Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Sjurygg posted:

With nurses in it.

Why is it that everyone on a given base thinks the ambulance is their fuckshack?

We ended up putting a chain and padlock on the back doors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Derek Dominoe posted:

Why is it that everyone on a given base thinks the ambulance is their fuckshack?

yep. the helicopter pilots loved to break into them to bang

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Derek Dominoe posted:

check out this righteous christian cockblock.

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer
Even better is that the Army Song is based off the old war song of Philippine domination, The Caissons Go Rolling Along.

Should just change it to this, for all the millenials (snake people).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Derek Dominoe posted:

Because people are generally stupid and unimaginative.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Its probably an added bonus that there's some kind of medical lube floating around in there, too.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
12 Amazing Uses for Nasopharyngeal Tubes! #5 will make you puke!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
EMTs will HATE you!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Here's one weird trick about tourniquets discovered by a grunt that medics don't want you to know!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

Here's one weird trick about tourniquets discovered by a grunt that medics don't want you to know!

the ultimate cockring :madmax:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

the ultimate cockring :madmax:
I was thinking auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Icon Of Sin posted:

Its probably an added bonus that there's some kind of medical lube floating around in there, too.

There's xylocaine gel for nasopharyngeal intubation. Smear it on your dick as an anal lube so you can tear your frenulum right off and not even notice it.

Caconym
Feb 12, 2013

Sjurygg posted:

There's xylocaine gel for nasopharyngeal intubation. Smear it on your dick as an anal lube so you can tear your frenulum right off and not even notice it.

And when you start noticing there's instanyl for that. :v:

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Too bad I didn't join the medical corp when I got in. All I had was gay *'Murican* sex with other infantrymen overseas :/

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I thought loving in a portapotty was the height of class :shrug:

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Our medic in Iraq was assuredly gay and had an FLA to drive around all by himself. The jokes wrote themselves. He had been the unit's designated medic (on loan from one of the line battalions) for training for several months and then volunteered to roll with us for the invasion of Iraq. During a boring few weeks of sitting in the desert waiting for the war to kick off we'd sit around the back of his truck (because it had cots to sit on and was out of the sun and wind) and rate the various passersby on whether or not he'd invite them to his 'mobile honeymoon suite'.

I don't know if anyone took him up on his offer but for his sake I hope he got some because we sure as gently caress didn't until much later when they put us up in the Interior Ministry office building along with a bunch of miscellaneous brigade staff and supply types so there were at least a few women around and I know they weren't hurting for company. However the only one worth a second look wasn't from there, she was a reservist Public Affairs NCO that lived in the Green Zone that was shacked up with some SF officer who may or may not have been married. She was a deployment 8 or 9 so figure a home station 6-7.

Anyway that's my story for the day.

bend it like baked ham
Feb 16, 2009

Fries.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Sjurygg posted:

I have my doubts that you could stay hard with that smeared on your dick, but I dunno. Now I want to experiment.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Nah. My nco in Iraq almost had a gay encounter. Our bosses were pretty strict about "Army.mil poo poo ONLY" so on our 24 hour shift, he and I would browse chat rooms on AKO. One was something like "super happy rainbow pony time!" And was before the MLP boom. So he jumped in and hosed around I came in too.

He started to talk with this person named Ashley, and since it was AKO you couldn't change your name. They talk back and forth, find out they were on the same base and talk started to get sexual.

He came to me about a week later, white as a sheet, that Ashley was a man. I laughed my rear end off and asked how he found out. Apparently they had scheduled a sexy rendezvous at his CHU for later that day when Ashley asked "so have you ever been with a man before?" My NCO was like "lol, no I'm not gay." And then Ashley asked the golden words.

"So I'll be your first?" It was then he rocketed back from his chair (I remember that. I just thought he had to poo poo real bad) and I guess cleared the air with Ashley later. He spent the deployment afraid that a black man (they said they were black) would show up at his door sometime during those 15 months.

He would have done it if it was a girl. I saw him gently caress his soldier in the back of a taxi while I distracted the driver, drunk, on our way back from the VFW. That's like the fourth girl he hosed in the unit. And he was married with four kids.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

I have my doubts that you could stay hard with that smeared on your dick, but I dunno. Now I want to experiment.

Will report back later.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Casimir Radon posted:

It shouldn't affect blood flow.. so..? Go nuts? Nut?

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
With the anesthetic effects you'll be able to gently caress like a god

or until your raw dick falls off

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I wouldn't think blood flow would be the issue.

Wouldn't it be the complete lack of tactile sensation that would eventually lead to the drop in performance?

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Wool socks and fleshlights wouldn't care all that much tbh

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

LCL-Dead posted:

I wouldn't think blood flow would be the issue.

Wouldn't it be the complete lack of tactile sensation that would eventually lead to the drop in performance?

Tactile sensation isn't the only stimulus involved. Ultimately it's all from the brain, so the answer is "probably not."

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Guest2553 posted:

Wool socks and fleshlights wouldn't care all that much tbh

That's textile sensation.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Soulex posted:

That's textile sensation.

Nice.. Very nice

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

With the anesthetic effects you'll be able to gently caress like a god

or until your raw dick falls off

She probably won't feel a thing either since the residual stuff on your skin will anesthetize her clitty too

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Scratch Monkey posted:

She probably won't feel a thing either since the residual stuff on your skin will anesthetize her clitty too

Ahem:

Sjurygg posted:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
A professional wedding photographer and peacetime army vet:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Zeris posted:

A professional wedding photographer and peacetime army vet:

Goddamn it his loving narration sucks.

Also gently caress the majority of dependa photographers and crew. Your poo poo sucks, adding a solar flare isn't artistic, selective color is shameful, and nobody wants to see your monstrosity of a watermark.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Soulex posted:

Goddamn it his loving narration sucks.

Also gently caress the majority of dependa photographers and crew. Your poo poo sucks, adding a solar flare isn't artistic, selective color is shameful, and nobody wants to see your monstrosity of a watermark.

My cousin's wife is a pretty good photographer. I didn't realize it was a stereotype. Also I don't know what makes good photos.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

I don't know if it's a recent thing or what, but there have been way too many people into crazy photography poo poo to where I've learned by osmosis far too much about lenses, bodies, exposure lengths, and developing methods.

I guess it's just another thing for Joe to throw his paycheck at instead of rimz or tactical gear.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Also I don't know what makes good photos.

you and the vast majority of people, insofar as "good photography" exists. which is why some barely sapient hippopotamus can use a rebel t5i that they spent diaper money on to do baby portraits where they add a soft focus filter in post and charge $50/shoot.

it's fine, considering they're engaged in a laudable activity: ripping off servicemembers.

also no it's not really recent, it's just that entry level SLRs have become about as complicated as and old p&s and actually probably cheaper than a high quality p&s. and it's been that way for some time

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
i wonder if i could paint my old pentax 67 olive drab and sell tactical portait sessions

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

atomicthumbs posted:

i wonder if i could paint my old pentax 67 olive drab and sell tactical portait sessions
There's an olive drab Nikonos. You can take pictures of the happy couple, drowning.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I've been thinking about getting a decent camera but trying to find the right one is a tremendous pain in the dick.

Long exposure, macro, burst, etc. Not looking for anything crazy. But the only point and shoots worth a drat cost as much as a MILC. If I'm gonna drop that kind of money I might as well get one of those. So there's another 724 camera models to choose from, and a ton of them have that cheap loving retro look that for some reason is popular.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Get the cheapest DSLR you can. Used if possible. Use it for two or three occasions. Realize its a pain in the dick to carry around, lenses are loving expensive, and is never there when you want a picture anyway. Also its not cloud connected, and gently caress taking out memory cards or USB cables.

Return to using your cell phone in macro mode to make your donger look bigger.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I thought film photography would be fun, then I got my first accidental exposure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Casimir Radon posted:

I thought film photography would be fun, then I got my first accidental exposure.
How much is your bail?