Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Ramos posted:

Also, last I checked, this is its own game, not a Fallout mod. The voice acting is also decent and the general level of quality from what we've seen is being maintained through the project.

Do I like it? No. But gently caress, that's a lot of time and effort into making something coherent and you have to admit there's at least a pretty decent work ethic behind it.

I don't know what you watched, but I would not describe that as having "decent voice acting".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Roobanguy posted:

some people really dont like barney

I remember in the mid-90's a friend showed me a website all centered around killing Barney, complete with target practice art and a novella-length fanfiction about how Barney was behind a plot to overthrow humanity via brainwashing kids to murder their parents: The Jihad to Destroy Barney is still up to this day. Considering all the kid-marketed stuff grown adults love to co-opt to the point of denying it was never for children (ahem PONIES) it's weird to see it done out of sheer hatred for the original. I don't think any other IP quite inspired such bile.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Someone chose "pewdie-pinkiepie" as a username. This is the world we have created. :geno:

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

FutonForensic posted:

Men Are From Jojo, Women Are From Touhou

What about this one?

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Rectus posted:

What about this one?

Clearly it's a transjojo Reimu.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

I remember in the mid-90's a friend showed me a website all centered around killing Barney, complete with target practice art and a novella-length fanfiction about how Barney was behind a plot to overthrow humanity via brainwashing kids to murder their parents: The Jihad to Destroy Barney is still up to this day. Considering all the kid-marketed stuff grown adults love to co-opt to the point of denying it was never for children (ahem PONIES) it's weird to see it done out of sheer hatred for the original. I don't think any other IP quite inspired such bile.

I remember when I was 7 or so talking about doing some sort of harm to Barney was generally accepted as proof that you were a bad due who knew which way the win was blowing "Barney? Yeah my main men the Ninja Turtles wouldn't take any of his crap."

e: I forget to type the letter "d" a lot apparently?

The Moon Monster has a new favorite as of 01:36 on Aug 21, 2015

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

quote:

Fans of Tex Avery may remember these two gals from the episode "Little Rural Riding Hood." The country side Red Riding Hood on the left always walked around barefoot with those giant soles and toes of hers so she's key prey for a tickling. The city Red Riding Hood on the right has smaller feet than her other but she makes up for it with a beautiful voice that you will love listening to as she laughs X3

Apparently in this version, the wolves have caught them and are going to use every means to tickle them into exhaustion from feathers to their long cartoon tongues until they agree to be their girls
Both Red Riding Hoods property of MGM/ Tex Avery

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Roobanguy posted:

But I love barney. :eng99:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
That looks great and bizarre, what is that?

Also:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I don't know what that is, but I like it.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

That looks great and bizarre, what is that?

That's One Piece, the pirate manga. It's not normally photoreal though.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
That is loving incredible, holy poo poo

Yeah, it's One Piece, with Gold Roger and Fire Fist Ace on the execution platform, and Monkey D. Garp facing away.

One Piece is pretty much my favorite series of all time, I heartily recommend it to anyone. Once it reaches the Arlong Park arc, it starts being incredible and almost never stops up to the current chapters. There's really not a whole lot like it. The artstyle's a sticking point for a lot of people, but it's plenty capable of getting serious when it needs to be.

Just don't watch the anime; if you've ever wondered what stretching a 19-page weekly comic into a 22 minute episode would be like, that's what they've turned it into. Makes DBZ look positively fast by comparison.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Some OP fanart while we're at it. I love the variety in the designs from the series.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Roobanguy posted:

Does anyone like Barney? There's plenty of old shows that I'll fully admit are bad and stupid,that I love anyway. But I've never heard of anyone looking back at Barney with fond memories. He's just sort of universally hated.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
I used to love Barney as a little kid.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Holy poo poo, legitimately thought it was a photo at first.

And yeah, Oda's fantastic when it comes to character design. Great manga, that.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Mr Tastee posted:

I don't know what you watched, but I would not describe that as having "decent voice acting".

Have you seen the Bad Mods thread? Nothing like hearing the modder mumble his way through several npcs. :v:

mycot has a new favorite as of 00:56 on Aug 20, 2015

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Is this from an alternate reality where Kaku shared his devil fruit with the Strawhat crew?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Suaimhneas posted:

Is this from an alternate reality where Kaku shared his devil fruit with the Strawhat crew?

It's the alternate universe where this guy was one of the Seven Warlords.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Suaimhneas posted:

The alternate universe where everyone is a descendant of Charles II of Spain.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.

How do they put on suits under their shells?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Very skilled tailoring.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
They also have shirt cuffs with no shirts.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
loving burned, man.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Great, now I have the song stuck in my head.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Learn more about LOTR here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHoJSgq6mqc

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

pussy riot police posted:

I used to love Barney as a little kid.

One of my early memories as a young 4-5 year old kid was my mom threatening to make me watch Barney if I didn't do a chore right away and being legitimately scared and begging her not to do it and I'd do that chore right away.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Sonic combined with 101 Dalmatians? :psyduck:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Ofaloaf posted:

Sonic combined with 101 Dalmatians? :psyduck:

I rather see 101 Dalmatians combined with Wonderful 101. 101 puppies turning into a giant fist to beat up Cruella.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

quote:

JoJo’s Bizarre Trailer Park - This story follows a young man named Ricky and his stand, Crazy Doobie, as they go on a wild adventure to find the culprit of mysterious murders in their trailer park. A crossover/AU you never wanted and never needed.

Rama of Ra
Sep 7, 2005
~Where's Sitka? Right about the middle of your thumb.~
More like the one we didn't know we needed.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Rirse posted:

I rather see 101 Dalmatians combined with Wonderful 101. 101 puppies turning into a giant fist to beat up Cruella.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Mr Tastee posted:

quote:

JoJo’s Bizarre Trailer Park - This story follows a young man named Ricky and his stand, Crazy Doobie, as they go on a wild adventure to find the culprit of mysterious murders in their trailer park. A crossover/AU you never wanted and never needed.

I'd watch the ever loving gently caress out of this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I don't even like Trailer Park Boys--nothing personal, just not my speed--and I would watch the poo poo out of that show.

• Locked thread