Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

MasBrillante posted:

Single rear end motherfuckers in this thread talking about why those crazy feminists can't get a date, lol.

It's why I read this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I'm not single sorry folks. I mainly am on there just looking for people to hang out with, which is probably why I'm more critical about things cause I don't have to really try.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

LethalGeek posted:

I'm not single sorry folks. I mainly am on there just looking for people to hang out with, which is probably why I'm more critical about things cause I don't have to really try.

Woah, That's even more pathetic. Good poo poo.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

vyst posted:

Just fyi I enjoy eating pussy a lot.

a traditionalist, i like it

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
eating pussy? heh... thats cool i guess. but i eat booty

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Yawgmoth posted:

"Feminists" and "girls who put 'gently caress the patriarchy all men are scum until proven otherwise!' in their dating profile" are two different groups, hth

But that's not what the profile said. Wanting to a find a person who recognizes that the patriarchy is a real thing that is worth destroying is probably important to some people. These people are probably feminists because the idea that fuels saying "gently caress the patriarchy" is commonly accepted in feminism. Wanting to dissolve the patriarchy doesn't mean that you hate men.

Whatever, nothing matters and all people who use okcupid.com to find friends, actual relationships, or gently caress buddies are weird and sad. Lol.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Militant feminists aren't going to gently caress you guys just cuz you suck their dicks

You gotta eat the puss and booty

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

To be fair, she is tall.
I swiped right to find out if she was joking, but sadly no match so :shrug:

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
That chick looks like she takes Abilify

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Pupils dilated as gently caress

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

ROFLBOT fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Aug 12, 2015

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Curvy Fanny

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

toggle posted:

i want to know if any goons take the "advice" given in these threads and end up in garbage relationships or being stabbed on a first date

I am thinking of using this thread to set up my next first date. Hopefully stabbings ensue

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

neonbregna posted:

I am thinking of using this thread to set up my next first date. Hopefully stabbings ensue

Okay guys got a live one give me your best openers.

My self-summary I was born and raised in Taiwan, moved to DC area in 2008. I love random road trips, traveling the world, and experiencing different cultures. My family and faith are very important to me. I'm looking for someone who can be my lover and best friend to build a home together! What I’m doing with my life I am an architecture designer. My passion is to make this world more beautiful through design. I’m really good at I am a very good listener.
Skill-wise, I like a lot of things, art, and science, but I am not good at anything. I guess that's why I choose architecture. The first things people usually notice about me My smile and my laugh. Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food Book: four love
Movie: Amélie, Three color, cinema paradise, postman, Despicable Me.....
Show: Castle, Grey's anatomy, house of cards.
Music: Madredeus, Enter the worship circle, Nick Drake, George Winston, Hillsong, Mecano. Classical, Jazz.
Food: ALL The six things I could never do without 1. Faith
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Thinking
5. Sleep
6. Music I spend a lot of time thinking about Future then past On a typical Friday night I am Hang out with friends
Go to a popular movie
Go dancing
Call my parents The most private thing I’m willing to admit That I am doing online dating. I’m looking for
Men who like women
Ages 32–45
Near me
Who are single
For new friends, long-term dating
You should message me if If you want to have a sincere relationship.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Ask her if her self-esteem is low enough to date you and if not, how can you help lower it until it is.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Pot Of Shoe posted:

the patriarchy is a real thing that is worth destroying
...and yet I've never heard a coherent, workable idea for what would replace it :laugh:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hollandia posted:

To be fair, she is tall.

anyone that spells Jessica like that is probably obnoxious

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Shumagorath posted:

...and yet I've never heard a coherent, workable idea for what would replace it :laugh:

Is this like a "Foucault was right" post or a "I don't read" brag?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Coolness Averted posted:

Is this like a "Foucault was right" post or a "I don't read" brag?

Foucault is right about nothing.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

eating pussy? heh... thats cool i guess. but i eat booty

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Hollandia posted:

To be fair, she is tall.

How tall we talking here

Aydjile
Oct 13, 2013

Survive Adapt Improve

Busta Chimes.wav posted:

something awful .com forums

i don't like that name. maybe you should stay away from such sites. it could be bad influence.

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Her body cant store fat.

you bastard.
https://video-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/h...0a0&oe=55CBC22C

Aydjile fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Aug 12, 2015

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Hollandia posted:

To be fair, she is tall.

yeah she really does sound very modest lmao

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

idgi

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Looks like Marlon Wayans in White Girls

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Hobohemian posted:

Ask her if her self-esteem is low enough to date you and if not, how can you help lower it until it is.

Okay went with this but added an emoji to lighten it up. Let's see where it goes.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

neonbregna posted:

Okay went with this but added an emoji to lighten it up. Let's see where it goes.

Ugh no half measures. You've ruined it. Maybe you can salvage things by threatening to put gum in her hair.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Darth123123 posted:

anyone that spells Jessica like that is probably obnoxious

jizzica

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Shumagorath posted:

What to you is unworkable and incoherent about egalitarianism?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I get visitors on my profile but no messages :smith:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

notZaar posted:

I get messages but so many of them are just "hi" that I just stole the usual "message me if" section from like 80% of girls' profiles to use myself because come on, unless you're pretty enough to interest me on that alone I need something to actually respond to.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

notZaar posted:

I don't get either but I'm getting hitched in 3 weeks :unsmith:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

LethalGeek posted:

lol what? on okcupid? I don't get it, why would you do this if you aren't trying to hook up?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Pot Of Shoe posted:

What to you is unworkable and incoherent about egalitarianism?
In a corpus of dating site profiles "egalitarianism" shows up ~10x less frequently than "die cis scum".

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

JakeP posted:

lol what? on okcupid? I don't get it, why would you do this if you aren't trying to hook up?

mitztronic posted:

I don't get either but I'm getting hitched in 3 weeks :unsmith:

lmao

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

i havent used okcupid in a long rear end time, i just read this thread for the hilariously lovely people (both goons and the people they find, it's poo poo on both sides of the aisle). This thread is as goon.txt as it gets

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

I dont get it, no one I have met on OKC has actually been using it to make friends, its a service for finding dates.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
If someone is using okc to find "friends" they are either stupid or slowly talking themselves into cheating hth.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I am a passionate Christian. God takes first place in my life. It is my prayer that I will always live my life in such a way that it honours Him. I absolutely love my family. I believe the capacity to care gives life its deepest significance. I also love nature... I find it amazing how God not only wrote the Gospel in the Bible alone...but in the flowers, mountains, clouds and stars. I enjoy going for long walks along the beach, beautiful sunsets and watching each and every star find its place in the night sky. It is the smallest of things that takes the biggest space in my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lord of the files
Sep 4, 2012

come in expecting trainwrecks.

leave satisfied with what i was looking for.

• Locked thread