Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Questioner86 posted:

Things are cranking right along and Yoshiro will continue to drop information as soon as he can.

Things are busy for the whole QA department and the company as a whole. While we're doing our thing some people have moved onto work for the next update and some people are iterating on content Incinerate & Detonate. Performance optimizations, tweaks based on internal playtest data, refinements and bug fixes are still rolling in but soon we'll start slowing down the checkins to only critical fixes and start getting the build ready for the public. I showed off some of the new features to some friends I had over at my house this weekend and seeing their reactions got me really excited for you all to see the new content. Hopefully you'll think it was worth the wait once you get a chance to see all the cool new stuff.

edit: Just kidding, I'm actually dead and I'm taking the source code with me to the grave.

loving RIP brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

Looks like the floor that ended up getting killed... Was the one Questioner worked on. Ironic. Because of the game name, you know.

did he say NEXT UPDATE?! BUT HE DIDN'T SPECIFICALLY SAY IT'S FREE TRIPWIRE IS loving US AGAIN

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Looks like the floor that ended up getting killed... Was the one Questioner worked on. Ironic. Because of the game name, you know.

did he say NEXT UPDATE?! BUT HE DIDN'T SPECIFICALLY SAY IT'S FREE TRIPWIRE IS loving US AGAIN

That was really bad.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

Skoll posted:

That was really bad.

My life has no meaning without new KF2 content.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

dogstile posted:

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
eat at arbys

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
Tripwire filed for chapter 11. Phoneposting so can't link the pc gamer article atm

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Professor Cthulhu posted:

Somebody better say "they plump when you cook em" for this weapon.

Take that suspiciously American quote back to Counter Strike!

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

Gromit posted:

Take that suspiciously American quote back to Counter Strike!

Could just have the American character say it. :shrug:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

DeusExMachinima posted:

Tripwire filed for chapter 11. Phoneposting so can't link the pc gamer article atm

Please report to Processing for DNA extraction :unsmigghh:

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

DeusExMachinima posted:

Please do link it because I'm finding absolutely nothing and if they need financial help at this point in the game's cycle I can't imagine it's gonna go well

but I have to imagine this is false

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

ClonedPickle posted:

Please do link it because I'm finding absolutely nothing and if they need financial help at this point in the game's cycle I can't imagine it's gonna go well

but I have to imagine this is false

You're adorable.

The big question for me is: what will get updated first? Killing Floor 2 or Starbound?

Kris xK fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Aug 18, 2015

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Geight posted:

Could just have the American character say it. :shrug:

Plenty of American-centric games already. Give us ridiculous Euro-quotes.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

just like the lads from the falklands

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Gestalt Intellect posted:

just like the lads from the falklands

Reverend Alberts is one of my favorite characters. I love it when he tries to act like like some sort of macho soldier guy by saying things like "It's time for some, "spray and pray", lads". It's like a grandpa desperatly trying to be cool and with it, but he does a horrible job at it.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Kris xK posted:

You're adorable.

The big question for me is: what will get updated first? Killing Floor 2 or Starbound?

Star citizen will be out before kf2 finishes adding classes.

Nilisco
Sep 11, 2001
Anyone have luck getting a refund on this? I tried but had around 15 hours played and steam told me to go gently caress myself. Will tripwire refund?

still blows my mind they billed this as "greenlight done right"

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

Nilisco posted:

Anyone have luck getting a refund on this? I tried but had around 15 hours played and steam told me to go gently caress myself. Will tripwire refund?

From my recollection and ignoring their new two hour refund policy, Steam has only ever given out refunds when developers blatantly lied to their userbase, and this has only happened once or twice. You can send in a support ticket to remove Killing Floor 2 from your games inventory if you're so inclined.

Theta Zero fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 19, 2015

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Nilisco posted:

jesus loving christ

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nilisco posted:

lol shut up

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Great Beer posted:

Star citizen will be out before kf2 finishes adding Demoman.

Felt I needed to zero that in for you.

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Nilisco posted:

Suck it up.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nilisco posted:

You are a literal retard. :commissar:

Nilisco
Sep 11, 2001
are you guys secretly hoping you'll get your names in the game as an easteregg for sucking off the devs here? might happen in the 2019 second content pack.

I paid for early access as they said it was close to being done with just fewer perks and maps. that clearly isn't the case at all. i mean yeah $30 for a bunch of excel charts sure is loving exciting

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nilisco posted:

are you guys secretly hoping you'll get your names in the game as an easteregg for sucking off the devs here? might happen in the 2019 second content pack.

I paid for early access as they said it was close to being done with just fewer perks and maps. that clearly isn't the case at all. i mean yeah $30 for a bunch of excel charts sure is loving exciting

lol at you

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
mentally normal person: im mad and going to bitch about a cheap video game that im not happy with instead of chalking it up as a loss

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey guys i bought an early access game and i dont like it WHAT DO

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Nilisco posted:

you put 15 hours into it retard

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also mentally normal person: if you like a video game you must be sucking the developers off

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ruggington posted:

gently caress you im trying to pentapost

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im sorry we fought ruggington

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

i can learn to forgive

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nilisco posted:

here is your refund

*points to dilz*

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nilisco posted:

What's it like being as stupid as the bitcoin guy in the Star Citizen thread? Do you diddle kiddies like he does as well? :aatrek:

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Ruggington posted:

Go easy man, that's like $2 an hour! What a fuckin' scam.

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice
:siren:Hey lets stop arguing and play some Killing Floor 2:siren: this is not a modpost i am a mod of computers not the games that run on them

Is there a goon group for this yet? It looks like the servers in the OP are down, unless I'm a retard. Nothing happens when I type in "open 104.156.246.12:7777" (without the quotes) in the console and hit enter.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Right here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/KF2goons

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Alereon posted:

:siren:Hey lets stop arguing and play some Killing Floor 2:siren: this is not a modpost i am a mod of computers not the games that run on them

Is there a goon group for this yet? It looks like the servers in the OP are down, unless I'm a retard. Nothing happens when I type in "open 104.156.246.12:7777" (without the quotes) in the console and hit enter.

I will play with you tomorrow friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Alereon posted:

Akumos disappeared and took his server offline. I think he got permabanned but I'm not really sure. Feel free to add me on Steam if you want to get some games, I'm in the KF2 goon group.