Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

As soon as Woolie started hyping this poo poo up at Eggman Origins I knew Sonic Movie Maker was going to absolutely break him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I'm crying

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I knew big the cat would kill them

And me

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Hey, if you're like me and only dip in every now and then, watch the loving Sonic Dreams Collection.
Also, the Ride to Hell playthrough starts kind of slow but basically the whole of episodes 5 through 15 are amazing.

edit: please, someone with the ability, make a supercut of the movies they made set to this.

Kazzah fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Aug 20, 2015

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
HOLY poo poo ROUGE

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Krazyface posted:

Hey, if you're like me and only dip in every now and then, watch the loving Sonic Dreams Collection.
Also, the Ride to Hell playthrough starts kind of slow but basically the whole of episodes 5 through 15 are amazing.

Seriously, perfect world we should all be watching SBF videos 24/7 including Venture Brothers style learning beds, but if this is some kinda 'if you only watch one SBF, watch this', it's this.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

HOLY poo poo ROUGE

I think something really broke in Woolie during that "segment."

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Liam going all in the entire time is what got to me the most. That boy hit the bottom of the rabbit hole and asked for the loving shovel.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Ora, Ora, Ora, Oragasm!

maybeflan
May 15, 2014

A good poster posted:

It's the best. :allears:
Also holy crap the helicopter, Big the Cat, and everything else. This one's a keeper.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
you know it's a good vid when they actually get into eggman origins

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Sonic Dreams is everything I expected it to be.

Silentman0 posted:

Speaking of Touhou and loli fighting games, when's Hisoutensoku?
You know the guy who keeps asking for Naruto in every Fisticuffs?
That's me with this game. It's never gonna happen.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

The Big the Cat moment in Movie Maker is possibly the best moment in Best Friends history.

I only wish I Pat was there to witness it too.

I spoke too soon. Because the greatest moment is all of My Roommate Sonic

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Aug 20, 2015

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

I'm pretty sure this video was mislabeled from 'the best anime line ever'. I want all anime to be voiced in this style by this one guy doing thirteen voices.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Between ECW Anarchy Rulz and Sonic Dreams, I think yesterday may have been my favorite day.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
FEEED

ME

MORE

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I let out an audible groan at seeing that Goomba motherfucker at the beginning of ECW Anarchy Rulz.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

A good poster posted:

"Woolie's dead but we're still continuing on!"

Woolie reminds me so much of a buddy of mine, down to the laugh, it's uncanny!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
That Big moment is the scariest thing to happen in any video game ever.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
"Also, Pythagoras is the coolest Greek guy ever. Hey, I figured out how to write a triangle. Who wants to worship me as a god? Hundreds of you? I have clearly made the right choice." (Chrono Trigger part 38)

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

hubris.height posted:

"Also, Pythagoras is the coolest Greek guy ever. Hey, I figured out how to write a triangle. Who wants to worship me as a god? Hundreds of you? I have clearly made the right choice." (Chrono Trigger part 38)

My favorite Chrono Trigger LP story is about Pat's mom really loving Matt's 'your mom' jokes.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Rare Replay Full LP! You weren't ready!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FDvb7we1Qw

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I wasn't ready for the thumbnail to have a Diabetus cameo in it either.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Liam and Matt are great at Sabre Wulf.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

PiedPiper posted:

My favorite Chrono Trigger LP story is about Pat's mom really loving Matt's 'your mom' jokes.

that one is fantastic

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Man, Anarchy Rulz is a piece of poo poo. Those old Acclaim wrestling games are textbook definitions of Games That Did Not Age Well.

Going into the Sonic Dreams video now. I have my reservations about going into this mad world once again, but when I saw ANOTHER SICK LEAK BY ARCANE KIDS, I know this is going to be good.

Edit: Hahahaha, that SEGANET program. "Wayne Gretzky RULES!!!"

Edit #2: What an amazing ride that was. That's in their Top 5 videos easily.

Charles Martel fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Aug 21, 2015

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
The Sonic Dreams video killed me. I don't think they're topping that for a little while.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

pulp rag posted:

I let out an audible groan at seeing that Goomba motherfucker at the beginning of ECW Anarchy Rulz.

Who exactly is he? I asked Woolie if he knew anyone who could give us some intros (I ran out) and he passed me like 2. The Goomba one was one of them, and the intro seemed fine. What's the deal?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Is it just a sudden brain realization, or has Matt been doing the loud, audible gasp a lot lately?

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

TheRealestMatt posted:

Who exactly is he? I asked Woolie if he knew anyone who could give us some intros (I ran out) and he passed me like 2. The Goomba one was one of them, and the intro seemed fine. What's the deal?

His some weirdo who makes 'Lore'/Theories about video game videos and has a weird nerd breakdown happen where he freaked out when people made fun of his Goomba w/ tits character design he used as a stand in for his girlfriend.

He's also a guy who makes really dumb game lore videos ("Did you know Shiva, the reoccurring summon from Final Fantasy, is named after Shiva, the Hindu deity of destruction?" type stuff) who uses a bad voiced filter and terrible goomba fanart as his means of getting his ideas across.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

His some weirdo who makes 'Lore'/Theories about video game videos and has a weird nerd breakdown happen where he freaked out when people made fun of his Goomba w/ tits character design he used as a stand in for his girlfriend.

He's also a guy who makes really dumb game lore videos ("Did you know Shiva, the reoccurring summon from Final Fantasy, is named after Shiva, the Hindu deity of destruction?" type stuff) who uses a bad voiced filter and terrible goomba fanart as his means of getting his ideas across.

I just assumed he submitted a picture based hand-drawn thing, cuz he didn't have the means or time to record something live action.

Hrmm.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

hubris.height posted:

I'm pretty sure this video was mislabeled from 'the best anime line ever'. I want all anime to be voiced in this style by this one guy doing thirteen voices.

That's from Cyber City Oedo 808, and it's really good cyberpunk. Well-worth watching.

Also fun fact, if you've played Dark Souls you might recognize his voice actor (it's the same guy that voices Solaire).

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

TheRealestMatt posted:

I just assumed he submitted a picture based hand-drawn thing, cuz he didn't have the means or time to record something live action.

Hrmm.

No, that's how he does his videos. Well I've seen three of his vids and thumbnails of countles smore and they all have that poo poo.

He's just kind of a wet fart nothing of a youtuber who one time at least provide a little comedy with how badly he handled his poo poo while people were laughing. I think it was a Baby Got back parody that kickstarted people making fun of him, at least that's where I learned who he was. He has apparently taken it down from his account since it started a wave of drama/people making fun of him but as always with youtube drama, someone has already reuploaded it. This is basically the quality of everything he makes. You should show this to Woolie because he's repeatedly said how much he loves Cringe Material and this is a solid 7/10.

ZenMasterBullshit fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Aug 21, 2015

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
Matt nearly got Clockblocked in the Underwurlde :colbert:

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

TheRealestMatt posted:

gently caress if that's the case i'll submit one next time. I have an old oval IC belt hanging around and about 5 people that'd be willing to dress as Benoit at the same time. I think my merits speak for themselves.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Solar Jetman was one of my favorite NES games, cool to see it getting revived in the Rare replay collection along with it's wierd ZX spectrum predecessors. Game was so unique the way the ship piloted and the levels were surprisingly large, the later ones really felt like exploring an alien world and each world had slightly different gravity. Always been sad it's such a relatively unknown game.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I lost it at Slowbeef going "I have nothing for Liam" and his kid holding a L to her forehead

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

TheRealestMatt posted:

poo poo, didn't get back to this thread after like a whole day, but yeah, everyone's kinda said it. Super cringe-y dude with an annoying voice filter.

My "favorite" part about him is him trying to defend Bayonetta while also trying to "Explain Japan's views on sex" while obviously being an outsider to the culture, then tweeting it at Kamiya. When Kamiya responded with something along the lines of "gently caress you, who are you to defend my own creation?" Goomba responded back with a terrible insult in poorly-translated Japanese.

It's nothing against you - can't expect you to know everyone/everything. But, gently caress does that creep get under my skin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
I kind of assumed Slowbeef's kid was adorable but I wasn't really ready for it.