Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

They should have just used verbal judo to get the guy to de-escalate himself off of the officer and to put himself in the handcuffs that would be laid at his feet by a civilian oversight board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Dude already posted a follow up.

https://www.facebook.com/FockaWhooFockaYoo/videos/10207619502634381/?pnref=story

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Vahakyla posted:

Oh come on, would you describe him as collected and cool?

SedanChair you're posting on the wrong account again.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Whip Slagcheek posted:

They should have just used verbal judo to get the guy to de-escalate himself off of the officer and to put himself in the handcuffs that would be laid at his feet by a civilian oversight board.

whoa you guys can do that? that's insane

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

And then the Statue of Liberty comes to life and says, "You can't flim flam the Zim Zam."

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Did they fill out their satisfaction survey?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Did they fill out their satisfaction survey?

You joke, we give suspects these and SJW-type people get to come and talk to them in the cells to make sure we haven't been nasty to them.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

You joke, we give suspects these and SJW-type people get to come and talk to them in the cells to make sure we haven't been nasty to them.

It's like looking into a time machine for America circa 2020.

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

We had a guy who would relentlessly ticket the Jimmy Johns drivers on campus. Not while doing deliveries, though. Their shop was right across the street from the law college, and had maybe 3 metered spaces in front of it with no parking lot, so the drivers would park in the handicapped stalls and the fire line in front of the law college. The manager got cited for DC for coming out and punching the hood of one of the cruisers while bitching him out for ticketing his drivers.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If I cared about the plight of poor people I wouldn't be a cop, idiot.

Duh. And I, you know, have a vested interest in keeping the crime rate up because job security or some poo poo.

Want to just say "motherfucker, I'm union and we scale pay on time in. So I will get paid whether I keep taking homicide appeals and habeas, go to low court and call traffic cases for 6 hours, or spend the day sitting at my desk coloring"

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Hahaha "you do got beautiful eyes tho"

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

I can't respect the opinion of a man who wears that many rings.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I had one of these in an interview once, but she was acting as an appropriate adult for a kid who had trespassed on the railway and abused staff. She went on an anti-police tirade and made this giant speech in the interview. I suspended it, kicked her out and replaced her with somebody else. I don't think she's allowed to be an appropriate adult anymore :v:

(Appropriate adults are there to make sure young persons, persons with learning difficulties or a mental disability understand what is being asked and said during the custody process. They're not there to make speeches during a police interview.)

Hezzy fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Aug 19, 2015

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Would you say her behavior was...inappropriate?

:tipshat:

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

bitcoin bastard posted:

Would you say her behavior was...inappropriate?

:tipshat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
nothing like doing field search training for 8 hours.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Welp, I've done it. Just applied for an 1811 position.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Just had one of those moments where you wish you could taze someone but you didn't get the proper excuse to

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Teflon Don posted:

Just had one of those moments where you wish you could taze someone but you didn't get the proper excuse to

Sometimes you have the proper excuse. Sometimes you have to make the proper excuse.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

that is some high quality whiskey tangos

wait, can italians be white trash?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

depends on if theyre northern or southern

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Cop gay. So What posted:

Sometimes you have the proper excuse. Sometimes you have to make the proper excuse.

Worked better when you were commander Shepard

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Welcome to Long Island.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Any breed of white can be trashy but being from the south def helps

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Cop gay. So What posted:

"I'm trespassing and I refuse to identify myself gently caress you douchebag!" *boss extends baton*
How hard is it to pay a $2.50 fare?

Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means

JayKay posted:

Welp, I've done it. Just applied for an 1811 position.

muahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Any breed of white can be trashy but being from the south def helps

im talkin southern italy m8

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

im talkin southern italy m8

Yeah, but still.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Yeah, but still.

allow dennis hopper to explain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

My hero :swoon:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Let's shoot this laser at that helicopter. Oh poo poo it's the police!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-_uAC2dawI

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Untagged posted:

Let's shoot this laser at that helicopter. Oh poo poo it's the police!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-_uAC2dawI

That's just the beginning.

"Let's attach a green laser to an airsoft gun and point that at a police helicopter"

Fuckin no hook privates

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

I think the appropriate term is "Guid" but yeah. Same difference.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Anyone know of a GPS type device that can be used to track officer movements. After this field search training my department wants to get something where an officer can wear a gps tracker and can be monitored by the command group somewhere else.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Branis posted:

Anyone know of a GPS type device that can be used to track officer movements. After this field search training my department wants to get something where an officer can wear a gps tracker and can be monitored by the command group somewhere else.

Ankle bracelets.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

:siren: management spotted :siren:

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Branis posted:

Inshallah, my brothers would also like this information.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I actually never understood the fear of someone tracking cops in an effort to kill them. I can stand on the street corner and not wait 10 minutes for a cop car to pass on that road. Finding a cop to kill in a city is not very hard.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Branis posted:

Squad car level, yes.

Officer level, probably. Depending on your radio system they might sell GPS mic units.

:tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Branis posted:

Our radios do this, it's quite handy

Also for brits, BUFFOON BINGO; https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3315994/BUFFOON%20BINGO.pdf

• Locked thread