Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
I just can't get over the Grattler nerf, it's not like it was a great gun to begin with, but it was fun, now it runs out of ammo in record time and takes forever to refill thanks to the few seconds before ammo regen kicks in on it. Why do you hate fun DE? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Because DE_Steve can't keep it up unless someone is actively being inconvenienced by Warframe mechanics. The complete removal of Stamina has left him so desperately flaccid.

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013

wid posted:

I actually like the aspect of Stalker punishing hallway heroes since if they ran off too far ahead, they'd get locked in a room with him with no allies to help. I wish they'd add a feature to Stalker mostly targeting Tenno who are mostly too far away from the rest of the team. It only makes sense he'd try to kill them when they're separated from the pack.

I always thought it would be a neat idea to hack yourself into the void tower and start some ancient programs. There could be common ones like kill/hunt single operating players, there could be a disco laser inferno switch or a rare script starting an old bossmob or you could manipulate doors or traps. PS gently caress Steve.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

Nalesh posted:

After finally getting the Brakk, I thought it's not enough to show that the game can't break me, but I must make it my bitch.

Oh wow that's cool. How long/difficult was that one? I had to look that up because I had no idea what it was.

cat_snake
Nov 19, 2014

Nalesh posted:

After finally getting the Brakk, I thought it's not enough to show that the game can't break me, but I must make it my bitch.

How many are there?

cat_snake
Nov 19, 2014

djw175 posted:

Well just completed the raid. That would have been a lot more fun if it was more shooty. Anyway, thanks Cat-snake for running 7 of us confused people through it!

You guys did great!!

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

cat_snake posted:

How many are there?

Looks like 14, if there's one for each stanza in the wiki.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Are they in fixed locations? It, it's so cute :cry: I must have it to display in my Liset.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
They're in random locations around the specific tilesets.

This is one of those items that even whales can't buy up.

cat_snake
Nov 19, 2014

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Are they in fixed locations? It, it's so cute :cry: I must have it to display in my Liset.

I know!!!! gently caress... now I have to go scan this poo poo.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.

hooah posted:

Looks like 14, if there's one for each stanza in the wiki.

There's actually one for each line, so multiply by 4.

there are 56. some of them are in tiles that are VERY rare.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
I'd recommend starting with the uranus ones, because that will make or break you.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

That is some godawful poetry. I mean, pay a college English student $50 and you've got something far better than that. You might even be able to do it for $20.

Maybe they paid one in beer, and that's the problem.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
I'm extremely disappointed they did not hold a poetry contest on the official forums. A missed opportunity imo.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Cicadalek posted:

I'm extremely disappointed they did not hold a poetry contest on the official forums. A missed opportunity imo.

"gently caress the System, Grineer are gay/I'mma smoke five blunts and watch anime" - Old Tenno Proverb

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

EGG ALERT EGG ALERT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

PC

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Feindfeuer posted:

I just can't get over the Grattler nerf, it's not like it was a great gun to begin with, but it was fun, now it runs out of ammo in record time and takes forever to refill thanks to the few seconds before ammo regen kicks in on it. Why do you hate fun DE? :psyduck:

DE in hotfix 17.0.5 posted:

Grattler Changes:

Grattler round explosions now deal damage.
Clip size has been reduced from 250 to 25.
Damage type has been changed from Magnetic to mostly Puncture.

First grattler nerf: Fix round explosions, nerf ammo to 1/10th.
60 rounds is DE being "generous".

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits

Mephiston posted:

First grattler nerf: Fix round explosions, nerf ammo to 1/10th.
60 rounds is DE being "generous".

60 rounds is already the 'buffed' post-nerf status? Wow, DE hates fun more than I thought.

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.
How should I be getting new guns in this game? I just bought a boltor schematic off the market for 15k since I got bored of my starting machine gun. Wondering if there's better ones that drop early in?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I blame steve for everything

E: except for fun stuff

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Sgt. Anime Pederast posted:

How should I be getting new guns in this game? I just bought a boltor schematic off the market for 15k since I got bored of my starting machine gun. Wondering if there's better ones that drop early in?

Get rid of your MK-1 weapons asap.

The normal Bolter is not very good, though the Boltor Prime is one of the best guns in the game. The Karak is a good early upgrade.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Neo_Crimson posted:

Get rid of your MK-1 weapons asap.

The normal Bolter is not very good, though the Boltor Prime is one of the best guns in the game. The Karak is a good early upgrade.

Get the ones you have to 30 before selling them though.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

There are enough guns in this game that you don't need to get the Mk-1 Braton to 30. Secondary or melee, maybe, but not the Mk-1 Braton.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

22 Eargesplitten posted:

There are enough guns in this game that you don't need to get the Mk-1 Braton to 30. Secondary or melee, maybe, but not the Mk-1 Braton.

You say that but here I am at mr 19 with one gun missing to get to 20 :v:

Seriously though, getting the mk1 guns to 30 is the best way to get early MR ranks so you can get more interesting weapons and trades.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

Nalesh posted:

Seriously though, getting the mk1 guns to 30 is the best way to get early MR ranks so you can get more interesting weapons and trades.

Yeah, but it's not really fun.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

If he was talking about the Paris, or the Strun, I might feel differently. But the Mk1 Braton was almost bad enough to make me quit, because I thought all of the guns were going to be like that. When I did the new tutorial, the Paris seemed fun, but I preferred the Lato to the Mk1 Braton when I started.

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.
I pretty much don't even use my Breton anymore anyway. It's so bad that I mostly just use my Excalibur's dash slash and melee attacks to kill things. Which is why its time to change.

Shadowed Bacon
Apr 28, 2009

Sgt. Anime Pederast posted:

Most guns do not "drop", The exceptions are from Vor and assassins (stalker, G3, zanuka hunter), rare crates/login rewards, and of course void. Most of the guns in the market are fine to try out as long as you got the stuff to make them. Note that the boltor is used to make the bone tonfas.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

PSA: If you buy the prisma shade you get the gun to.

Reacean
Nov 29, 2004

Glad he has Primed Point Blank again, it's the one Primed mod I missed that I was annoyed I didn't have.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Oh, good I missed that one as well. Sweeper prime gonna get more buff. Also gonna require more forma :sigh:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Of loving course the one time I forget to grind for ducats before the weekend is when he has poo poo I want :mad:

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky
Is boar still stupid awful? I've tried using it a bit but so far its seeming...not that impressive. I guess the first time I played I got it up to 20 then went to something else. But now its unavailable?

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing
Is prisma shade/its weapon tradeable?

Reacean
Nov 29, 2004

I just picked up the stuff from the trader, and they seem to have removed the gun from his inventory, buying Shade still gave me the gun.

Edit: Not tradeable.

Reacean fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Aug 21, 2015

Shadowed Bacon
Apr 28, 2009

Spooky Bear Ghost posted:

Is boar still stupid awful? I've tried using it a bit but so far its seeming...not that impressive. I guess the first time I played I got it up to 20 then went to something else. But now its unavailable?

For some reason you can only get it by buying the rhino pack for about 500 plat. The prime version has been vaulted.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
Primed point blank?? :getin:

Want it so bad, what is the other primed mod up?

Reacean
Nov 29, 2004

Haquer posted:

Primed point blank?? :getin:

Want it so bad, what is the other primed mod up?

Primed Point Blank, Nexus pattern for Kubrow, and Prisma Shade are all that's up (shade comes with his prisma gun too)

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Won't be buying Prisma Shade unless his drat cloaking is more reliable than regular Shade's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black_Oni 165
Mar 11, 2015
Primed Ravage, Prisma Grakata, and the Baro Noggle on PS4