Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

10 Beers posted:

Isn't Bucky's left arm the cybernetic one? Or is this a weird alternate reality?

The entire multiverse blew up and all that's left are the fragments that Doom put together.

So yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Secret Wars is nothing but weird alternate realities. And all the creators on the tie-ins are having a lot of fun with it.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Someone really wanted to make that 'right-hand man' joke.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Superstring posted:

Secret Wars: Secret Love 01

Squirrel Girl is on a date with Thor

Is that Aaron and Elsa in the first panel dancing together? DELIGHTFUL.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

redbackground posted:

And Deadpool and Spider-Man!

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
Was this page posted?

Magneto and Xavier!

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Uthor posted:

Was this page posted?

Magneto and Xavier!

Who's that with Storm? Kitty Pryde?

Come to think of it, who's the blonde Hullkling and Wiccan are talking to?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

I'm just amused that Squirrel Girl is panicked over setting Firestar and Sunfire on fire.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

brosef posted:

Anka posted the full list on his tumblr, along with a hires image. :love:

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Nyeehg posted:

I was gonna say Forge. And the blonde is Young Bobby Drake.

What I want to know is who that is lifting Daredevil.

e:

Anka's tumblr post posted:

clint + no one

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Uthor posted:

Was this page posted?

Magneto and Xavier!
I just noticed Mrs. Marvel over on the right edge of the panel; not sure who she's talking to though. Robbie Reyes, maybe?

Also Tony and Cap are holding hands. :3:

And "classic" Hawkeye's the only one all by himself.

Evil Mastermind fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Aug 20, 2015

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

RandallODim posted:

What I want to know is who that is lifting Daredevil.
Tall green strong woman hmmmmmm

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

redbackground posted:

Tall green strong woman hmmmmmm

Well it's obvious nooooow. I didn't realize the purple was her outfit, I thought it was just more generic crowd.

I also love Danny Rand third wheeling it up. Or Jessica, who knows in this world of infinite ships.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Doomworld is just Doom's shipping fanfic.

It all makes sense now.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

RandallODim posted:

I also love Danny Rand third wheeling it up. Or Jessica, who knows in this world of infinite ships.

How is that different than the normal universe?

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Nyeehg posted:

I think it's Fandral of the Warriors Three.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Nyeehg posted:

Looks like Logan to me. With a fancy red belt.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

RandallODim posted:

Well it's obvious nooooow. I didn't realize the purple was her outfit, I thought it was just more generic crowd.

Fist/Cage/Jones OT3.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Opopanax posted:

But which side will Squirrel Girl be on?

how has no one answered this correctly

It's Nutella.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

Fist/Cage/Jones OT3.

Poor Misty Knight

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

SynthOrange posted:

Ooops only chunks peanut butter.

*Hands you a jar of peanuts*

Uthor posted:

Was this page posted?

Magneto and Xavier!

OK, I see Cap and Iron Man, Hulk and Red She Hulk, She-Hulk and DareDevil, Nightcrawler and the elf girl from Excalibur, Ms Marvel and Spider Woman, Angel and Psylock, Black Widow and Bucky. And it looks like Storm is kissing Wolverine seeing as how they kept him short.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Is... Tommy kissing Prodigy?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Gaz-L posted:

Fist/Cage/Jones OT3.

I'm glad they learned the true story of Xenu.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

CzarChasm posted:

OK, I see Cap and Iron Man,

I think that's Cap and Rescue.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I think that is Logan kissing Storm; if you squint you can kind of see the outline of his hairdo.

I just realized that's Crystal and Torch in the foreground. There seem to be two Hawkguys, though; Classic Hawkguy all the way on the left, and being kissed by Widow with his back to the "camera" just above Crystal's head.

e: I also just spotted Beast and Abigail Brand in there too. That panel is amazing.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Evil Mastermind posted:

I think that is Logan kissing Storm; if you squint you can kind of see the outline of his hairdo.

I just realized that's Crystal and Torch in the foreground. There seem to be two Hawkguys, though; Classic Hawkguy all the way on the left, and being kissed by Widow with his back to the "camera" just above Crystal's head.

Pretty sure that's Bucky

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

That panel is just great. I only just picked out Black Bolt and Medusa on the edge there. And that looks like Colossus' hair in the foreground?

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

redbackground posted:

Looks more like Tabby.

e: or Taby, however she wants to spell it.

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Aug 20, 2015

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Deadpool #1 variant cover

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Magneto carrying Xavier.

Wapole Languray posted:

Okay, not familiar with spider-verse because I basically gave up on trying to comprehend anything involving the whole Marvel Multiverse because holy poo poo is that stuff complicated, but... How the hell does any spider-themed hero trust Norman freaking Osborne? I'm assuming that's the Norman they're talking about. Does he just not exist outside of 616 and Ultimate which is I'm guessing why Peter and Miles aren't there?

It's just... How the everliving hell do you ever trust Norman! It's not even the Luthor thing where they had a good Luthor who turned evil, ITS NORMAN OSBOURNE.

*Posts montage of spider-man getting bricks-cinder blocks to the head*

It has a cumulative effect.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

The MSJ posted:

Deadpool #1 variant cover

Is that a Twix ad parody?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

X-O posted:

Is that a Twix ad parody?

It's a parody of DC and their new half page ad poo poo, I think.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Breetai posted:

Magneto carrying Xavier.

Am I the only one who thinks that shipping a bunch of non-gay dudes into couples is not hee-haw-larious but just dumb and juvenile and kind of belittling actual diversity issues in comics?

I think the current run of squirrel girl is way too loving try-hard internetty though so I'm probably becoming an old man

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Sigma-X posted:

Am I the only one who thinks that shipping a bunch of non-gay dudes into couples is not hee-haw-larious but just dumb and juvenile and kind of belittling actual diversity issues in comics?

I think the current run of squirrel girl is way too loving try-hard internetty though so I'm probably becoming an old man

It is possible to dance with a friend platonically

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10

Sigma-X posted:

Don't think of it as Magneto & Xaiver but as Ian Mckellen & Patrick Stewart.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Sigma-X posted:

Yes.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Sigma-X posted:

basically yep

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

How have you never come across the concept of slash fiction?

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Sigma-X posted:

No squirrel girl is way dumb, and her fans are amongst the worst fandoms out there, so it's no surprise the luuuuuuuurrrv how wacky and shippy and random and quirky the book is.

And the art sucks too. So there's at least that, no one with any real discernable talent is wasting their time on the book, and it keeps them out of trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Source your quotes