Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Proposition Joe posted:

Is Diggle a cop now? It would make sense for him, and Thea and Oliver, to have a job.

Oliver has a sugar momma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
I would watch Diggle and The Man.

Only if Diggle drives, mind.

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006

Kibayasu posted:

Trigger discipline, Diggle! God.

At least he has a trigger, look at Lance's gun.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

jscolon2.0 posted:

Nyssa & Ollie, double Eskimo brothers.

Ollie and Nyssa high-five then both try to sleep with Det. Lance.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

sbaldrick posted:

Ollie and Nyssa high-five then both try to sleep with Det. Lance.

Get the entire family. Lance or River first?

OmniBeer
Jun 5, 2011

This is no time to
remain stagnant!

Whizbang posted:

I just want there to be a building on fire and for an exasperated Captain Detective Lance to tell everyone it wasn't his fault.

:tipshat: Every time I see him pop up, that's all I think. Haha.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

bobkatt013 posted:

Get the entire family. Lance or River first?

Well Lance obviously. Then He's going to get with her in season 5 where a flashback reveals that everything that has happened was part of a big complicated plan by Ollie to sleep with every member of the Lance family as a bet to Tommy who turns out to be alive.

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Aug 19, 2015

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

Will amells wrestling match likely turn up online somewhere?

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Amell is selling a shirt for charity

https://represent.com/amellstardust

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Little_wh0re posted:

Will amells wrestling match likely turn up online somewhere?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9erDBp1pUA

If you sign up on the first of September (I think. They're weird about it sometimes) you get the month free and then you can cancel after you watch Summerslam. (Watch Swerved where they prank wrasslers first)

mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009
Unable to link currently, but he posted a video earlier of what he's wearing to the match...it's the new Green Arrow suit, sleeveless in all it's glory

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Here it is.
https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/videos/909280462490555/

mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009

Much obliged

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

He really is the best.

David D. Davidson posted:

Well Lance obviously. Then He's going to get with her in season 5 where a flashback reveals that everything that has happened was part of a big complicated plan by Ollie to sleep with every member of the Lance family as a bet to Tommy who turns out to be alive.

"I also banged every member of the Al'Guld family too"

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
He really is the anti-Tom Welling. The guy adores being a superhero.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Stephen Amell is so earnest he's got a friend named Vern.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Phylodox posted:

Stephen Amell is so earnest he's got a friend named Vern.

:golfclap:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Got a handshake, some small talk and a high-five. And he signed this for me

He said "This is awesome! Do they sell these?" And held it up to his face. Sadly the no photo policy prevented me from capturing the moment.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Rhyno posted:

He said "This is awesome! Do they sell these?" And held it up to his face. Sadly the no photo policy prevented me from capturing the moment.

That's probably for the best. Once you put that mask up, anybody could be underneath them.
I mean, a photo of Stephen Amell? That would be amazing.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Rhyno posted:

That's awesome.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Amell talks on Bruce Wayne and DCCU

quote:

Acknowledging that he has very little say in who is cast or what characters join the show, Stephen Amell still managed during his Wizard World Chicago panel this afternoon to give fans quite a bit to chew on in terms of the possibility of future tie-ins with DC's biggest-name superheroes.

During a Q&A session with fans, Amell acknowledged that he would still love to get Bruce Wayne on the series at some point, saying that a character so similar to Oliver Queen in so many ways could make a great ally, or even a great rival.

That said, Amell told fans that he'd discussed the issue with DC Entertainment chief Diane Nelson, who told him that they want to keep exclusivity and separation between big properties to make "the best version of each thing," and not run the risk of forcing unnecessary crossovers.

"So it's going to be tough to bring [those characters] to the show," Amell admitted.

Still, Amell said, using that logic he doesn't see any reason why Arrow couldn't have "their version" of Bruce Wayne down the line -- presumably a mindset shared with at least some people involved with the series since The Flash referred to Wayne Enterprises in its pilot.

Asked further whether the door is completely closed on the idea of Amell playing Oliver Queen in a DC movie, the actor was cautious. While there is "no contractual barrier to me appearing in a...DC movie," Amell admitted, if the opportunity ever arose he would have to consider whether it was something he really wanted.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

*Except how we're putting the Joker in Gotham.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Aphrodite posted:

It's amazing they held off this long.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
*And a completely different Flash in a movie

DC's policy on this poo poo is incoherent

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Completely different Flash is canon.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Aphrodite posted:

They did that last season

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

Completely different Flash is canon.

The movie actor even said "gently caress yes! Let's do Two Worlds Flash, me and Grant Gustin can travel to each others universes and team up to fight evil!" so he's definitely on board.

A great deal of the DCU hard and fast rules were set in stone before the Flash exploded into the huge hit it was with the 18-49 crowd, occasionally beating the big 4 networks. Now looking at the money that can be made suddenly a lot of decision makers are wondering what else they can do and contradicting themselves. The problem is there won't be any new set rules until Supergirl airs and BvS is out because right now those are the biggest unknowns. Unlikely that BvS will stumbled at the box office but who knows.

Amell is right about the movie, he'd have to leave the show for an entire season to film it, and then the show isn't Arrow anymore. He's been pretty clear how amazing the experience of the show is and I really doubt he'd leave it for a starring movie role. His part as Casey Jones isn't that big in the new TMNT movie is it?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

When did Flash mention Wayne?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

omg chael crash posted:

When did Flash mention Wayne?

Pilot episode. The future newspaper in Wells' secret room mentioned a WayneTech/Queen Consolidated merger.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I think you could easily strike a compromise where we get bruce wayne but not batman. They'd have to do some reinvention though, maybe making Bruce Wayne much younger than Olliver. Otherwise he's literally the same drat dude.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Narcissus1916 posted:

I think you could easily strike a compromise where we get bruce wayne but not batman. They'd have to do some reinvention though, maybe making Bruce Wayne much younger than Olliver. Otherwise he's literally the same drat dude.

Huh? If Bruce Wayne was the same age as Oliver that'd make him distinct from the other Bruce Wayne currently on TV and the Bruce Wayne in the upcoming movie.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
Just do a crossover with gotham. It has one of the better bruce waynes anyhow.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Or some time fuckery with Damien popping through or whotsisface from Batman Beyond. Can they reference that ?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Just a reminder that Amell wrestles tonight and if he doesn't wear the Arrow costume I will be so mad

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

Just a reminder that Amell wrestles tonight and if he doesn't wear the Arrow costume I will be so mad

Hell yeah, I believe in him

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Valeyard posted:

Hell yeah, I believe in him

Celebs usually win their matches and I really hope he has a finisher

Like shooting Stardust with a arrow or something, idk

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?

Chokes McGee posted:

He could probably pull off the Falcon Arrow.

http://youtu.be/p97Qu25isKk

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Chokes McGee posted:

He's gonna stab Stardust in the shoulder with an arrow and wiggle it around until Stardust apologizes.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

Why did he change his name from gold dust to stardust?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.

Pillowpants posted:

Why did he change his name from gold dust to stardust?

That's his brother

• Locked thread