Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Bape Culture posted:

Took the m out and couldn't resist a cheeky selfie

Look at that loving non-sport E90 steering wheel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008

drgitlin posted:

and both of them are still too fast for public roads.
Hell, what car isn't these days? My car's 8 years old, and has a lot less power and is slower than new M-Cars, yet at the top of 3rd gear I'm already in reckless-driving-ticket range on pretty much every road in Texas.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Comrade Flynn posted:

I saw cars! In Europe!

When I visited I was amazed at how small the old race cars were...

donut
Feb 4, 2001

davebo posted:

I miss when we used to post more pretty ladies with cool cars.

I can't be the only one that enjoyed reading a car forum that didn't feel like it was populated by cavemen.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

donut posted:

I can't be the only one that enjoyed reading a car forum that didn't feel like it was populated by cavemen.

This. Also get the gently caress off the fender.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Problematic

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

If I want to look at half naked girls there are plenty of other sites for that. I read this thread for the awesome cars.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I'm now trying to find the name of this particular terrible car cruising group to show you why women laying on top or in front of cars is a bad thing if you have any sort of standards.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Collateral Damage posted:

If I want to look at half naked girls there are plenty of other sites for that. I read this thread for the awesome cars.

Agreed
\

Plankalkuel
Mar 29, 2008

GramCracker posted:

Went to Denver for the week and spotted this on my last day

I feel the need to quote this again for the new page! It is beautiful :stwoon:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I tried finding a picture of a mostly nude male draped over the hood of a supercar for a clever ironic post, and it's a lot more difficult than I would have predicted. I mean I knew there wouldn't be thousands of pictures, but there's got to be at least one out there, right?

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

Collateral Damage posted:

Why not both?

xzzy posted:

I tried finding a picture of a mostly nude male draped over the hood of a supercar for a clever ironic post, and it's a lot more difficult than I would have predicted. I mean I knew there wouldn't be thousands of pictures, but there's got to be at least one out there, right?

BRB let me grease myself up

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Ethics in video games and car sub forums are very important to me

\

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

xzzy posted:

Best I could find...

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

There you go, now this thread is kosher because it has equality or something.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I wish I was that sls fella. Phwoar.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Alright I didn't think my classy business lady on a cool wagon was horrifically chauvinistic but I've made it 9 years without ever agreeing with A5H so I retract my rose-tinted nostalgia for ladypics.

Worth it for this though:

88h88 posted:

Best I could find...

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Bape Culture posted:

I wish I was that sls fella. Phwoar.

I found that and now I'm going to the gym in half an hour because I need to be that beautiful.

stump
Jan 19, 2006

88h88 posted:

I'm now trying to find the name of this particular terrible car cruising group to show you why women laying on top or in front of cars is a bad thing if you have any sort of standards.

maxpower.jpg

Sadi
Jan 18, 2005
SC - Where there are more rednecks than people

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

Hell, what car isn't these days? My car's 8 years old, and has a lot less power and is slower than new M-Cars, yet at the top of 3rd gear I'm already in reckless-driving-ticket range on pretty much every road in Texas.

I'm pretty sure the top of 3rd is way more than the legal limit in most cars. 2nd is where fun is to be had.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
This is me with my favorite suspension component.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Looking good op.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
My only issue with car/girl pictures is that they usually focus on the girl and I'm here to look at the car so I end up being like "dammit her leg is in front of the intercooler plumbing" or something equally nerdy

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

88h88 posted:

Best I could find...

So you want String-Emil, eh?

Yeah, I dunno either, man.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

evobatman posted:

Look at that loving non-sport E90 steering wheel.

Quality post, OP. You're right, it needs M-stitching.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire

Google image search tip:

"naked guys pickup truck" is not a good term to use with safesearch off.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

stump posted:

maxpower.jpg

Thing is, this kinda poo poo still goes on...

Look at this sket.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Uh so hey have a cool car pic

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Maaaaaaayyyyyyyte.

That picture was taken inbetween drinking beers by the barbie.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
yall just gave bape culture a new way to troll instead of hellaflush cars, can't even say I'm mad about it.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

`Nemesis posted:

yall just gave bape culture a new way to troll instead of hellaflush cars, can't even say I'm mad about it.

What you mean is that this is what AI used to be before the sadbrains, troons, and SJWs took over.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

`Nemesis posted:

Is it trolling if I unironically enjoy his posting though? :v:

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Shrapnig posted:

What you mean is that this is what AI used to be before the sadbrains, troons, and SJWs took over.

Anyone who unironically complains about SJWs should probably :getout:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Shrapnig posted:

Yes, if it's one thing that AI is known for, it's sadbrains, troons, and SJWs.

T1g4h posted:

Is it trolling if I unironically enjoy his posting though? :v:

Nah :)

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lightbulb Out posted:

Anyone who unironically complains about SJWs should probably :getout:

What if I was being ironic...

drat this internet.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Shrapnig posted:

What if I was being ironic...

drat this internet.

I've been here since '08 and I still can't tell whether most of AI is being serious or not.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

you stupid fuckers know that OP means "original poster" or "original post" right? as in, the first post of this thread

Shrapnig posted:

OK if you want it old style...

go die in a fire you piece of poo poo

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

T1g4h posted:

I've been here since '08 and I still can't tell whether most of AI is being serious or not.

Here's a tip, they are, or aren't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

MrChips posted:

you stupid fuckers know that OP means "original poster" or "original post" right? as in, the first post of this thread

OK if you want it old style...

go die in a fire you piece of poo poo

gently caress the ocean imo.