Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

But Soylent Green is still cool, right?

Don't eat soylent green made from people who ate soylent. Biomagnification etc etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Aramoro posted:

It says it damages reproductive health so not an issue for people who drink Soylent.

And the lead dumbs you down and makes you violent.

It's the double heavy metal whammy.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Elfgames posted:

It varies, person to person.

:golfclap:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Want to "spice up" that big jar of pickle juice you're stuck lugging around? Click here to find out how!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Here's a helpful guide to how to make your own!

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Here's a helpful guide to how to make your own!

I'll say it: I like it for what it is.

It's a lot of work for a prank that works once, but I could see myself letting loose a little pee if I opened my fridge and saw that tucked in toward the back.

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

flosofl posted:

I'll say it: I like it for what it is.

It's a lot of work for a prank that works once, but I could see myself letting loose a little pee if I opened my fridge and saw that tucked in toward the back.

Good for a headless Halloween costume.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Okay I don't have a lot of time to ask this so I hope I can get an answer soon can someone tell me how to get rid of meat really quickly and I mean a lot of meat like about 180-220 pounds of it wrapped in fabric

I really need to know a quick way of disposing all that meat and the bones too and can someone suggest a convenient way to remove stains from the walls please PLEASE tell me thank you all very much in advance god bless

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Screaming Idiot posted:

Okay I don't have a lot of time to ask this so I hope I can get an answer soon can someone tell me how to get rid of meat really quickly and I mean a lot of meat like about 180-220 pounds of it wrapped in fabric

I really need to know a quick way of disposing all that meat and the bones too and can someone suggest a convenient way to remove stains from the walls please PLEASE tell me thank you all very much in advance god bless

Just call this number, they do quick cleanups: 911-Clean-Up

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

pik_d posted:

Just call this number, they do quick cleanups: 911-Clean-Up

THEY USE THE PHONE TO TRACK ME I CAN'T USE THE PHONE I CAN'T

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
I hear that a high temperature fire is a good way to get rid of stains and unwanted meat.

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

eat it

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

I've tried I'VE TRIED but they keep screaming and I can only eat so much oh god why won't they stop screaming EVEN AFTER I CUT THEM OPEN THEY KEEP SCREAMING

I just wanted to be left alone

And now I have to get rid of all this meat

fuckin breeders man
Mar 21, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

But Soylent Green is still cool, right?

I think you may have a buyer.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Screaming Idiot posted:

I suggest selling it out of the back of your van.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Screaming Idiot posted:

And now I have to get rid of all this meat

If it's not aged too much, I know a guy who will give you some Subway gift cards if you let him eat it

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
As if things weren't bad enough the dogs are in here now STOP BARKING GOD DAMMIT STOP loving BARKING YOU'LL WAKE THE KIDS UP

If the kids wake up I will have to get rid of even more meat oh Jesus give me strength

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Locate your nearest hog farm, dump the body meat in the sty, and walla!

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Kakairo posted:

Locate your nearest hog farm, dump the body meat in the sty, and walla!

Be sure to put all the tools in the neighbor's shed.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
That trick only works in British Columbia

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

bunnyofdoom posted:

That trick only works in Deadwood

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts
I can't believe you people. Do you even read what you're posting?

How's he supposed to get rid of the BONE, huh smart guys?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

PubicMice posted:

Um, pigs. They eat that too.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

PubicMice posted:

Lots of jello.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
loving scrubs. Just keep adding trash items until the problem goes away, walla new floor.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
According to tv you just need plastic tubs and some sort of chemical and it's all cool. Sit down and watch several hours of Breaking Bad and you'll get it.

Cpt Thorne
Apr 13, 2009

They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Go the pub, do meat bingo or a meat raffle, get some spare cash at the same time!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Cpt Thorne posted:

They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Just make sure you take out any teeth or hair. They mess with the piggies' digestion :ohdear:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

PubicMice posted:

Lammergeiers.

Sneaksie Taffer
Sep 21, 2009

Look like an idiot in front of your guests!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Sneaksie Taffer posted:

Look like an extra-idiotic idiot by trying this hack in your front-loading washer! #stayfrosty

edit: Just tip it on its back! Walla!

Hirayuki has a new favorite as of 23:20 on Aug 20, 2015

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Luckily I already have a bunch of tipped over, rusted appliances on my lawn, just ready for a party.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

netally posted:

Luckily I already have a bunch of tipped over, rusted appliances on my lawn, just ready for a party.

If the drain cycle doesn't work just shoot holes in them!

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007

Sneaksie Taffer posted:

Thanks for coming, do you want a beer? Just go into the laundry and root through the washing machine. I bury them there instead of the massive square waist-high sink that sits next to it.

It's okay, it has a spin cycle you can use once you fish out all the labels and plastic.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

bunnyofdoom posted:

:captainpop:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

bunnyofdoom posted:

:dogbutton: indeed. I almost missed that.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Cold Case Files taught me today that sometimes when you're burning a body in a dumpster the difference between complete incineration and having leftover teeth is as little as using 1 more gallon of gas.

OutsideAngel
May 4, 2008

amityville anus posted:

Cold Case Files taught me today that sometimes when you're burning a body in a dumpster the difference between complete incineration and having leftover teeth is as little as using 1 more gallon of gas.

Sounds like more shilling for Big Oil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Pocket Billiards posted:

Thanks for coming, do you want a beer? Just go into the laundry and root through the washing machine. I bury them there instead of the massive square waist-high sink that sits next to it.

Not everyone has one of those Mr moneybags,