Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I don't think most of that stuff happened in the movie...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

What a waste of water.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The MSJ posted:

This movie has a new title now. And with a new poster that's pretty much the old one with a new background.

They better start showing him doing some cooking or something.

Just gonna pretend it's a continuation of

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

CelticPredator posted:

I would not want to party with people who didn't like Godzilla. They don't seem like fun cool people.

Unlike people who did like Godzilla who would only show up for the last 10 minutes of the party, cause a huge mess when they try to fight the other guests who have been there the whole time, and then shamble off into the distance leaving the people at the party wondering what just happened.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Oi, that woman is not properly dressed for the kitchen!

Posters galore:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
At long last, we will be privy to the secrets of THE GHOST DIMENSION™.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Yey!

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

FK in the coffee.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Mister Chief posted:

FK in the coffee.

It's kind of funny that at one point in its development Deadly Premonition was threatened with legal action for looking too much like Twin Peaks when in the end the game is probably one of the biggest reasons that so many younger people found out about Twin Peaks in the past few years.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mr. Carlisle posted:

What's wrong with your faaaaaaaaaace?

Apparently they just started filming it so it's not going to be out for a while.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

But it's happening. And that's all I needed to know.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ride Along 2: The Ghost Dimension

It even works when you say it aloud!

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Sleeveless posted:

It's kind of funny that at one point in its development Deadly Premonition was threatened with legal action for looking too much like Twin Peaks when in the end the game is probably one of the biggest reasons that so many younger people found out about Twin Peaks in the past few years.

I like Deadly Premonition but I don't think that's right at all

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Good things come out of bears?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That is wonderfully brazen.

"Lol you wasted money on these pieces of garbage for nearly a decade. Here you go dumbfucks, time for your cookie. :laugh:"

I know it's not actually like that, but it's easy to read that way.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

The MSJ posted:

What is that man bear doing to his anus.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

The MSJ posted:

Is there any other possible way to view that poster other than all the pandas being horrified at seeing his taint?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I dunno that one dude on the right is pretty loving psyched

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Wendell posted:

I don't think most of that stuff happened in the movie...

That movie doesn't exist, so I assume the title's been shopped onto an existing poster.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

heres somethin i whipped up just for laughs... if you are offended by this i am sorry

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Gorilla Salad posted:

Is there any other possible way to view that poster other than all the pandas being horrified at seeing his taint?
I think that's the point

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

davidspackage posted:

That movie doesn't exist, so I assume the title's been shopped onto an existing poster.

Jodorowsky's Dune does exist, but it's a documentary about the making of the one that doesn't exist.

https://youtu.be/4WWu1kclNDA

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

I am glad that someone at Paramount also realised that the latest Mission Impossible poster would be way more :krad: if it was hand-drawn, so they commisioned Steven Chorney to do his thing

fatherboxx fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Aug 12, 2015

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

CelticPredator posted:

But it's happening. And that's all I needed to know.

Is Lynch back on board?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mr. Squishy posted:

Is Lynch back on board?

Yes. Going public with the dispute got Showtime to cave to his demands (which was basically that he wanted more episodes.)

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Tomero_the_Great posted:

heres somethin i whipped up just for laughs... if you are offended by this i am sorry

Until today I never really thought about Lenny Kravitz and bears.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

mind the walrus posted:

That is wonderfully brazen.

"Lol you wasted money on these pieces of garbage for nearly a decade. Here you go dumbfucks, time for your cookie. :laugh:"

I know it's not actually like that, but it's easy to read that way.

No it's actually exactly like that.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

fatherboxx posted:

I am glad that someone Paramount also realised that the latest Mission Impossible poster would be way more :krad: if it was hand-drawn, so they commisioned Steven Chorney to do his thing

For what amounts to a giant heads poster this is pretty cool. What would look incrediably cheap if it was just photoshoped, comes off pretty classy looking hand drawn.

Although the fact that absolutely massive tom cruise god head is staring intently at a random patch of empty looking ground just off frame is fantastically hilarious, does detract a bit from what was probably meant to be at least a slightly serious tone .

Would watch movie involving colossal tom cruise head glaring down at random bits of the globe.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Vegetable posted:

I think that's the point

I thought as much, but I'm so broken by the internet I can no longer tell with these things.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

The unofficial sequel to Eddie Murphy's Raw.
:ramsay:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

33 miners gazed at the miraculous escape hole shaped like the number 33 with their families waiting just outside.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Obligatory:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The MSJ posted:

33 miners gazed at the miraculous escape hole shaped like the number 33 with their families waiting just outside.

Starring 3 guys, and thirty extras

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

When I first heard of this, I thought it might be another Amazon Women on the Moon. Alas it was stupid, unlike AWotM which was stupid-funny.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

The full credits box on this poster does not contain the name of any cast member. I don't recall ever seeing that before.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Jedit posted:

The full credits box on this poster does not contain the name of any cast member. I don't recall ever seeing that before.

That's because the travails into the Ghost Dimension really happened, and aren't a movie.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
How do you properly credit a ghost anyway? Wouldn't any payment go to their estate?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Well the Ghost Actors Guild takes a pretty big cut...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

The MSJ posted:

Jesus. Took 'em long enough.