohemian posted:

Or at least very insecure males.

I know that when I go on a date, I want to hear all about someone's political and socio-economic activism

Oh, wait, nobody wants to hear that poo poo, except other hardcore advocates, who are (just taking a wild guess) in this case, not men

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Getting a lil Redditish in here, smells ripe.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

ElGroucho posted:

I know that when I go on a date, I want to hear all about someone's political and socio-economic activism

Oh, wait, nobody wants to hear that poo poo, except other hardcore advocates, who are (just taking a wild guess) in this case, not men

It's probably a harmless joke that you are very obviously reacting defensive about, likely because you're incredibly insecure.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Sorry my dudes

let me ripp a big ol farrtt and clear up the serious posting

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

It worries me that this is what bots are doing to avoid getting swiped left.

All of her pics featured a burger somehow.

People in prison don't even want this.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Aug 11, 2015

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Shumagorath posted:

It worries me that this is what bots are doing to avoid getting swiped left.

All of her pics featured a burger somehow.

People in prison don't even want this.

okcupid.txt - I'm here for the boom boom bye bye

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

pussy riot police posted:

Ok that's fair. Though they usually say enough random activist stuff that I just go pass, you sound like a complete chore to engage with. Hell I don't usually disagree but man I so don't care that hard

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Aug 11, 2015

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

LethalGeek posted:

Ok that's fair. Though they usually say enough random activist stuff that I just go pass, you sound like a complete chore to engage with. Hell I don't usually disagree but man I so don't care that hard

Fair enough, there's a certain point where 'bitch shield' translates to 'banal shield.' But then again I actually would like to date someone familiar with writers like Judith Butler. Most internet dating folks are only familiar with tumblr feminism tho

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I am extremely dull and would not wish to subject any lovely ladies to a night out with myself.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

notZaar posted:

I am extremely dull and would not wish to subject any lovely ladies to a night out with myself.

literally my profile on okcupid

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

notZaar posted:

Same

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LethalGeek posted:

Mayyyyybe you're not what they are looking for? I know this is crazy, but could they be including those things because they are looking for someone who is also that passionate about those topics?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

MasBrillante posted:

Mayyyyybe you're not what they are looking for? I know this is crazy, but could they be including those things because they are looking for someone who is also that passionate about those topics?

Good luck to them

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

ElGroucho posted:

Good luck to them
Yeah this is never I volunteer at the homeless shelter on friday types it's the I post angry rants and think that matters to the world who think their dating profile is the time & place for this.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Every girl I've ever met who actively self-describes as a feminist has been cool as gently caress, and usually a bit more down to casually fool around.

If your only exposure to feminism is through the purposeful selection of the most outrageous quotes, curated by a bunch of bitter men, then sure you'll see various quotes about feminism as a "red flag". But most of the feminists I meet just want respect of their female agency and an acknowledgement of some of the issues that are being faced by women these days. I've yet meet one of these "radical tumblr feminists".

PLUS basically every one of them has enjoyed me sliding a finger or two up their rear end when I've gone down on them, and they seem to give way more enthusiastic BJs.
"Good, Giving, and Game" (abbreviated GGG), my friends - if you aren't scouring the girls questions about sex looking for this, you just aren't playing on the level you should be.

Feminists rule.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

None of the self described feminists I know have that kinda garbage on their profile, which was kind of my points thanks

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

LethalGeek posted:

None of the self described feminists I know have that kinda garbage on their profile, which was kind of my points thanks

Why don't you date one of them then?

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
http://www.awfuljams.com/games/cinder

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Tumble posted:

Every girl I've ever met who actively self-describes as a feminist has been cool as gently caress, and usually a bit more down to casually fool around.

If your only exposure to feminism is through the purposeful selection of the most outrageous quotes, curated by a bunch of bitter men, then sure you'll see various quotes about feminism as a "red flag". But most of the feminists I meet just want respect of their female agency and an acknowledgement of some of the issues that are being faced by women these days. I've yet meet one of these "radical tumblr feminists".

PLUS basically every one of them has enjoyed me sliding a finger or two up their rear end when I've gone down on them, and they seem to give way more enthusiastic BJs.
"Good, Giving, and Game" (abbreviated GGG), my friends - if you aren't scouring the girls questions about sex looking for this, you just aren't playing on the level you should be.

Feminists rule.

This isn't stdh.txt :)

ed: putting all this kind of poo poo on your gently caress profile to me is like putting bumper stickers on your car; you've convinced nobody of anything, but you have given me the impression you are not a quality person and probably also a real hassle to talk to

ElGroucho fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Aug 11, 2015

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Tumble posted:

Feminists rule.

Feminists are cool and sex owns.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Violet_Sky posted:

:agreed:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i want to know if any goons take the "advice" given in these threads and end up in garbage relationships or being stabbed on a first date

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Violet_Sky posted:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Tumble posted:

Feminists rule.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I like feminists with big ole titties.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Tumble posted:

Feminists rule.
"Feminists" and "girls who put 'gently caress the patriarchy all men are scum until proven otherwise!' in their dating profile" are two different groups, hth

Also I have met radical tumblr feminists IRL, they act exactly the same online and face to face. Fortunately they only exist in fake dive bars and art schools so if you avoid both of those you're basically set.

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Single rear end motherfuckers in this thread talking about why those crazy feminists can't get a date, lol.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Tumble posted:

Feminists rule.

settle down beavis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Just fyi I enjoy eating pussy a lot.

• Locked thread