Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KimotaBoom
Feb 8, 2008
Duck and cover. That's the first thing to do. Duck and cover.
Hey look at these cartoons! They're really bad! That's funnier than internet slang arguments right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

KimotaBoom posted:

Hey look at these cartoons! They're really bad! That's funnier than internet slang arguments right?4

FEND HIM WHERE HE BELONGS. Man this D&D campaign looks pretty sick.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

I dunno, that looks pretty hot to me :pervert:

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

KimotaBoom posted:

Hey look at these cartoons! They're really bad! That's funnier than internet slang arguments right?

Politicians are naive, well-meaning people whose child-like kind of selfishness is taken advantage of by manipulative villains. In the end, however, everything will turn out alright and Disney will have all the money.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

That's all we ever wanted, Tinsley, an apology.

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

I could swear this Joke is more than two weeks old.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

.Edward Penischin posted:

I could swear this Joke is more than two weeks old.

He's up to three weeks, now.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Fuckboys were part of Immortan Joe's pleasure palace.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Our duly elected government tackles same-sex marriage.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Diabetes is a ugly, repulsive-looking monster, but it's unfair to judge him on his looks because he has a noble, if tormented, soul and is the real victim in the story.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

actually diabetes was the scientist

FreeKillB
May 13, 2009
It turns our the meaning of the word is ambiguous.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

oddium posted:

actually diabetes was the scientist

But isn't the scientist...the real monster?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Diabetes are going to go all the way this season.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

toanoradian posted:

But isn't the scientist...the real monster?

The monster is us and always has been.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Diabetes' feet are falling off. A grimly realistic cartoon.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm not sure on the context on that two bulls but I'm gonna guess diabetes is becoming an issue in tribal areas because of easy access to junk food and a general lack of care for their health.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Ya, that's it. He's done quite a few toons just about how people should eat better and exercise more, so presumably it's really bad.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

seiferguy posted:

I'm not sure on the context on that two bulls but I'm gonna guess diabetes is becoming an issue in tribal areas because of easy access to junk food and a general lack of care for their health.

Native Americans may also be more genetically vulnerable to diabetes. In any case, the rate of diabetes among Natives is much higher than the general population, and it's gotten a lot worse over the last couple decades.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I've always heard it blamed on fry bread but that just might be a metaphorical stand in for "bad diet". Though I would like to try some fry bread some time.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

zoux posted:

Though I would like to try some fry bread some time.

It was pretty disappointing when I tried it, unfortunately.

Robot Dog
Oct 2, 2013

FreeKillB posted:

It turns our the meaning of the word is ambiguous.

quote:

“[Y]ou can identify fuckboys … because they are always doing gently caress poo poo. Just the dumbest, weirdest, lamest possible poo poo ever."

Seems clear to me.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Robot Dog posted:

Seems clear to me.

"Generic pejorative" it is!

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Political Cartoons 2015: Fuckboys and Dic Pics

BTW gently caress you Muir for this godawful derail that I'm not exactly helping but gently caress you anyway.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Marty Two Bulls has done a bunch of diabetes-related cartoons, and has been drawing them for years. Here's a selection:

Bonus: alcoholism!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I actually love that booze bottle

Poor li'l guy, he's so confused :(

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"Just stop drinking"

cutting insight as always.

If I remember right aren't most 'don't build loving liquor stores right in front of our borders' fights usually around 'hey this is really gross because you guys constantly advertise how cheap and easy your booze is to get when you know this community has a lot of alcohol problems' more than 'YOU'LL MAGICALLY FORCE US ALL TO DRINK YOU BASTARDS'?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yes the 7th generation consoles marked the rise of Mountain Dew and Doritos into 'gaming culture'

(i just vomited in my mouth urhg)

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

1 WA D.C. EST
3 lol that Liz Warren :allears:
4 :psyduck:
15 horns.aiff
19 agc

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Such adorable wishful thinking.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Danziger doesn't get enough love in this thread.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

It brings me such joy to see the growing divide over Trump THE SAVIOR/Trump the loudmouthed idiot.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Okay, that courtroom sketch artist is now downgraded to the second worst caricature of Tom Brady ever.

And Gorrell bashing Trump? I'd have thought he'd be a go-with-the-flow guy.

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here

Allie you do realize that stacking a whole bunch of ridiculous poo poo without it immediately toppling over means he's GOOD at balancing right?

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Yes the 7th generation consoles marked the rise of Mountain Dew and Doritos into 'gaming culture'

(i just vomited in my mouth urhg)

It's not referring to console generations, it's referring to the Native American principle (apparently originating with the Iroquois Constitution, but more generally adopted by many Tribal Nations) that decisions should be made in consideration of the impact the decision will have seven generations down. Basically, he's using it as shorthand for "won't somebody think of the children."

Maybe it has a secondary connection to 7th generation consoles, but I'm skeptical given the context of the phrase.

EDIT: Be right back. Going to post my response in the Idiots on Social Media thread.

Not My Leg fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Aug 18, 2015

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Kabanaw posted:

Allie you do realize

Nope.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

The picture of dad there is freaking me out. Looks like he's carrying around a headless torso in a USDA shirt.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Not My Leg posted:

It's not referring to console generations, it's referring to the Native American principle (apparently originating with the Iroquois Constitution, but more generally adopted by many Tribal Nations) that decisions should be made in consideration of the impact the decision will have seven generations down. Basically, he's using it as shorthand for "won't somebody think of the children."

Maybe it has a secondary connection to 7th generation consoles, but I'm skeptical given the context of the phrase.

That was a joke, you nimrod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

colonel_korn posted:

1 WA D.C. EST

Holy poo poo I think I just enjoyed a Branco

Ahahahahaha, Bors is my hero. That Bernie.

• Locked thread